StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Simple answer some are either speed reading trough the game from their first playtrough onwards

Or they probally distracted by the ass and titties from the girls in the game

Caus otherwise i cant believe how people miss that fact that u just stated ... since its explained so clearly in the game
While I may be a speed reader, I take my time with things. Enjoying the slow nature of the story, characters who are perfect and imperfect in their own right, and slowly slaying puss. Or Cunt Smashing... Or Cunt Pulverising.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also, there's a lot of downtime between updates so people might be hazy about all of the little details. I've replayed 3 times, yet I failed to remember that it was the white-haired harpy that tazed MC instead of Maya in yesterday's discussion. :confused:
Just 3 times … I need at least 6 times for every save

and then a couple of times for fun playing trough it … But yeah even myself get sometimes a bit confused since I haven't played it in a while .... But I played it enough to come up with some facts :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DIKs having "an uneven pairing" is because Nick's magots brother left college and with it the fraternity.
The main weakness of not joining DIK in episode 5 would be that we would still go around on the same topic. Without proper story development.
How does the story not develop if he doesn't join the DIKs in ep 5? There's still plenty of story to come and when you look at it from a writer's point of view there's more than one direction to go in.

He could get in in ep 5 and that's that until the end of the game, or he could get in in ep 5 then get tossed out in a future episode for something he didn't do and have to work to clear his name and get back in, or he could not get in in ep 5 and get caught up in a dramatic series of events that has him save the DIKs and then they welcome him with open arms as a reward for his efforts.

Sometimes you can expect the expected or expect the unexpected, and I'm in the latter of those two camps. Doesn't mean I have a problem with it happening in ep 5 or anything like that or think that it's not going to happen, I just don't think it will be the end of the world if expectations are subverted.

Also, there's a lot of downtime between updates so people might be hazy about all of the little details. I've replayed 3 times, yet I failed to remember that it was the white-haired harpy that tazed MC instead of Maya in yesterday's discussion. :confused:
Let's face it, there's a lot to remember in this game and it's easy to overlook small details. Like with the whole Nick thing, I thought he was a 2nd year and that DIK "brotherhood" meant that everyone had to have a brother so they couldn't have an odd number of DIKs and that they could take this opportunity to give Nick a new brother.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Let's face it, there's a lot to remember in this game and it's easy to overlook small details. Like with the whole Nick thing, I thought he was a 2nd year and that DIK "brotherhood" meant that everyone had to have a brother so they couldn't have an odd number of DIKs and that they could take this opportunity to give Nick a new brother.
Nothing that I've seen suggests that, should a Dik pledge leave B&R prior to graduating, that member would need to be replaced. The information given only indicates that Maggot Brothers must pledge together, there has been nothing to suggest that a Dik brother is permenantly tied to their origninal Maggot Brother.

And to reiterate a point I made earlier, the fact that the DIKs are a new frat means that their traditions need not be set in stone, at this point they're no more than guidelines; give it 20 years before declaring that these rules are inviolable.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
DPC made us wait already 4 episode I think that's long enough of time of not having that jacket and joining the frat...

Now if and that's a big IF .... Should that jacket not come this episode 5 then hes fucking with us on a same kind of lvl as that fire in AL

But again yes … the diks are in pairs always that's the code and rule... but again nick didn't have a choice in vinny leaving

Just accept it everyone Derek and us will have a jacket on and partying like there is no tomorrow surrounded by pussy cats and beer ;)

Rusty also said don't worry about the maggot revieuw he would take care of that cathy busniss so there is no reason to think that the mc will not join

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And to reiterate a point I made earlier, the fact that the DIKs are a new frat means that their traditions need not be set in stone, at this point they're no more than guidelines; give it 20 years before declaring that these rules are inviolable.
Pirates of the Caribbean logic; "The code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules."

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
DPC made us wait already 4 episode I think that's long enough of time of not having that jacket and joining the frat...

Now if and that's a big IF .... Should that jacket not come this episode 5 then hes fucking with us on a same kind of lvl as that fire in AL
Out of curiosity, what makes you want to get the jacket? What do you like about the Diks? Isn't the point supposed to be that they are a bunch of complete dicks (hence the name)? We are not supposed to like them, surely. The only reason the MC in game is applying to the Diks is because he needs a room and has promised Derek to help him.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Out of curiosity, what makes you want to get the jacket? What do you like about the Diks? Isn't the point supposed to be that they are a bunch of complete dicks (hence the name)? We are not supposed to like them, surely. The only reason the MC in game is applying to the Diks is because he needs a room and has promised Derek to help him.
Let me reply u with this then why do you dislike the DIKS ?

Most dik members are in fact pretty good people so who wouldn't wanna join that

This was written as DPC standpoint he clearly wants us in that dik frat otherwise he would have opened up choices to join either the jocks or nerds or preps frat as well..

I mean are u that mad at Tommy that u dislike the whole bunch ? Or are u that person that is fond of gender studies class and is like all men are bad :ROFLMAO: And is standing outside dpc his place with signs screaming we want no dik fraternity :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Pirates of the Caribbean logic; "The code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules."
Right, and sure, I admit that I'm bringing my own emotional baggage when proposing this hypothosis but nobody has yet managed to convincingly refute it. I am aware that, right now, in proposing that Tommy is an antagonist, the evidence I have presented is unfalsifiable (a logical fallacy) so, until additional evidence is provided, a conclusion is unwarrented. Nevertheless, it seems reasonable to proceed on the assumption that very little of what Tommy tellls us can be relied upon.

Madness-101

Apr 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:FacePalm:

Not all the Diks are bad people but you'd know that if you had paid attention to their dialogue

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
How does the story not develop if he doesn't join the DIKs in ep 5? There's still plenty of story to come and when you look at it from a writer's point of view there's more than one direction to go in.

He could get in in ep 5 and that's that until the end of the game, or he could get in in ep 5 then get tossed out in a future episode for something he didn't do and have to work to clear his name and get back in, or he could not get in in ep 5 and get caught up in a dramatic series of events that has him save the DIKs and then they welcome him with open arms as a reward for his efforts.

Sometimes you can expect the expected or expect the unexpected, and I'm in the latter of those two camps. Doesn't mean I have a problem with it happening in ep 5 or anything like that or think that it's not going to happen, I just don't think it will be the end of the world if expectations are subverted.
There is unexpected and then there is unexpected.
The twist where the author fed us with hints and we miss them blindly and then during the repeated play oooh it was before our eyes. It is mark of quality.
But in cause Riona is unexpectedly a Japanese crown princess ... I wouldn't appreciate that. The story must maintain a certain integrity.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Right, and sure, I admit that I'm bringing my own emotional baggage when proposing this hypothosis but nobody has yet managed to convincingly refute it. I am aware that, right now, in proposing that Tommy is an antagonist, the evidence I have presented is unfalsifiable (a logical fallacy) so, until additional evidence is provided, a conclusion is unwarrented. Nevertheless, it seems reasonable to proceed on the assumption that very little of what Tommy tellls us can be relied upon.
Tommy was already called the reigning massive dik champion of that frat … as seen in the beer chug contest he had with Jacob ...

So yeah troughout the episode he is definatly showing his massive dik personality in multiple ways

But troughout the episode if u make the right choices and play certain paths u can see that Tommy is a bit warming up to the mc can it be a play from him I mean anything is possible...

But even in earlier episodes were Tommy is asking the mc are u gonna tap that ass (meaning Sage ) and the mc says im planning to he clearly showing u some respect....

So in the end can we trust him fully doubtfull... But imo its just a hazing ploy and after we get that jacket he be a bit more mellow

But i can see in ur vieuwpoint how u dealt with some personal things in ur past ... that u might have a bit more trouble with believing it... But lets wait and see how it goes in ep 5 (y)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Tommy did show signs of being supportive of MC.

But my take is he still has an agenda co-conspiring with a certain someone, so even if he reached out his hand in friendship, I'd still ask where it's been.

Reactions: lemonfreak

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
:FacePalm:

Not all the Diks are bad people but you'd know that if you had paid attention to their dialogue
Using a gif of that twat makes you seem much nastier than I'm sure you wanted to appear. Our MC is a lone wolf, not because he's instinctively introverted but because bullying and being raised without a mum has made him that way; he'd love to have friends but lacks the ability to tell the difference between self-servers (Tommy) and self-sacrificers (Jill). Both characters act against his wishes but Jill does it at personnal cost (her fellow preps undoubtedly think less of her for slumming it with this poor kid) whereas Tommy acts for his own benefit.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Using a gif of that twat makes you seem much nastier than I'm sure you wanted to appear. Our MC is a lone wolf, not because he's instinctively introverted but because bullying and being raised without a mum has made him that way; he'd love to have friends but lacks the ability to tell the difference between self-servers (Tommy) and self-sacrificers (Jill). Both characters act against his wishes but Jill does it at personnal cost (her fellow preps undoubtedly think less of her for slumming it with this poor kid) whereas Tommy acts for his own benefit.
A good picture is worth a thousand words.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is unexpected and then there is unexpected.
The twist where the author fed us with hints and we miss them blindly and then during the repeated play oooh it was before our eyes. It is mark of quality.
But in cause Riona is unexpectedly a Japanese crown princess ... I wouldn't appreciate that. The story must maintain a certain integrity.
Not becoming a part of the DIKs in ep 5 doesn't make the story lose any integrity, especially when there's still plenty of time and other means by which they can get in.

But hey, like I've been saying, I don't think it won't happen, but I'm not going to be surprised if there's a twist in the tale.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Not becoming a part of the DIKs in ep 5 doesn't make the story lose any integrity, especially when there's still plenty of time and other means by which they can get in.

But hey, like I've been saying, I don't think it won't happen, but I'm not going to be surprised if there's a twist in the tale.
There is a reason they call it "Hell Week". Not "Hell....Two Weeks" JS

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes