michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The MC makes many, many questionable judgement calls over the course of Season 1.

That incident was not one of them.
Dude its not that serious... It was a simple derek or arieth question... And u ruin it with making it into a formal serious situation.

Trust me I am fully aware on what u trying to say here.... But damn u need to lighten up a bit for real

Not everything needs to be all this serious on here ;)

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Isabella is the only one that matters to me. I don't dislike any of the other no even a lil there all great but to me no one better then Isabella.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dude its not that serious... It was a simple derek or arieth question... And u ruin it with making it into a formal serious situation.

Trust me I am fully aware on what u trying to say here.... But damn u need to lighten up a bit for real

Just like the game was for fun imagine this DPC makes the game entirely humourless there would be a bigger backlash than that AL ending. Also sounds like it was written by a robot :LOL: 'hint hint' ;)

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
Come on man I would've done the same, the girl is trying to protect someone she likes.:WeSmart:
Real life experience: when I was in school a student anonymously snitched on a bully who did something to me and I paid the price for it when that bully got punished.

So when the MC has the option to be upset for her snitching, I 100% could relate to how he was feeling.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That carwash scene was funny tho … I mean the outcome was already set when all the girls came out in their bikini :ROFLMAO:

Still it was quite annoying how that M&J bs cut that hell week activities short since I enjoyed those more then that whole situation with those two girls.

Reactions: Melissa fan

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
That carwash scene was funny tho … I mean the outcome was already set when all the girls came out in their bikini :ROFLMAO:

Still it was quite annoying how that M&J bs cut that hell week activities short since I enjoyed those more then that whole situation with those two girls.
How would you appreciate the azure sky if there were no storms?

Dec 19, 2019
I was thinking, Derek will be so upset when he finds out that MC fucked Quinn outdoors and Jacob saw it, and then MC fucked Jade, so it was completely unnecessary for Derek to fuck the feminist.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
How would you appreciate the azure sky if there were no storms?
Maybe some people don't like storms especially ones where you are forced into it without even having the option to go towards a shelter and even if you do that storm still comes knocking in with their baggage

• Angry
Reactions: Arania1

MatSCarlet

Apr 12, 2020
guys i don't really know if anyone has already said this but i just redo all the game from the beggining, being a chick and doing some dik actions to get all possibillities, anyway on the ending where you get to choose on which bed you gonna sleep appeared a third option for me this time, "to sleep on floor" which lead to girl join the bed and you three sleeping together, i was very exciting for this because it was a new scene for me XD, now i am more anxious for cp 5

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Maybe some people don't like storms especially ones where you are forced into it without even having the option to go towards a shelter and even if you do that storm still comes knocking in with their baggage
My comment has two interpretations. One is about people who are doing well and don't appreciate it.

The second is that a quality story needs catharsis. If all went well, the story would be shallow. DPC is a quality narrator, so we have to expect that the thunder will hit us here and there and we will find shelter here and there as well.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Huh. Hang on, let me see if I can get this working.

<sound of power tools>

Okay, stand back, I'm switching it on...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
My comment has two interpretations. One is about people who are doing well and don't appreciate it.

The second is that a quality story needs catharsis. If all went well, the story would be shallow. DPC is a quality narrator, so we have to expect that the thunder will hit us here and there and we will find shelter here and there as well.
In essence i agree with your statement that people in a good position in their life don't know how good they got it until they loose it. And as far as the story goes , you have to admit despite DPC being a great narrator he kinda botched the thunder ( M & J ) here cause imo he could have gone in other ways without souring the taste for many fans regarding these characters. I personally still don't judge them and get on the hate bandwagon in which many people are already on board primarily cause the story isn't finished. But yeah things could have been done better in handling the characters

And oh yeah instead of facepalming why not rebuttal my statement @ Arania1 or do you prefer being a lurking mute. At least Kreten had the courtesy to reply and add something productive to the discussion

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In essence i agree with your statement that people in a good position in their life don't know how good they got it until they loose it. And as far as the story goes , you have to admit despite DPC being a great narrator he kinda botched the thunder ( M & J ) here cause imo he could have gone in other ways without souring the taste for many fans regarding these characters. I personally still don't judge them and get on the hate bandwagon in which many people are already on board primarily cause the story isn't finished. But yeah things could have been done better in handling the characters.
Amen to that. (y)

Reactions: Casmyr

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
okay lads i solved the fucking shuffle puzzles forever - here's how to do it -
step 1 - have process explorer or some easy way to suspend and resume processes .
step 2 - start the shuffle and immediately suspend process
step 3 - put the puzzle into this site
step 4 - resume process to make your moves, suspend to get more time to learn the next moves
step 5 - fuck shuffle puzzles
I like this. I would suggest some changes though.
step 1 - Press right mouse to pause.
step 2 - Save before shuffling pieces around
step 3 - Unpause, shuffle, pause and save again next to the 'step 2 save'
step 4 - Now you have 2 images(save thumbnail), unshuffled and shuffled next to each other to gauge from while paused
step 5 - put the puzzle into this site
step 6 - resume process to make your moves, suspend to get more time to learn the next moves
step 7 - fuck shuffle puzzles

Reactions: MrDL
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes