f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About Troy :

Is his name a hint that he might be kind of a "trojan horse", an undercover cop who investigates abuse of drugs, alcohol and steroids at the college? He does not seem to study, and he is busy during nighttime.
Probably not. It seems to be just a reference to AL. (Roy -> Troy)

Jonas (mc in AL) when visiting the dorm of a HOT college girl he just hooked up with :
I remember how I hated having to share a room with Roy back in college.
I couldn't be happier that it all changed when I met Liam and he convinced me to pledge for Delta Iota Kappa.
If it wasn't for him I would've been stuck with Roy during those years.
Haha, Liam totally got under Roy's skin.
Seriously, fuck Roy. What a total pig.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: scalvi

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
In my opinion it be Josy and Maya that have the love status unlocked with the MC seeing as we already in that relation if u choosed that pathway...

For the people who took thhe friends path it might be Jill or Sage …. Bella would take a lot longer if it even comes to a real relation with her...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who do you guys think will fall in love with MC first, Sage or Bella? I'd pick Sage cause despite the fact that it seems shes still holding on to Chad, MC staying over at the CHICK house is gonna make her fall harder and quicker.

Now Bella seems to be dealing with trauma and MC is an outlet for her. I'm not saying she doesn't care about MC, but I don't think if she will fall in love, it won't be soon. The surface of her feeling seem to be lust and wanting a release. But what do I know.
As far as Bella and Sage, I don't think either will fall in love with the MC until they find a way to deal with own hang-ups. Whatever they might feel for him, they are not going to be able to accept or act on it before that. For Sage, that means figuring out where she really stands with Chad. For Bella, that means coming to terms with whatever happened to her husband.

So I'd say the real answer depends on whose backstory is revealed first. From what we've seen, I'd say Sage is the front runner there. Bella's backstory seems likely to get the slow burn treatment, whereas Sage and the HOTS are in the spotlight at the moment.

Reactions: God of Thunder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys, Jill took MC to their first date, so he needs to man up and ask her on a second one, right? So, where should he take her?
Maybe dinner in a fancy restaurant and after pancakes at Bella's :)

Or...?
Your turn :)
Personally I think the MC will take her someplace nice with a musical theme I'm sure she'd appreciate the thought of that, and then maybe out for a meal I'm just glad Jill is not one of those rich girls who would close her mind off to any ideas a lot of others wouldn't entertain the idea of going to some commonplace and with a common date.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Guys, Jill took MC to their first date, so he needs to man up and ask her on a second one, right? So, where should he take her?
Maybe dinner in a fancy restaurant and after pancakes at Bella's :)

Or...?
Your turn :)
Personally I think the MC will take her someplace nice with a musical theme I'm sure she'd appreciate the thought of that, and then maybe out for a meal
There's only one choice. There's good music and they serve a unique specialty ale.
After exiting B&R's East gate, take a left onto route 27. For y'all's convenience, I've marked it on Google maps for you. michael1984 can take his motorbike.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arkagos

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for the information.
Daaamn 8GB android players are really doomed this time if there is no compressed version
Well I have samsung Galaxy S9 plus..128gb..so........
I don't think new android devices would have any problem as the system itself takes 15gb space for android 10 now...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Why do you look for (romantic) love in a college game where mc can have fun and sex with multiple girls without having to engage or marry them?

(DPC via) Derek on love and relationships :

"Don't get attached to women this easily. You're young. Do you see yourself as the relationship type of guy?
... why do you want it right now? You just started college! It would be like walking into a restaurant when you're already full.
Sleep around, dude! You might wake up one day next to someone who will change your mind ... but getting locked up this early in life? What for?
As you told me the other day ... You're single. Embrace that.
Why don't you try to date more? Figure out what you want instead of rushing into things."

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
For some unknown reason?

The reason is, quite simply, that I don't like the frequency of updates, and I wanted to voice my opinion on that. Feel free to disagree, but please, at least do so in a civil manner.
Well I'm gonna do it in a civil way then after all this is what you wanted right? Let's start with producing renders do you know how much work you need to put in making 2500+ renders and how much time will you need to waste in waiting your pc to render them? And I'll not enter in the discussing the work of making rendering a sex scene and last update had 130+ of them that's mean work and time and there is still coding to do writing dialogues choices and so on what I mean this needs work and time ask the dudes in the fan Art thread how much time they are spending in making just one render so if you're waiting for update in every month you're literally asking Jesus to be real, dpc is doing this all by himself and don't tell me that other devolopers are posting updates every month i played every single game in here we waited patiently more than 5 months for updates and I didn't see a single dude here to complain about it as you see they discuss the game and sharing theories I'm not active but I follow the thread I check It every single day and patreon page too patience my young padawan don't complain just enjoy

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't know about the rest of you folk but I don't mind the mini-games - apart from Brawler and the in-game scenes that are based on it. Used to be happy when you could use the RenPy console to cheat & skip past it but that seemed to stop working at one point.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why do you look for (romantic) love in a college game where mc can have fun and sex with multiple girls without having to engage or marry them?

(DPC via) Derek on love and relationships :

"Don't get attached to women this easily. You're young. Do you see yourself as the relationship type of guy?
... why do you want it right now? You just started college! It would be like walking into a restaurant when you're already full.
Sleep around, dude! You might wake up one day next to someone who will change your mind ... but getting locked up this early in life? What for?
As you told me the other day ... You're single. Embrace that.
Why don't you try to date more? Figure out what you want instead of rushing into things."
It doesn't always work out like that everyone is different and some people might want to settle down quicker than others.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes