Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'd fuck all, including Arieth. Redhead needs the bat after Dawes micropenius. Yolo am I right?
don't fuck Arieth bro, she is worse than coronavirus....

I'll pretend I never read the first part
b-but the first part is the most fun.... :(
(i still think if you were a girl you will be my perfect waifu :LOL:)

I think the strain of maybe sharing the MC will weigh on them both and they still have their issues to get through this whole issue of the free tuition might not be so easy.
yeah, I think it will actually be funny if trying to go the 3some path is the bad path and the other route is the good one where you can romance one of them.... haha that would be a good laugh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StarWulf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
yeah, I think it will actually be funny if trying to go the 3some path is the bad path and the other route is the good one where you can romance one of them.... haha that would be a good laugh.
Well, we know what DPC did with the last threesome relationship. Question is, would they really have another one end badly?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
how can I unlock the scenes that I didn't see? I don't want to change my choices or replay the game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well, we know what DPC did with the last threesome relationship. Question is, would they really have another one end badly?
I have my doubts that J&M relationship will survive Scavenger Week ... and when one of the girls is unhappy and mc comes along, she will likely move closer to him again for some comfort. (The same actually applied earlier for Josy and Maya when they were separated, for Sage after she was cheated by Chad and for lonely Isabella and Jill.)

It becomes more difficult if mc starts to date a girl like Jill or a couple like J&M in public and more or less becomes engaged with her/them. This would drive the other main LIs away and leave only the sidegirls like Quinn, Riona, Camila who enjoy non-committal sex and like to tease mc. MC on the other side would feel guilty for cheating and likely pass on further sexual opportunities which would mean the end of the game.

It's like juggling with several balls. Once you catch a ball to keep it, you likely loose the other balls. So for a game like BaDIK it is better to keep juggling with lots of sexy girls but not try to catch one of them.

Edit :
Most of the characters are just 18 or a few years older and some like mc, Josy, Maya and Derek are the first time away from their parental home which gives them opportunity to explore themselves and the (sexual) world around them without annoying adults. After escaping the parent-child-relationship they have to find out who they are and who they want to be and with whom they want to be. This usually includes a lot trial and error with different partners. Some romantic relationships don't work in everyday life. So I would not be too focused on relationships as long as the characters stay friends and do not permanently "close doors".

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I have my doubts that J&M relationship will survive Scavenger Week ... and when one of the girls is unhappy and mc comes along, she will likely move closer to him again for some comfort. (The same actually applied earlier for Josy and Maya when they were separated, for Sage after she was cheated by Chad and for lonely Isabella and Jill.)

It becomes more difficult if mc starts to date a girl like Jill in public and more or less becomes engaged with her. This would drive the other main LIs away and leave only the sidegirls like Quinn, Riona, Camila who enjoy non-committal sex and like to tease mc. MC on the other side would feel guilty for cheating and likely pass on further sexual opportunities which would mean the end of the game.

It's like juggling with several balls. Once you catch a ball to keep it, you likely loose the other balls. So for a game like BaDIK it is better to keep juggling with lots of sexy girls but not try to catch one of them.
Or it go standard high school drama with on and off relationships.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Josy's already there after she heard about him and Jill talk about their date. Gotta expect that to come to bite him on the threesome path.
It might add a little extra fuel to the fire if the MC tries to pursue M&J and Jill simultaneously (by choice or by narrative fiat), but in and of itself I don't think it's a big deal: Josy already knew about the date when she and Maya agree to the love triangle. So either she expects this to be an open-yet-committed threesome (the mind boggles), or she expects the MC to break it off with Jill going forward.

In either case, it won't be the 1st date with Jill that triggers the fireworks, it will be a future one.

Ehm...I kinda have...147 saves :oops:
I think we all know it's not the number of saves that counts, it's how carefully they're positioned...

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020

It becomes more difficult if mc starts to date a girl like Jill in public and more or less becomes engaged with her. This would drive the other main LIs away and leave only the sidegirls like Quinn, Riona, Camila who enjoy non-committal sex and like to tease mc. MC on the other side would feel guilty for cheating and likely pass on further sexual opportunities which would mean the end of the game.

Firstly: Michael Jacksons Relationship will not survive Scavenger Week.

Secondly: Softie 1 and Softie 2's relationship will. They are meant for each other, and the baseball bat too, but thats another story.

Reactions: Zirael Q

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Come on man The Crabby Queen needs love too :KEK:
Crabs could explain why Arieth has this itch between her legs and is very active to deal with it (sexually). (or vice versa)
If Arieth has crabs, maybe someone should check all HOTs ...
A nice shave and maybe a lotion should cure this problem.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Crabs could explain why Arieth has this itch between her legs and is very active to deal with it (sexually). (or vice versa)
If Arieth has crabs, maybe someone should check all HOTs ...
A nice shave and maybe a lotion should cure this problem.
I really hope we see the reaction when it gets public knowledge that she has crabbs :LOL:

Skade32

May 9, 2020
This was my first time playing an adult VN and this game was amazing. I'm split between Sage and Maya as for who my favorite girl.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I really hope we see the reaction when it gets public knowledge that she has crabbs :LOL:
Most of the girls in the game shave anyway so it shouldn't be a problem for them. It's more an issue for all the males who fuck(ed) Arieth and do not shave their body.
If you check the shower scenes with mc he shouldn't have a problem with crabs either and probably could fuck Arieth without danger. MC is pretty much hairless as can be seen in ch.1 when he is caught by Quinn stealing HOT panties and has to strip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Most of the girls in the game shave anyway so it shouldn't be a problem for them. It's more an issue for all the males who fuck(ed) Arieth and do not shave down there.
If you check the shower scenes with mc he shouldn't have a problem with crabs and probably could fuck Arieth without danger.
I doubt that, as the DIKs said they have brought medicine for all but the other brothers still need a medical check up + shaving

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes