boogerbutt

Sep 30, 2018
just finished my first playthrough of what is available so far.

i really like the animation, the characters (except quinn, i am not a fan, but its not because she isn't well developed, its because i just dont like her as a person). all the main love interests are interesting and have their own appeal (maya feels the weakest however)

at the end of the day, i really just want more camila content tbh

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
just finished my first playthrough of what is available so far.

i really like the animation, the characters (except quinn, i am not a fan, but its not because she isn't well developed, its because i just dont like her as a person). all the main love interests are interesting and have their own appeal (maya feels the weakest however)

at the end of the day, i really just want more camila content tbh
I love you Boogerbutt.

Reactions: boogerbutt

boogerbutt

Sep 30, 2018
I love you Boogerbutt.
i mean its testament to how well she's written that i don't like her nor really want much to do with her other than use her as a path way into the HOTs corruption to get access to the girls.

i'm hoping that there will be a way to circumvent quinn's plan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but based on what ppl have said about his other game, i'm just hoping it doesn't all end tragically for everyone.

the intro said that it would be a less than happy game compared to AL.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
So far I've run from Quinn every chance I got. Yet she still has fans. :unsure:

So either there's something wrong with you and me, or there's something wrong with them (or let's go with the middle ground and say there's something wrong with both).

I dunno, it's just that every time Quinn crosses my path I'm like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sixtynine

May 6, 2020
View attachment 524765

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.

This game look so good. Thanks

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Out of likes so (y)
That scene was strange. The timeline does not match. Is MC telling us his story or are we living it? That comment was kind of retrospective.
There's also the monologue about doors at the end of Episode 3, and the opening narration nio12 just mentioned.

It seems like there is some sort of narrative frame around the main story, we just don't see it very often.

Reactions: nio12 and pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
At the time it was a very controversial scene that certainly got a lot of attention. Needless to say, a lot of Bella fans weren't happy about it for them everything was going all well and good till that happened.
Definitely red flag for potential drama.
nio12 , ename144 are spot on. There is narrative side of the story. I do recall those scenes now.
Since I am Bella's biggest fan :giggle: ..... I am really worried now.
I need THE safety jacket to offset the stress now;)

Reactions: nio12 and Mormont

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's also the monologue about doors at the end of Episode 3, and the opening narration nio12 just mentioned.

It seems like there is some sort of narrative frame around the main story, we just don't see it very often.
Yes, this game is using narration as a framing device, similar to Forrest Gump or How I Met Your Mother. It is probaly easier to imagine 2 voices for our MC, a CW-esque voice for events as theu play out and an older voice for the narration; I hear it as Bill Paxton.
eh. i'm really not afraid of a bunch of horny nerds. what are they gonna do, stab me?
No, they facepalm your posts and then don't post again in the thread for a long time. It's effective because any response is, while small, nevertheless orders of magnitude greater than the effort they took in making the reaction.

The knowledge that you either have to sift through responses or let it go unanswered can niggle at you.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Do you guys think we are getting a release date tomorrow?
Nope at least I doubt it … I am sure the update gonna be something along the lines off he finished most of the game and put it to the testers and will be able to set a date next week if all goes well

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No, commititing to a date only leads to disappointment.
I am sure he mend if we get a release date set and that might happen but im thinking next week

But depending on how the play testing will go we are looking at a very near the end of may or if the playtesters found some bugs it might go into the first week of june or worse second week..

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I am sure he mend if we get a release date set and that might happen but im thinking next week

But depending on how the play testing will go we are looking at a very near the end of may or if the playtesters found some bugs it might go into the first week of june or worse second week..
3b3.jpg

Reactions: txtBild

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
haha Yup just about im sure dpc will tell us he is done with the game and has sent it to the play testers

So we just have to wait for them to give it the green light

lets hope they don't find bugs or things not working properly

and with luck it be end of this month when we can enjoy it again finally
PLZ I hope he didn't find any bugs and release end of the mouth. I've been playing of steam for 104 hours.

Reactions: Xaøs

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
PLZ I hope he didn't find any bugs and release end of the mouth. I've been playing of steam for 104 hours.
I feel u on that I played badik so many times I can dream it by now

But it all depends on how fast the play testers are and if they find any bugs or not

Lets hope for the best … And wait and see what the status update will say today

Reactions: Xaøs

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

I still think it will release in June as I said before when all people did think it was coming in May... you know, that way if I'm wrong I will at least be a happy wrong man haha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I still think it will release in June as I said before when all people did think it was coming in May... you know, that way if I'm wrong I will at least be a happy wrong man haha
I mean that's probally the best bet that it will release in june

But it all depends how quick the playtesting goes

I wont be mad if it don't come at the end of may

But will be happy if it comes then

But yeah most sense will be june

Jan 23, 2020
That be a massive dik move from the mc standpoint.... But I can seen a duet coming just to help Jill with her performance in front of many people...

Just like a background player softly playing the guitar while Jill going off on that piano ... I wont be surprised that it will happen why else would we have a choice to play her song on the guitar.
Oh, if the game will offer me the chance to go full Marty McFly and play a guitar solo for 5 minutes, kick the amps, smash the guitar on Tybalt’s head and tell the astonished crowd "I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet, but your kids are gonna love it", well... I’m sorry for Jill, but I’m going to be a massive DIK! :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes