f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Money from Maya's board is doubled if you turn off minigames. That doesn't compensate fully but it's still better than nothing if you want to do a quicker run.
There are many free roam scenes in Maya's dorm and it is always $$, summing up to 6 or 8 $, which is enough to pay for Quinn's complete menu and have some money left. Other free roams give money as well, e.g. in the HOTs' house or Tybalt's room. (I don't take money from Jill.)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's some expensive food ur mc orders, as he even need his tuition money for that.
I agree with mormont here, Bella's all inclusive service is clearly top seller.
you can freeload in Hots or Bella's and use the tuition money on Quinn

ps: i never take money from Quinn or Jill, but i did take money from Tyabalt lol ( and i think it will end up biting my ass, so will have to do a new play with no stealing money)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
you can freeload in Hots or Bella's and use the tuition money on Quinn

ps: i never take money from Quinn or Jill, but i did take money from Tyabalt lol ( and i think it will end up biting my ass, so will have to do a new play with no stealing money)
U can take money from Quinn ? I only know u can pay her.

Yes i always take the money of Tybalt, but i doubt there are consequences. Tybalt tells Jill a story, how his wallet with several thousand $ was stolen, complet bs, i doubt he even noticed the missing pocket money mc took.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
U can take money from Quinn ? I only know u can pay her.

Yes i always take the money of Tybalt, but i doubt there are consequences. Tybalt tells Jill a story, how his wallet with several thousand $ was stolen, complet bs, i doubt he even noticed the missing pocket money mc took.
when you are in hots house you can open a door (in some kind of closet) and find money there.... i think that money is from Quinn dealings and think only can be taken when you go steal the panty's

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
A chain of posts started by Stark9999999 and anything that referenced it got dusted, including one of mine focused on a "people's' save games" game (but happened to also mention Stark's post in passing :censored:), so TheFinder wins that game by a Round 1 TKO! :LOL:
Haven't looked until now so didn't see most of the followup to my post but it was one hundred percent on topic. The topic of this thread is Being A DIK. Anything that relates to the game, which includes peoples in thread reactions to how said game is being discussed, fall under that topic.

As usual though got a good chuckle out of your reaction, tossed a laugh on it for when this post gets deleted.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sympathy vote is all he would be looking for with Jill and Jill as nice as she is probably would have a bit of sympathy but probably not enough to actually care about him. I really do look forward to pursuing her more and making sure Tybalt keeps screwing up at every given chance.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
More jill content please. My mc need intimate scenes with Jill Infront of both Maya & Josy. They really pissed of my mc. He was very angry.

Reactions: KoolMe

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Sympathy vote is all he would be looking for with Jill and Jill as nice as she is probably would have a bit of sympathy but probably not enough to actually care about him. I really do look forward to pursuing her more and making sure Tybalt keeps screwing up at every given chance.
He is only on speaking terms with Jill and already making plans for proposing... He'll fuck it up himself, without our assistance lol. He seriously locked himself in his room when he learnt "MC was the cute friend ;)", probably cried in there for some time xD Unbelievable

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
More jill content please. My mc need intimate scenes with Jill Infront of both Maya & Josy. They really pissed of my mc. He was very angry.
I would expect from the Raccoon queen`s troop greater respect both for his own queen, who is far from any form of exhibitionism, as well as for all living souls, M&J including.

Reactions: -VQueS- and Paapi

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
U can take money from Quinn ?
Sorority house :
When you stand in front of the 3 doors the $ is in the small chamber in the middle. To the left is Sage's room which is closed during mc's 1st visit and on the right is Quinn's room with a short cutscene (Quinn and Camila).

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
What do you guys think will happen with Bella on episode 5? a date or another sleepover? I'm definitely expecting things to get hotter with her but not too much. Maybe another scene like the one in shower but this a bit more talk... do you think i'm i being too hopeful?
Self Love Vigorously.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What do you guys think will happen with Bella on episode 5? a date or another sleepover? I'm definitely expecting things to get hotter with her but not too much. Maybe another scene like the one in shower but this a bit more talk... do you think i'm i being too hopeful?
Right now I'd rather find out more about her story we'll get those scenes all in due time but her story is the one I'm most interested in.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm hoping for a little bit of sexy time, but not too much or too rushed. I would rather find out more about her because of the Main 5 she is still the most mysterious one, at least to me. So if the trade-off is more background story for Bella and more sexy times with the other girls (depending on your path) I'll gladly take it.

Maloyski

May 10, 2020
sorry I know I'm probably a bit late but this game is just too funny...sure there are sexy stuff but seriously it's like a funny movie...I just keep laughing (I'm just starting though so I don't know much...yet), so far sooooo good.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
When you get to the denouement with Maya and Josy did anyone want a third option to say, "Fuck you and Fuck you, I'm out"? I'm just curious in that situation if there was any desire from players to end those relationships completely and move on.
I mean you have only known Maya for a couple of weeks (right?) and you've known Josy for a little more than half the summer. Why not cut your losses completely and focus on another woman or women? It's the second week of college, why tie himself to two people who have lied to him and each other?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes