Jan 12, 2019
I think Arieth is ur girl man, many similarities and i'm sure u will find common ground in most topics.
And if u can teach her the ways of ur lord and get her back on the right way, it will improve the general health of the whole campus. (y)
You know what, I ain't even mad. As it is written in Chapter 1, verse 1 - 3 of the Gospel of our Lord Future, "From the streets did she emerge; and to the streets she will return. And so I say unto you, 'SHE IS FOR THE STREETS!' So be not weary when she must return from whence she came."

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You know what, I ain't even mad. As it is written in Chapter 1, verse 1 - 3 of the Gospel of our Lord Future, "From the streets did she emerge; and to the streets she will return. And so I say unto you, 'SHE IS FOR THE STREETS!' So be not weary when she must return from whence she came."
Ah yes the book of nigg*lations quite a read that one is...

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Well it is set in America so that's going to be the currency :p
His concept of value needs some work though. Crappy cafeteria food for two costs twice as much as lunch at a decent restaurant with Maya? A special order with Camilla for the price of a soda from a vending machine? C'mon man :LOL:
Also I've had two posts deleted for off-topic :WaitWhat:that's news to me.
A chain of posts started by Stark9999999 and anything that referenced it got dusted, including one of mine focused on a "people's' save games" game (but happened to also mention Stark's post in passing :censored:), so TheFinder wins that game by a Round 1 TKO! :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
So it shows this game is on steam. What's the difference between the $14 steam version and this free version? Does the free version have less content or what?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So it shows this game is on steam. What's the difference between the $14 steam version and this free version? Does the free version have less content or what?
Afaik the versions are identical when they have the same number.
- Steam is for players who want to support the dev and don't use Patreon and for new players who don't know the game from other sources or don't want to download from other sources.
- Patreon is for players who support the dev on a regularly (monthly) base.
- This is a pirate/community site, so it's free.

See #2 for a post by the dev.
If you like the game, support the dev.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
His concept of value needs some work though. Crappy cafeteria food for two costs twice as much as lunch at a decent restaurant with Maya? A special order with Camilla for the price of a soda from a vending machine? C'mon man :LOL:

A chain of posts started by Stark9999999 and anything that referenced it got dusted, including one of mine focused on a "people's' save games" game (but happened to also mention Stark's post in passing :censored:), so TheFinder wins that game by a Round 1 TKO! :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly :LOL: I guess the idea of a poor student doesn't exist and who would be crazy enough to be ripped off by cafeteria food it's normally undercooked or not ediable.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Clearly :LOL: I guess the idea of a poor student doesn't exist and who would be crazy enough to be ripped off by cafeteria food it's normally undercooked or not ediable.
Well undoubtedly this isn't community college so everything from the cafeteria would be a rip-off to anyone not meeting the "high standards" and they will have a hard time with food there.

Most people will cook in the dorms to save money.

Last edited:

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm freeloading in Bella's, her being such a hot milfs helps too, she is perfect waifu :D

I don't understand the waifuism in this thread.

There's pretty much no romance in this game, the MC comes off as sleazy and all the girls come off as loose and easy. You don't even get to really know any of the girls other than what archetypal role they fill.

A debate between what stereotype is better is just as relevant as a debate between your favorite hair color, or eye color or tit size. And it seems that's what it all boils down to anyway.
that's your opinion and is fine, but you seriously are making it difficult for me to not facepalm you :D

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How do you install on mac?
I think it's something like
User/Library/Application support/

I'm freeloading in Bella's, her being such a hot milfs helps too, she is perfect waifu :D

that's your opinion and is fine, but you seriously are making it difficult for me to not facepalm you :D
Bella is a good choice here she'd keep you well-fed in more ways than one :p

Not sure what that other post is about, seems like bait to me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
My MC does order food in Quinn's restaurant. I like spicy food and some sushi.
That's some expensive food ur mc orders, as he even need his tuition money for that.
I agree with mormont here, Bella's all inclusive service is clearly top seller.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
That's some expensive food ur mc orders, as he even need his tuition money for that.
I agree with mormont here, Bella's all inclusive service is clearly top seller.
He uses the $$ found in free-roam events. I have a bad feeling about him "finding" money (e.g. on Maya's board) but since the game lacks normal source of income when turning off minigames it's probably ok.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
He uses the $$ found in free-roam events. I have a bad feeling about him "finding" money (e.g. on Maya's board) but since the game lacks normal source of income when turning off minigames it's probably ok.
Money from Maya's board is doubled if you turn off minigames. That doesn't compensate fully but it's still better than nothing if you want to do a quicker run.

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes