f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Check that out, I counted 47

Do we have incomplete versions :unsure:
Do you use a modded version?

Examples :
Cumpetition is not in the official gallery and also the D&G scene where you can spank Sally is not.

Reactions: pilapila3

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
I believe the only kind of drama that will involve her is introducing the MC to her parents they probably won't accept it causing her a bit of a dilemma on what to do and perhaps in steps Bella giving her some advice and with that we have history repeat itself the MC gets the rich girl just like his Dad before him.
Then Jade comes in with her baby girl that she had with us and suggests we continue that line with the son sired by Jill :3

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Take out the Jill part and leave it for Jade that sounds much better otherwise your going to set off a bunch of racoons :LOL:
Their called Knights Mormont How many times do we have to go through this? Raccoons are for baseball bat practice launching incase dumb and dumber try anything. Launch them in the air with the bat and they keep coming back.

Last edited:

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
What a fantastic game, I just finished all four episodes for the first time this week. What a cunt is Josy btw, not to mention a certain female roommate with dog hair.

I also wanted to ask a little question I have regarding the installation of the game. Out of laziness I downloaded the compressed version, I wanted to know, when a new update comes out could I add it to my compressed game or would I have to download an original copy?
Softie One is no cunt. Softie Two has awesome hairstyle. And three, fuck if I know. Ask the helping one.

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
Check that out, I counted 47

Do we have incomplete versions :unsure:
I have the version that you can download from here currently (no mods) and after comparing the screenshots to my game the ones that are missing are:
  • Ep2 - cumpetition
  • Ep2 - sage (1st one not the 100% one)
  • Ep3 - hots
  • Ep3 - d&d
  • Ep3 - strip club
  • Ep4 - envy (that's new never seen that scene before)
  • Ep4 - josy & maya (final one i.e. when in there room)

Reactions: Tumai and pilapila3

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What a fantastic game, I just finished all four episodes for the first time this week. What a cunt is Josy btw, not to mention a certain female roommate with dog hair.

I also wanted to ask a little question I have regarding the installation of the game. Out of laziness I downloaded the compressed version, I wanted to know, when a new update comes out could I add it to my compressed game or would I have to download an original copy?
I'm sure you will be able to carry on as normal with the new compressed version.

Reactions: BirdBarclay

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I have the version that you can download from here currently (no mods) and after comparing the screenshots to my game the ones that are missing are:
  • Ep2 - cumpetition
  • Ep2 - sage (1st one not the 100% one)
  • Ep3 - hots
  • Ep3 - d&d
  • Ep3 - strip club
  • Ep4 - envy (that's new never seen that scene before)
  • Ep4 - josy & maya (final one i.e. when in there room)
Same on my end.
Probably modded version..... Unless somebody was playing some test one for DPC but I doubt it.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
So ep5 going to be only available on steam and not getting posted on f95 or how is it?
Have little doubt it will be posted here. It's a pirate site after all. Personally, I'll buy it on Steam and play it there. I already own Season 1 there, so I'm guessing the save continuation mechanics will be better.

Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So ep5 going to be only available on steam and not getting posted on f95 or how is it?
It will still be here.

Forgot to post this

I have some important information regarding the future of the Patreon version of Being a DIK.

The best way to go forward with the game is by uploading patches as well as a full game, including all episodes. The old idea of keeping multiple binaries on Patreon will make my workload much bigger since it makes it too different from how the Steam version is being handled.

Patches are still small files and they will enable faster download of new content, which was problem I wanted to solve to begin with.

An example of how it would work
When episode 5 is released I will release the following:

1. One big game file with Episodes 1-5 (v0.5.0), approximately 8 GB

2. One smaller patch with just Episode 5 (v0.5.0), approximately 2 GB

If you have the previous version installed (v0.4.0, v0.4.1 or v0.4.2), you can just download option number 2 and patch the game.

If you don't have the previous version, you'll need to download option number 1.

What do you need to do now?
Nothing! Absolutely nothing.

Your saves from episode 4 will work without any extra steps required on your end.

Please note, Steam saves aren't compatible with the Patreon version.

Patch v0.4.2
If you want the latest bug fixes, today I have uploaded:

1. One big game file with Episodes 1-4 (v0.4.2)

2. One smaller patch that can be used on v0.4.0 or v0.4.1 to upgrade your game to v0.4.2. Until episode 5 is released, as thanks for reaching 4000 patrons this patch will be available for free to all patrons.

The upside to all of this is that you can keep all content in one single game and patches will be fast to download.

The biggest con to this is that I can only release patches to the $5 tier, because the big file with all episodes must be kept in the $10 tier because of the Steam release. You will still be able to play the new updates with the patch. But you do have to save the previous version between updates to make this work.

Another con is that if you have modified the game or used a software to extract images, scripts etc., you need to delete those extra folders for the patch to work.

I'm deeply sorry for backpeddling on this and I'm sorry for all the confusion. It's better to make this change early on, than realizing that I screwed this up in a bigger way later. If you have any questions about this, please post a comment and I will answer as best as I can.

Best regards

Dr PinkCake

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
Choose Derek's path, swipe Nicole and chat with her. When you go back to the Pink Rose, talk to Envy for a free lap dance.
Thanks for that, must have either forgotten that scene, skipped over it or something else lol

Same on my end.
Probably modded version..... Unless somebody was playing some test one for DPC but I doubt it.
Probably (makes it easier to see the naughty scenes)

From what I can gather (and I stand to be corrected) Episode 5 should be released on patreon where it can be downloaded as a patch for your current game or you can download the whole game, it would also probably be released on here as well (full game & patch) and steam is either getting full seasons (i.e. season 1 was 1-4 so season 2 would be 5-? or it might be released as a DLC but don't know for sure). Also steam saves don't work with patreon and vice-versa

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes