ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Am I the only one who just loves this rooster thing? The characters, especially those side ones, feel even more real like this, as if they really had a life of their own when they are not appearing in the scenes and you as the MC feel part of the social life of the college.
Imo this is just one of the hundreds of things that make this game truly special

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Isn't it time to recap how many events MC could have experienced in bathrooms all over B&R?
underwear 1, spicy food , sushi, underwear 2, HOT showers, Tennis showers.

Did I forget something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Am I the only one who just loves this rooster thing? The characters, especially those side ones, feel even more real like this, as if they really had a life of their own when they are not appearing in the scenes and you as the MC feel part of the social life of the college.
Imo this is just one of the hundreds of things that make this game truly special
Agreed, it's a great way to give screentime and personality to minor characters (or major characters who aren't the current focus) at relatively low development cost.

Reactions: ThePresident451

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
imo, DPC should roll out smaller updates every 3 months. Having a long gap between episodes is what kills a lot of games.
It has not killed this game and hes been doing this long update last time as well … So yeah maybe its just you then...Good quality takes time … And DPC is doing three pathways so it takes that much more time to deliver...

If he made it shorter with 3 pathways to go trough we barely would go anywere in a smaller update since its 3 paths

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It's not as if there aren't any other games to play in the meantime. You can always start a new game, try different paths, make different choices.

Imagine if this was mainstream gaming. I'm a fan of Borderlands, and between 2 and 3, there was a 7 year gap. I repeat, a 7 YEAR GAP. I didn't go to Gearbox's website every week to ask "when's the next update?".

Asking for smaller updates just so you can get your rush sooner is akin to those fucking sports games that get updated every year without offering any new "real" content .Sooner or later you'll end up with a monstrosity like WWE 2020.

This game has a following for a reason. If DPC decided to release smaller updates ("Hey guys! Let's see what happens when Derek and MC visit a local mini-market. Will they double-team the cute cashier girl?") it would just cheapen the game. I'd rather wait for full episodes.

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Is Bella really a good choice for love interest?

There is this foreshadowing comment by mc (DPC) after kissing Bella in the library (Hell week, wednesday night) :

Isabella : No! No... I ... can't ... I can't.
mc : But ... you want to!
Isabella : But I can't! I can't.

mc :
At the time I couldn't understand Bella.
The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong.
I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman.
I figured she felt the same since she was being infaithful to her husband ... which, of course, is a very big deal.
But if I had known the real reasons to her tears ... and to her persona ...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help.
This part of the game has been bugging me and I don't know how much it's been discussed. The MC knows something bad will happen to Bella. I hope DPC doesn't kick us in the balls AL style when we least expect it.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
He does? Perhaps some crazy reveal about her husband but I'm not sure what else could really happen to her. He won't go down the AL route twice.
When he said "I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help. " shows he is talking from a future reference point. Everything that Bella is, why she acts the way she does is known by the MC in the future. He just doesn't know at that point in time. He knows something happens that he couldn't stop.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When he said "I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help. " shows he is talking from a future reference point. Everything that Bella is, why she acts the way she does is known by the MC in the future. He just doesn't know at that point in time. He knows something happens that he couldn't stop.
That scene yeah a few of us have blanked that out of our minds. I don't know where DPC was going with that and sure it doesn't read well looking at it. I just know it won't be something of AL levels not again at least I think if he did go there again it most likely wouldn't go down well.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
That scene yeah a few of us have blanked that out of our minds. I don't know where DPC was going with that and sure it doesn't read well looking at it. I just know it won't be something of AL levels not again at least I think if he did go there again it most likely wouldn't go down well.
Out of likes so (y)
That scene was strange. The timeline does not match. Is MC telling us his story or are we living it? That comment was kind of retrospective.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Maybe it's like an end of Season one type of narration? Or maybe a Season Two opener: "Previously on BaDIK".

I'm still screaming "Bella" like Marlon Brando screamed "Stella" though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Out of likes so (y)
That scene was strange. The timeline does not match. Is MC telling us his story or are we living it? That comment was kind of retrospective.
At the time it was a very controversial scene that certainly got a lot of attention. Needless to say, a lot of Bella fans weren't happy about it for them everything was going all well and good till that happened.

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Out of likes so (y)
When you said that maybe it's MC telling us his story i just remembered the first time we start a new game and we "see" MC as the narrator telling us about family, his dad, her mother bla bla so what if the MC telling "I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help" is the MC as the narrator? Because something bad happened to Bella :unsure::unsure:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
At the time it was a very controversial scene that certainly got a lot of attention. Needless to say, a lot of Bella fans weren't happy about it for them everything was going all well and good till that happened.
I was too lazy to do a search on one so now I know it was talked about. It just seemed out of place with the everything is happening now narrative then this ominous foreshadowing event is going to happen. Then we go back to the happy everything is good right after this.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes