lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You need to give a little more detailed answers when people expect them. It is a matter of social skills and good manners.
Sadly, on a thread that has gone off-topic innumerable times, it is no longer considered necessary to justify such actions. It is good manners to do so but too many pricks have ruined it for the rest of us.

On topic, Jill > Maya or something ;)

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Is there any patron here who can give us an update on How is Beta Testing going on? Any progress/severe bugs?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
beta testing doesn't take that long. if it does, that's one buggy update.
It all depends how quick the beta testers are .... but I agree we might see in the next update that beta testing is done and he is just polishing the game a bit more and gives a release date this friday

Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So, I guess this means we're in 5 month cycles now. :unsure:

Hopefully it won't get to 6 but... it probably will one day, then it will really be a long time before the game is done.
It all depends on the 3 pathway situation … And it seems like he wants to outdo himself with renders and animation each other episode....

And we cant forget that whole steam stuff took a lot of his time as well

Reactions: pilapila3

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
It all depends how quick the beta testers are .... but I agree we might see in the next update that beta testing is done and he is just polishing the game a bit more and gives a release date this friday
we went to 3 months to 5 months each update.

Reactions: (s)AINT

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah I know I been around long enough …. Like I said the wait became longer with the introduction of that 3 paths

He had to make a lot of stuff into those pathways to make it seem playable

so that bumped it up quite a bit to 4 months … this time 5 months was mostly also those 3 pathways but he also had a late start of it becaus he was busy with that whole steam operation that took away some develop time as well … plus that patch stuff

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not enough data points for that conclusion, a lot depends on the number of planned paths. If, as I said earlier today, DPC were to impliment use the same renders for multiple paths and distinguish via dialgue than he(?) could significently reduce the gaps between updates.

The point being, you have made an assertion without the supporting evidence. You don't do that.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Not enough data points for that conclusion, a lot depends on the number of planned paths. If, as I said earlier today, DPC were to impliment use the same renders for multiple paths and distinguish via dialgue than he(?) could significently reduce the gaps between updates.

The point being, you have made an assertion without the supporting evidence. You don't do that.
I repeat...

Doesn't rhyme. All decent prophecies rhyme.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: chociar666
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes