michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm looking forward to this scene looks like Cathy is there to unwind with Bella I wonder what will happen when we play the Bella route will the MC walk in on this?
View attachment 640368
I wont mind walking in on that assuming Jill is there as well what a 4 way that will be :LOL:

But serious tho… That will be a very interesting situation that I am curious about....

I play every route so I will see anything in due time … Sage will be first if we still on those 3 pathhways for obvious reasons

But That Bella path is getting more and more tempting just looking at that pic

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think Derek will become into a relation with that redhead I forget her name but hes sitting with her all the time lol
Ashley, but she is just meh... even Derek can do better lol
There's a couple other things you can do with the console.

First off, dtype is the main variable that defines your affinity. Positive is dick affinity, from 1 to 3, and negative is chick affinity.

You can get a list of all in-scope variables with dir(), which will produce an array. Unfortunately, it's going to be too long to view in its entirety, but you can define a search function:

Python:
def search(term, var_list):
    return [x for x in var_list if term.lower() in x.lower()]

>>> search('quinn', dir())
['afterQuinnShopLabel', 'bios_history_quinn', 'bios_name_quinn', 'bios_quinn',
'bios_text_quinn', 'chat_append_reply_quinn', ...]
And get a slightly more manageable list of all variables containing your search term. Just be wary that messing around with these variables might break your game, so save beforehand. There are a couple of bool values that can change the way the game progresses, like ep1_accepted_quinn_offer or ep2QuinnSawYouAndSage.
Well, you can't change your affinity. No matter how much you tweak with your points on console. You can edit DIK points but, affinity? No.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hopefully we get the jacket in the first 15 minutes so I can take this out of my head.
I doubt we will get that jacket in 15 min gameplay time :( Remember seeing Tommy on the phone saying something along the lines of were the f are you
I'm going to approach this from a completely different angle and "analyze" it from a purely narrative structure perspective and ignoring the story clues as to why I do think we will get the jacket within 15 mins.

As it stands, while it may make sense file size wise, it doesn't really make sense from a structure basis to make a season break (as opposed to a normal chapter break) at that point in the game as it leaves the central story beat of season 1 - the MC entering the Uni and joining the DIKs - unresolved. It's like ending "A New Hope" with Luke taking off in the X-Wing and then shoving the destruction of the death star into "The Empire Strikes Back." Irrespective of the need for a cliffhanger, Season 2 has to have it's own central story beat whatever that may be (likely internal conflict within and between the frats) and not keep dragging on the scraps of Season 1.

As such, I think the Season will open with a flashback of the DIKs as they were forming (as per 1 of the preview pics) which then leads nicely into a jump cut to the present day DIK meeting, with MC/Derek either not "passing" (2% chance) and the story heading into a whole new path or proudly "carrying on the tradition" as established in the flashback and becoming the newest members of the DIKs (98% chance) so that we can move on to the various conflicts that have been brewing in the background during Hell Week.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Subbed to the patreon, going through the discord and patreon posts is amazing.

Seeing the episode previews and renders of characters, looking forward to the friday update like the rest of you.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am carefully expecting DPC to set a date next friday

Considering he was already play testing some of that update and finishing up some stuff

Reactions: pilapila3

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The weekly update. And holy cow you guys have been waiting forever, since February. I bought the game on steam because it was 12 bucks and thought itll be good for a few hours and then I poured 70 plus getting the 44 achievements haha.

Hopefully we get a date on episode 5

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm looking forward to this scene looks like Cathy is there to unwind with Bella I wonder what will happen when we play the Bella route will the MC walk in on this?
Four times if it was in the form of a comic strip...
Once upon a time I would close caption preview pics like what Mormont posted to make predictions. Perfectly on topic and based on stuff released by DPC himself but I guess it would be frowned upon today so I desist. :censored:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes