Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I follow the story correctly, aren't Sage and Rusty seniors? Unless they are twins or step siblings, I can't see them as being related. I only see Sage as coming from money.... but not B&R money
Could be cousins.

I mean sure I pretty much came to that conclusion just trying to get something going here... if not B&R then what will her parents be ? they are influental and loaded with money so how does that connect into the Chad and Sage relation
She doesn't have to be a B or a R to be a legacy. Her Dad, or Mom, or both could just be be some wealthy alumni who are financial contributors to the school. Even if Sage isn't on good terms with her parents, she can always use her them as leverage to get what she wants from the school because they don't want to risk losing her family's money by upsetting their daughter.

It's basically bribery, extortion, and corruption all rolled into one.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If I follow the story correctly, aren't Sage and Rusty seniors? Unless they are twins or step siblings, I can't see them as being related. I only see Sage as coming from money.... but not B&R money
Sage and Rusty as twins would be a nice twist.

Near the end of ch. 4 Quinn tells Sage :
"We need that money ... for the HOTs.
But hey ... if you're willing to let go of your pride ... you could just run back home and ask for sponsorship."

"sponsorship" is quite vague and probably can be anything from tuition to financing a complete sorority.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sage and Rusty as twins would be a nice twist.

Near the end of ch. 4 Quinn tells Sage :
"We need that money ... for the HOTs.
But hey ... if you're willing to let go of your pride ... you could just run back home and ask for sponsorship."

"sponsorship" is quite vague and probably can be anything from tuition to financing a complete sorority.
I took sponsorship to mean a long-term commitment. So either a pledge to give $X every year, or an endowment large enough to provide meaningful interest.

FLTFFS

Sep 24, 2019
I believe the only kind of drama that will involve her is introducing the MC to her parents they probably won't accept it causing her a bit of a dilemma on what to do and perhaps in steps Bella giving her some advice and with that we have history repeat itself the MC gets the rich girl just like his Dad before him.
I completely agree with this!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I took sponsorship to mean a long-term commitment. So either a pledge to give $X every year, or an endowment large enough to provide meaningful interest.
A college "sponsor" is someone who has the means to fund other student's college fees (tuition). Rusty could take on a sponsorhip role since he is a Burgmeister and has access to a lot of money but he's chosen not to be one, and Sage has also chosen to be one and to use the money of her rich family to pay for the HOTs.

I believe the only kind of drama that will involve her is introducing the MC to her parents they probably won't accept it causing her a bit of a dilemma on what to do and perhaps in steps Bella giving her some advice and with that we have history repeat itself the MC gets the rich girl just like his Dad before him.
Let's not forget the drama when she finds out about Bella and the MC.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I have a question for you all, how many scenes do you have in the gallery? I have 40 in all versions I have but apparently some have 47-50.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I need the source of that assertion otherwise I call bullshit.
When she flipped out on Quinn when she said, "if you're willing to let go of your pride you could just run back and ask for sponsorship".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a sponsorship role she could support the HOTs and Quinn wouldn't have to be running her businesses, but Sage clearly has issues with her family and doesn't want their money.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Wow how is that possible ? i only have 34 scenes and everything unlocked tho are there more scenes to unlock if u bought it on steam or something lol
Check that out, I counted 47

Do we have incomplete versions :unsure:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
When she flipped out on Quinn when she said, "if you're willing to let go of your pride you could just run back and ask for sponsorship".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a sponsorship role she could support the HOTs and Quinn wouldn't have to be running her businesses, but Sage clearly has issues with her family and doesn't want their money.
Are you aware that this is precisely the opposite of what you mentioned just before ?

A college "sponsor" is someone who has the means to fund other student's college fees (tuition). ... Sage has also chosen to be one and to use the money of her rich family to pay for the HOTs.

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Check that out, I counted 47

Do we have incomplete versions :unsure:
I have everything complete but I am missing some of those scenes but my unlock list is complete it saying so idk how that is possible dwl

Anyone have a explanation for that now I am surprised

Reactions: pilapila3
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes