SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I don't think that her not breaking up with chad is related to her family. It is more her own personality.
i don't get it, what is so hard for her to let go? The guy doesn't give her the time of day...:(

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
But we also have to look at the Sage point of vieuw she could easily walk away if she wanted too... somehow I think Sage is maybe scared to leave him or her family has something to do with it...
i don't get it, what is so hard for her to let go? The guy doesn't give her the time of day...:(
In addition to what Le Pew posted another part of it could be that Sage just doesn't like to lose. If they break up now, it might appear that the new girl (or so she assumes) won. She wants to find out who it is and then make sure everyone knows it is her dumping him and not the other way around.

Hard to keep track sometimes after 3K posts but has it already been brought up that Chad may be having an affair with one of the DIKs?
It's possible. The DIK in question (according to that theory) is allegedly Leon.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Damn its still early have some patience some people live in different time zones ….. so it can still be posted just relax a bit. ;)
lol don't worry bro I can keep myself occupied, just it's a bit strange for me since I'm used to see it after I wake up early in the morning.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you guys think Chad & Sage will break up in ep5? :)
I don't think that her not breaking up with chad is related to her family. It is more her own personality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As much as people dislike the Maya and Josy drama, just wait until they give their all to be with Sage only to be rejected because she's still too in love with Chad and the 2 of them get back together.

This place will explode. :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
As much as people dislike the Maya and Josy drama, just wait until they give their all to be with Sage only to be rejected because she's still too in love with Chad and the 2 of them get back together.

This place will explode. :ROFLMAO:
I think u have it twisted around Now if it was Jill then yeah this place would explode … simply caus the raccoons are everywere :LOL: But Sage maybe just a few people like myself wont be too much a impact on here :cautious:

Kero888@

Jul 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Best game ever I play best graphic and best thing is story it feel like you are a part of it and feel excited for all new event ex: new school, group, insta like feature, and game event . thanks for the game

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Didnt the MC make Sage cum like 3 times in that scene?

If she stays with Chad I'm doing a charge back on this patreon
Sage told us she would think about leaving chad at least... so that's a start we just need to keep chasing that pussy cat

But yeah I agree we need them to break up already its getting old watching that train wreck

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
michael1984 how good are you at Brawler? I can't wait to whoop that new jocks ass the one that looks like a pop machine I dont care that he can bench 700

Reactions: scalvi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But yeah I agree we need them to break up already its getting old watching that train wreck
As I said I think whatever was in his note will destroy him and his reputation and Sage will want to distance herself from any accusations that could get thrown her way. And from what we heard about Sage she could be related to a family of some importance so all the more reason for her to get away while she can.

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
As I said I think whatever was in his note will destroy him and his reputation and Sage will want to distance herself from any accusations that could get thrown her way. And from what we heard about Sage she could be related to a family of some importance so all the more reason for her to get away while she can.
Those are some good points... I will take any of those points as long as I can have my girl Sage....

Still I am curious about the whole Chad and that other person curious who it gonna be my money is on Troy tho...

Will she really distance herself tho she seemed very reluctant so far even tho she had so many times were she could have said f.ck it

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
michael1984 how good are you at Brawler? I can't wait to whoop that new jocks ass the one that looks like a pop machine I dont care that he can bench 700
I mean we rolled trough every other opponent so far .... But this big reject guy will be a challenge ....I wont be surprised if we get our ass kicked witout a controlling choice .... And then later on we have to fight were we can have actual control over it...

Eitherway its gonna be the toughest fight to date i bet on that...

Reactions: Casmyr

Someoonee

Mar 31, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version but Im getting an error message:"Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)" when Im doing my first math exam.I tried redownloading the file but I keep getting the same error.I checked the file directory and it seems that "math_cheat.png" and the "math_choice.png" files are damaged.Did this happen to anyone else?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
michael1984 100% with you on that one.

I wonder if our stats will get nerfed because if you do everything right you can be maxed out and have all skills.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
michael1984 100% with you on that one.

I wonder if our stats will get nerfed because if you do everything right you can be maxed out and have all skills.
It wont be nerfed .... How I see it we will get hit with a cheap shot since that's how the jocks try and win a fight :cautious:

And we sit back up and tell billy gun I heard no bell …. one more round... and we f.ck that big reject jock guy up with actual fighting max stats and all.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I think u have it twisted around Now if it was Jill then yeah this place would explode … simply caus the raccoons are everywere :LOL:

I mean we rolled trough every other opponent so far .... But this big reject guy will be a challenge ....I wont be surprised if we get our ass kicked witout a controlling choice .... And then later on we have to fight were we can have actual control over it...

Eitherway its gonna be the toughest fight to date i bet on that...
I wouldn't mind a fight with him or other tougher opponents in game mainly cause i invested so much into brawler :p

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

I'm aware I'm late to this one but I'm assuming this is a future cluck from Jill

I'm really curious to see how Jill's friendship with Josy turns out, especially if you try going after both girls.

Reactions: youarebreathtaking
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes