Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Her popularity went through the roof with that scene no pun intended :p but it was such an interesting scene especially with how far she and the MC have come. Considering everything she has been accused of she ain't that bad at all.
the most funny for me was trying to kiss her romantically and getting kicked in the balls :LOL:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Could we talk about the circumstantial evidence that Jill is MC's maternal aunt?

1. She comes from a wealthy family and prestigious family.
2. She had an older sister who died when she was little.
3. For the sake of appearances, she has relatives that she has little contact with.
4. MC's mom left a wealthy and prestigious family to be with MC's dad.
5. MC's mom died shortly after giving birth.
6. In games like these, the world and setting are remarkably small (i.e. the odds that Josey and Maya, the first two girls MC gets involved with are actually in a relationship with each other).

I know the 'incest' tag was not applied to the game, but I feel like this will be an issue plot-wise. Either that, or I fell in love with my aunt.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Could we talk about the circumstantial evidence that Jill is MC's maternal aunt?

3. For the sake of appearances, she has relatives that she has little contact with.
6. In games like these, the world and setting are remarkably small (i.e. the odds that Josey and Maya, the first two girls MC gets involved with are actually in a relationship with each other).

I know the 'incest' tag was not applied to the game, but I feel like this will be an issue plot-wise. Either that, or I fell in love with my aunt.
Get your running shoes on the racoons will be coming for you :LOL: but no they will be in no way related but her family could be knowledgeable of the MC mother.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

you are missing the point that Drpinkcake never makes incest, and he made those similarities to what happens to the MCS mom because he may want Jill to have something that the mc can relate too.
the way I see it .... the mc lost his mom, Jill lost her sister
The MCs grandparents are rich but he is poor, Jill parents are rich but she hates that going by her conversation with the mc that money is not equal to happiness.
This makes Jill have much more in common with the mc than other girls, in the end it will come down to our choices but she is pretty much someone that shares his pain with such experiences.
Even more... the mc was bullied by being poor and Jill was bullied by being rich... just :WeSmart:

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Stop that, just stop it... :cautious:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
you are missing the point that Drpinkcake never makes incest, and he made those similarities to what happens to the MCS mom is because he may want Jill to have something that the mc can relate too.
the way I see it .... the mc lost his mom, Jill lost her sister
The MCs grandparents are rich but he is poor, Jill parents are rich but she hates that going by her conversation with the mc that money is not equal to happiness.
This makes Jill have much more in common with the mc than other girls, in the end it will come down to our choices but she is pretty much someone that shares his pain with such experiences.
Even more... the mc was bullied by being poor and Jill was bullied by being rich... just :WeSmart:
I got you. Thanks for the added perspective. And if falling for your aunt is good enough for Jon Snow, who am I to judge? Haha.

Seriously it makes a lot more sense with what you said. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I went back and looked through the game too, though I got distracted by real life for a bit. It's tricky because the relevant dialog is split up all over the game.

First, Maya's dialog right before the part you showed might be important, because she does imply things have changed recently: "I think we were very close to breaking up. ... Things haven't been good between us lately. My dad kept me from seeing her and that didn't do us any good. And lately she's not been herself either. She doesn't answer my calls and last time I spoke to her she said she was giving up and moving far away. She was going to come here and we were gonna be together just like before... [and so on]"

Next, we travel back in time to when the MC gets a call from Josy at the end of his first day at B&R. Josy says she still hasn't heard back from B&R: "I think I will cut my losses already and just move on. I'm actually thinking of quitting my job and moving to the east coast... Maybe start working in a mall or do volunteer work, I don't know..." The MC can then either ask about the boyfriend or himself, and Josy says calling him was a bad idea. She goes on to say "I just... feel like I need to get away for a while." The MC then asks for the second quasi-date, Josy accepts. Immediately after they hang up, Josy asks herself "What am I doing?"

Note that at this point, Josy is at least framing the move as temporary. Fast forward to the date.

After dinner, the two discuss the MC's life at B&R. The MC asks if she heard about the wait list. Josy's mood immediately crashes and she says it's not going to happen. The MC says Tina told him Josy quit the minimart yesterday. Josy breaks down crying and explains:

"These last few months have been hell, [MC]. I've been so lonely and scared. And you know what I did? I told myself I would get accepted to B&R and that everything would be great again. And I actually believed it. I almost took it for granted. And now... I'm not going to get accepted. It's like the biggest blow to my psyche ever. I get anxiety attacks when I think about it. I can't breathe when I think of being stuck in this hole, living with dad and Monica for another year! I just have to get away from here and do something new and start all over."

The MC says he had no idea she was this upset. Josy responds "Meeting you made me feel different about this... It was exciting... I felt that spark that's been missing in my life for quite some time now. Relationships when you can't be with each other every week suck, by the way... Never do that with anyone."

When asked if she misses feeling loved, Josy says "More than anything... And now... I think of just cutting all ties and moving away. *Sniffles* great solution, Huh? Hah." "It's just that staying here does nothing for me. I would have to put up with Steve every day and have no friends to hang out with, because they all moved away. Growing up sucks!"

Phew, quite the transcript. Since Josy intentionally avoids discussing her 'boyfriend' in this exchange we're still forced to speculate. But here's my interpretation.

Josy and Maya got together during the flashback at the start of Episode 4, which happened some time before the summer. This was the time when Maya claims she was at her happiest. Maya's dad intervenes and forbids the relationship in a highly traumatic manner. Maya and Josy plan to both attend B&R and this time keep the relationship a secret.

Over the summer Maya and Josy 'drift apart' due to a combination of difficulty communicating and Josy's increasing panic as she starts to think she won't get accepted to B&R. This becomes a negative feedback loop, as the chances to communicate go from being a welcome oasis to yet one more thing to worry about [Josy much later describes Maya's texts as "Each one was meaner than the one before!"].

This continues until the game starts, near the end of the summer. Josy is still stuck on the wait list, then has her first date with the MC. She had probably though about running away before this, but just as an idle thought. Now she starts actually considering it. The school year starts and Josy is still waiting. She calls the MC to say she is thinking of moving out east "for a little while." Josy doesn't want to give up on Maya, but she's starting to feel trapped. The MC surprises her by asking for a second date. She agrees, but then immediately feels guilty.

Josy calls Maya and tries to explain she won't get into B&R and is thinking of moving away because she doesn't know what else to do. This goes very badly as Maya feels like Josy is abandoning her and Josy feels like she is already abandoned. So she spends the rest of the week alternately excited about seeing the MC and guilty about losing Maya for good.

The day before the date, Josy quits her job because she can't take it anymore. I think it's part of her rationalization: she can effectively think of the relationship with Maya as doomed and her date with the MC as a one night stand before she leaves. But naturally she still feels terrible about the whole thing. She discusses this with the MC and asks him to spend the night.

When the date ends and her parents come home early (one way or the other), Josy is effectively isolated until Wednesday. At that point she learns that a) she was accepted to B&R, b) Maya is really angry with her. She calls the MC to ask to stay with him, but is told no. Josy decides not to talk to Maya until she gets there and talks things over with the MC.

Upon arrival, she is assigned a room by the college housing authority (which clearly runs directly on plot requirements!), and we get the dramatic end to Episode 3.

So there we go. That's my forensic analysis of Josy's plans. I now eagerly await Episode 5 arriving to prove me completely wrong.

(Did it work? What about now? Dammit!)
Another well-detailed analysis, but there are just a couple of points that I would question.

Josy and Maya got together during the flashback at the start of Episode 4, which happened some time before the summer.
Maya and Josy actually got together the previous summer because Josy talks about graduating from high school "next year" and that she'll probably get a part-time job before it because she enjoyed having a job selling strawberries before the camping trip. So Josy and Maya have actually been together for about a year, or at least a full school year.

Over the summer Maya and Josy 'drift apart' due to a combination of difficulty communicating and Josy's increasing panic as she starts to think she won't get accepted to B&R. This becomes a negative feedback loop, as the chances to communicate go from being a welcome oasis to yet one more thing to worry about [Josy much later describes Maya's texts as "Each one was meaner than the one before!"].
I believe those mean-spirited texts were just being sent after Josy and the MC's 2nd date since Josy had her phone taken from her, not that Maya was sending them all summer. The last time Maya likely heard from Josy was when she told her she was planning to move away and then all of a sudden Josy becomes incommunicado, leaving Maya feeling very hurt, confused, and wanting answers, but not hearing back from Josy makes her text a lot of mean comments due to her emotional state.

---------------------------------------

I think, if we break it down into a timeline of events, it might look this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Should be a girl hotter than Sage or a girl who is more important than Sage. The latter is no plausible, if that was the case Chad would dump Sage then go for that girl. Finding a hotter girl than Sage seems hard as well...
So there goes the popular theory of Troy. Or a different male altogether. But not necessarily because of the "blackmail" scene. It could pretty well be a photo taken while he was using steroids, which is illegal for their upcoming cumpetition. Seems very, very important to them.
Everyone assumes its a girl... it could be a BF... {dewe}???

His emotional reaction when he attacks the MC makes me think it was something big like that would certainly ruin his reputation.
Do we even know if it's for blackmail? sure it's someone with pictures but was there anything more to the notes that Chad and Dawe received it certainly seems like someone wants to stoke the flames between both Dik's and Jocks but for what purpose.
Ask the Q... Who stands the most from a conflict between the two?

Now lets take a closer look WHY... this is such a Big deal?

Possible Unsubs? :
Mr Burke
Quinn

Hell it could even be Sage... as a final get well card for the X... Now theres some VERY Serious IRONY....

Be even funnier if Jade was pulling the strings to frame Mr Burke for the deed and claim leadership...

Thoughts?

Red469

May 18, 2018
He's more worried about her ruining his fun more than anything I'm sure he does have his protective ways that we may see at one point, especially for his character development. But Josy will give him the speech that she can see who she likes I am interested to see how he will react to Josy being with the MC I expect a lot of fireworks at first but he might cool down on the idea.
Bro... Seriously????
Hell to fucking NO WAY IN HELL...

Why would the mc wanna degrade himself with jo?

She aint even a cheap side meal of noodles...

Not when the main course is Jill.... Or Bella.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ask the Q... Who stands the most from a conflict between the two?

Now lets take a closer look WHY... this is such a Big deal?

Possible Unsubs? :
Mr Burke
Quinn

Hell it could even be Sage... as a final get well card for the X... Now theres some VERY Serious IRONY....

Be even funnier if Jade was pulling the strings to frame Mr Burke for the deed and claim leadership...

Thoughts?
Someone that wants conflict between both Diks and Jocks but for what purpose? Causing chaos some sort of power shift? Change in leadership could be someone that we are not even thinking of. I don't think Burke has anything to do with it. Quinn, she might be aware of something but I still think she is too focused on her business than anything else.

Bro... Seriously????
Hell to fucking NO WAY IN HELL...

Why would the mc wanna degrade himself with jo?

She aint even a cheap side meal of noodles...

Well, some people are into Josy who knows she might get better with future updates I wouldn't count her out so soon.

Bella and Jill are always going to be the popular ones no matter what they do.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020

yee.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes