Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Exactly, she is just opening the doors, she dose not push anybody to enter the rooms behind them, she just shows what is there and what options are.
Is she mean to Maya? Not any more than to Riona.
Maya did not get a slap, at least not yet;)
Just wanna say, with regards to Maya and Quinn, I love this special render and would pay handsomely to see it happen in the game. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Exactly, she is just opening the doors, she dose not push anybody to enter the rooms behind them, she just shows what is there and what options are.
Is she mean to Maya? Not any more than to Riona.
Maya did not get a slap, at least not yet;)
I mean i dont mind seeing Quinn slap Maya on the booty ;)

But yeah thats what i am saying people give flak to Quinn while she definatly not that evil as they tend to believe as seen in the later episodes how she starting to show a much softer side

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sure, but Quinn needs to be taught a lesson and Maya's definitely the one to do it. ;)
I mean sure she needs a lesson but then for stealing the mc and Derek his clothes

Again if that strapon scene would happen it be Quinn doing Maya

I don't see it the other way around

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I mean Quinn sure caus she has the money to do so... But how will Tommy be better for it he has no money he is depened of rusty
Thats just it though. Quinn is short on money. That's why she has the proposal with Tommy. It works better if they remove the obstacles (Rusty and Sage). If Tommy believes he can do it better and make money for himself, he wouldn't have a problem getting rid of Rusty. It's a power play thing.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thats just it though. Quinn is short on money. That's why she has the proposal with Tommy. It works better if they remove the obstacles (Rusty and Sage). If Tommy believes he can do it better and make money for himself, he wouldn't have a problem getting rid of Rusty. It's a power play thing.
I mean again how would Tommy get the money ? I just don't see it happening.. Rusty gets the money from his family probally

So again how would Tommy get that same amount of income ... And to top it off it would caus a divide in the dik members since some clearly choose rusty over tommy and vice versa...

Quinn on the other hand has money maybe not that much but more then Sage so i can see that happening

But for Tommy to do that would be just a power move but money wise it wouldnt make sense for him

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Well, the way I see it is that the Cathy pic was Quinn's idea to divert attention away from the Alphas by getting the DIKs in trouble. I don't think Dawe paid her to do it, I think it was something Quinn decided to do on her own.

Quinn is taking a risk not knowing how much trouble she could be getting them into, but she's cocky enough to believe they'll get no more than a slap on the wrist and that the college keeps just close enough an eye on them as to give her the window she needs to complete the Alpha order unnoticed.

But this is where it could all wrong with the worst outcome being Rusty getting removed as DIK president, same as Chad with the Alphas, and the DIKs losing both the protection and money he provides. This might result in Quinn throwing either Sage or the MC under the bus as she seemed to indicate she might do in ep 4 and the whole thing will create all sorts of drama for the MC.
Remember that at the end of episode 3 dawe appears knocking on the door to quinn, something tells me that the alphas are involved in the drug plot and need that distraction.

By the way, regarding the possibility that dawe is chad's lover, I remind you that when chad goes to talk on the phone, dawe is lifting weights, it cannot be him.

Reactions: MrFriendly

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I mean sure she needs a lesson but then for stealing the mc and Derek his clothes

Again if that strapon scene would happen it be Quinn doing Maya

I don't see it the other way around
Josy on the other hand has more potential in this matter. :ROFLMAO:
I think she has stronger personality plus Tommy as a leverage...... maybe;)

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I mean again how would Tommy get the money ? I just don't see it happening.. Rusty gets the money from his family probally

So again how would Tommy get that same amount of income ... And to top it off it would caus a divide in the dik members since some clearly choose rusty over tommy and vice versa...

Quinn on the other hand has money maybe not that much but more then Sage so i can see that happening

But for Tommy to do that would be just a power move but money wise it wouldnt make sense for him
Does Quinn have money? I ask because it may be a part of the story I missed. Tommy will get money from the setup he has with Quinn (whatever that setup is I don't know but I think will be revealed in Ch 5.) All we can do is wait and see how this story develops...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does Quinn have money? I ask because it may be a part of the story I missed. Tommy will get money from the setup he has with Quinn (whatever that setup is I don't know but I think will be revealed in Ch 5.) All we can do is wait and see how this story develops...
Quinn has more money then Tommy i mean she has so much busniss

Tommy is then depended on Quinn for income so that would only drain Quinn her money even more

Soif what u say becomes true it would probally be just a power play but it will be bad money wise

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020

Sage has much more money, what happens in the plot does not seem to resort to his family, so in this sense, Quinn is the one who handles the money.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sage has much more money, what happens in the plot does not seem to resort to his family, so in this sense, Quinn is the one who handles the money.
Sage could have money but she wont have money simply if u paid attention

Quinn said to Sage she could ask money from her parents but Sage didn't want to do that

Reactions: pilapila3

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
In one of the theories, they said that Sage could be Tybalt's sister.

In one of the rooster clucks, I think in episode 4 Tybalt is making comments to Jill about the MC and she makes a comment telling Tybalt to stop.

Also Quinn said something about sponsorship to Sage at the end of the car wash scene and Sage told her that's a line she doesn't cross

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Sage could have money but she wont have money simply if u paid attention

Quinn said to Sage she could ask money from her parents but Sage didn't want to do that
Sage seems to come from a rich family, there are indications that she could perfectly be a prep, but she is simply not a spoiled girl or the relationship with her family is not so good.

I don't think getting rid of her is the most sensible thing for quinn, besides, during the car wash competition it seems that sage knows perfectly well about quinn's intentions, and tells him that the diks would not like his decision, so he didn't. I think quinn's goal is really to set sage apart.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It became obvious that Sage don't have a gud relation with her family … as evidence how she didn't wanna ask for money when Quinn asked her for sponsorship.

I mean Quinn definatly will try and sabotage Sage but that will end up in a fight between them and my money is on Sage on winning :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What if the DIK tradition is to destroy their jackets when the pledges are judged to have failed and denied brotherhood? And Tommy lights the jacket on fire right in front of the MC for failing to egg the preps? DPC's Fire 2: Jacket Boogaloo
I mean I can see that happening and I will trow my pc out the window then

That will be on the same pain scale as that fire in AL :(

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes