Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thats an interesting Point... I like your thinking of there being a Jade ending... if AL is anything to go by, then this vn should have at least 10-20 endings?
Thoughts?
That's what we can hope for and I'm sure I'm not the only side girl fan who would love to see an ending for them I'd imagine we will get some sort of conclusion with them even if it's not as detailed as the 5 main girls.

Have to agree with you, The Jade storyline is a Very enjoyable one, heres to wishing for a Jade ending.
With how big a role she has played so far I'm still going with the idea that she will divorce Burke and will take over his role at B&R and she'd have Cathy as her right hand woman.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Episode 4 released in late January and it's not even mid-April yet, which means it's been less than 3 months since the last update. Your maths skills are terrible.

You don't like the frequency of updates? Do you realise how stupidly entitled you sound? You have no idea what goes into making this game, neither do I frankly, but anyone who can't at least recognise the sheer level of work that goes in to creating a game like this is quite frankly an idiot. DPC works on this game alone and can produce literally thousands of renders and hundreds of animations, more than any other dev in the same timeframe, not to mention the free-roam events, mini-games, in-game phone apps, etc. Then there's the detailed, intricate nature of the story that takes time to write, as well as all the different points and decisions for the MC that can create, advance, and close paths, all of which must make the amount of game code insane with so many intersecting variables.

You want to talk about being "civil", well then how about you don't shit on a game because of your own pathetically ignorant and entitled attitude that seems to think this type of work of is easy and can be done quickly just because want it to be. You're honestly not voicing an opinion, you're just griping because you're ignorant and have no patience.
You might have some anger issues bro, I recommend you to chill out.

Also, the compressed version of Episode 4 came out on January 10th, and we had this discussion on April 12th. That means it had been MORE than 3 months since the last update, not less. So while my math skills may be terrible, your memory isn't great either. As you can see, nobody is perfect, and we should all treat each other respectfully.

Being A DIK [v0.4] [Dr PinkCake] (2.69 gb rar pc source)
1.13 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
1.12 gb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE: to fix errors in exams place this file (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks

Dec 19, 2019
Just kidding.
Some theories point to Troy, other theories point that Chad is gay and he is fucking an unknown guy, and other theories point that he is fucking an unknown girl.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
kind of surreal this most be the only business currently working 100% normal in the world
and camgirl's

The graphics on last release shows quinn way prettier and hotter than before, that's unfair, I been avoiding her almost the entire game, now her ass worth to deal with her psycho bs

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My three cents, decent gaming rig is about $2000 from scratch (unlocked I7, ROG board, NVIdia GPU, water cooling) if self-build. DPC must have better setup though, something in I9 range probably. I would be surprised if it was just one rig though ;)
If I remember correctly, Inceton posted their setup on Patreon a while ago showing all the machines that he and his team uses and I think they also detailed their specs too.

It would be cool if DPC did the same to give people an idea of what they're working with.

So, replaying on the patreon edition because my steam saves wont transfer to ep.5 right and I just noticed the hurt and confusion in Chad's eyes after you fight him and he cheat shots you.

Whoever sent him the letter, I wonder if they pinned it on the MC or if he just assumes it's the MC because of Sage.

When Chad was being stripped of his presidential title by Burke did you guys defend him or stayed silent?
I defended Chad because I have a feeling it's going to be important to have done so later on.

Thats an interesting Point... I like your thinking of there being a Jade ending... if AL is anything to go by, then this vn should have at least 10-20 endings?
Thoughts?
I find it interesting that the character list in the walkthrough specifically highlights 5 "side girls", 4 of which we have done/can do things with already, and these characters also get special renders in the game.

Given DPC's penchant for having an insane amount of different endings based on all sorts of variables and actions taken by the MC, it wouldn't surprise me if all 10 of them are LIs in this game but that the side girls are secret LIs in the event you blow it with the 5 main LIs, and that every one of them can have an ending with the MC.

This might also explain why the M & J stuff in ep 4 fell flat and felt rushed because they're spinning so many plates right now that they unfortunately had let to a couple of them fall and get smashed in order to focus on the others.

Bacch... you... A poet???
Who knew :)
Both a blessing and a curse to be a wordsmith. ;)

Someone tell me something real quick, who's the chick that Chad is cheating on Sage with?
Nobody knows, but if it is a chick they'd better be damn hot and make people say, "fair enough", considering who he's cheating on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red469

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
The advantages of already having a work-from-home job.
yep, but also in this case there is literaly nothing in between creator and buyer, like, most graphic media business is fucked right now cause needs distributors or something at some point

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is what happens when a developer make the best game on the forum, that players come and post excited!:p
He's talking about all the pointless repeated posts being made into novels it's what everyone is getting tired of you've got some catching up to do :p

The dick wants what it wants.
Yeah but come on to cheat on Sage is madness

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The dick wants what it wants.
yeah, real life is fucked up sometimes, every now and then you see some famous hollywood actor in relationship with a gorgeous 10/10 woman and then out of nowhere sex scandal, caught in a bed with another girl who is 10x uglier then his GF :D
you can't explain that shit :D

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
He's talking about all the pointless repeated posts being made into novels it's what everyone is getting tired of you've got some catching up to do :p
Yeah... I don't have much time lately with the virus and all that to read everything that is published. I was reserving to be able to calmly test chapter 4 of BaDik and the comments. I'm a bit distracted

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes