Dec 22, 2017
Who do you guys think will fall in love with MC first, Sage or Bella? I'd pick Sage cause despite the fact that it seems shes still holding on to Chad, MC staying over at the CHICK house is gonna make her fall harder and quicker.

Now Bella seems to be dealing with trauma and MC is an outlet for her. I'm not saying she doesn't care about MC, but I don't think if she will fall in love, it won't be soon. The surface of her feeling seem to be lust and wanting a release. But what do I know.

Reactions: BirdBarclay

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
FYI ... status update for May from pattern.

I spent the week posing statics, writing dialogue, coding script, polishing the game, and more. I estimate that rendering will be completed by the end of next week. I will be spending the next week playtesting and further polishing the update while filling in the gaps missing content.

• Scenes left to write and produce art for: 1
  • Static renders left to produce: Less than 100
  • Animations left to produce: 0. Waiting for the animation queue to complete.
  • Implement Replay gallery and rewards (One scene + testing left)
  • Mini-game tutorials
  • Music and sound effects for 2 scenes remain.
  • Playtest and Quality control (This is the current bottleneck.)

This is going to be a meaty update. I will reveal a preliminary Changelog next week. I was aiming to make the update smaller, but kept packing it with content because I wanted more. Expect the full game (Episodes 1-5) to be ~8.3 GB in size. The patch will be ~2-2.5 GB.

Information regarding the release

I would like to take this moment to give all of you a heads-up before release day.

During the release of the last episode, the distribution was chaotic for me due to the high demand. Download links kept hitting the max limit of downloads for Google drive, consequently resulting in a 24-hour cooldown on my account, and the binary was too big to download using a free MEGA account.

This time it will be easier to avoid these issues since there's a possibility to just download a smaller patch instead of the whole package. This smaller patch can be downloaded through MEGA without a paid account.

If you want to be prepared to download the game as fast as possible on release, please make sure that you have an unmodified Patreon version (v0.4.0, v0.4.1 or v0.4.2) downloaded before the release day.

Then you just have to download the patch and add its content to the "game/" directory with the .rpa files and you can start playing faster.

If this is what you want to do, please prepare for it sooner rather than later. Here is a to the latest version (v0.4.2), if you need it.

You can, of course, download the big binary too (no patching needed), but your download will be a bit slower since many want to download the game at the same time.

I'll do my best to assist you with any issues during release and I hope you'll have patience with me and the servers during that time.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Who do you guys think will fall in love with MC first, Sage or Bella? I'd pick Sage cause despite the fact that it seems shes still holding on to Chad, MC staying over at the CHICK house is gonna make her fall harder and quicker.

Now Bella seems to be dealing with trauma and MC is an outlet for her. I'm not saying she doesn't care about MC, but I don't think if she will fall in love, it won't be soon. The surface of her feeling seem to be lust and wanting a release. But what do I know.
Neither.....Jill......all the way.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I get it now. I thought the two stories had a common thread that bound the two together
The very initial concept of BADIK was supposedly a prequel of AL, but even while working on the first release of BADIK, DPC decided that instead of a prequel, it would be a totally unrelated separate "universe".

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Thank you for the information.
Daaamn 8GB android players are really doomed this time if there is no compressed version
Nope we are not doomed now the game is 6,01GB the full game, but android version from the66 is just 1.9GB and there are other ports smaller in size so if we compress images, sounds and music files it'll be smaller much smaller in size even if we don't compress files it's still be smaller than 3GB and we'll I don't believe that there are devices in novadays that can't handle big files there is always a way to make it work :)

Reactions: Mormont

Red469

May 18, 2018
Their called Knights Mormont How many times do we have to go through this? Raccoons are for baseball bat practice launching incase dumb and dumber try anything. Launch them in the air with the bat and they keep coming back.
Ya... theres no getting rid of em... Knights or Coons either way Too tough to defeat... and... if you cant beat em join em. :D

What a fantastic game, I just finished all four episodes for the first time this week. What a Total cunt is Josy btw, not to mention a certain female roommate with dog hair.

I also wanted to ask a little question I have regarding the installation of the game. Out of laziness I downloaded the compressed version, I wanted to know, when a new update comes out could I add it to my compressed game or would I have to download an original copy?
Your eloquence in describing JoMa should be commended altho perhaps a wee bit off...
Heres why... : Cunts are both useful and Delicious...
Neither of these could apply to either of the F grade cast your referring to.

you will need to dl a fresh compressed version.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Nope we are not doomed now the game is 6,01GB the full game, but android version from the66 is just 1.9GB and there are other ports smaller in size so if we compress images, sounds and music files it'll be smaller much smaller in size even if we don't compress files it's still be smaller than 3GB and we'll I don't believe that there are devices in novadays that can't handle big files there is always a way to make it work :)
well i hope you are right

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Who do you guys think will fall in love with MC first, ...
A game about DIK Hell Week, HOT Scavenger Hunt and lots of Sex To Go with a great variety of girls does not work good with the concept of exclusive "love". My mc loves all the lovely girls, but if a girl like Sage would fall in love with him, this would mean a lot of drama and fighting as can be seen in the Sage-Chad-storyline. I like Sage as a fuck buddy and she likes mc, but she has no problem if he fucks some of the other HOTs, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdBarclay

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Do you have a reliable source or just your forecast?

Thx
This is essentially a forecast. However in a previous Patreon statement DPC indicated that the overall game should be 10-20 episodes, so at least three seasons, and since season 1 was 4 episodes long, an estimation of 12 episodes is not bad.

As for the ETA, last week's status update indicated that this week would mainly be used to render the last static renders (~100), writing the last scene and testing, and that next week for additional testing and proofing. Considering that testing and fixing is usually very time consuming, it is relatively accurate to say that the update will come around last week of May or first week of June. DPC is experienced and usually rather accurate in his own estimates.

For more information about the last status update see here

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd agree with Sage as well to much going on with Bella and I still think she will be rather conflicted about pursuing the MC but she is going to have to confront this husband thing at some point.

Correct! Seems to be a lot of misinformation going around on here the android version is usually pretty much as compressed as it can be.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Neither. Jill and Maya are the more likely candidates to fall in love first given their nature. Sage has a hard edge to her and, for whatever reason, is stil pining for Chad, Bella's dealing with her own pining for her husband and the guilt she feels for something that happened in the past that drove a wedge between them, so it will take longer for both of them to fall in love because they're still dealing with feelings for other men.

Josy will probably also take some time for those still on her path as she seems like someone who acts on impulse based on infatuation and curiosity but feelings of love come later, but both Jill and Maya seem like the kind of people who have the potential to fall for someone quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyclos
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes