Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I can understand him adding new features and animation taking him longer to do. Including swyper his Tinder app and options through that. I think he should cut his losses and ignore the mini-games. They're not very intuitive and people bypassing it every time should tell him to save time on it and use that to clean up the game in future episodes.

Hopefully he's not making any mistakes with it and this extra time is just him adding polish to all the features and animations to the game to make it better experience.
Hey! I like the mini games. I want more puzzles and Gallery renders when punching the Jocks :ROFLMAO:

How about this guys? DIKs reject maggots and say they are done with them, Tommy tells them to say goodbye and get the hell out of there. But this is actually a test, they follow maggots for that night and depending what they do, they'll decide what to do with us maggots... Then they accept them?

DPC please release the game :cry:
I see restlessness overwhelms everyone's brain. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Episode 1 - 1319 renders, 51 animations
Episode 2 - 1794 renders, 77 animations
Episode 3 - 2243 renders, 98 animations
Episode 4 - 2886 renders, 134 animations
Episode 5 - 2456 renders, 157 animations

The workload is generally trending higher, and with the branching ramifications of staying with Bella, Sage, and Derek along with the various decisions throughout the game that either continue relationships or lock them off creating other small branches, it's clear that the game is getting bigger and it will surely continue increasing.

Regardless of the added factors that made this update take almost 5 months, the story is getting bigger and more convoluted, so a 4-5 month cycle is likely what we can expect from now on.

Dec 20, 2019
After reading all the debates, I realized I am just here for the free access to HOTs' asses, the MILFs and free access to Pink Rose :ROFLMAO:

It would be fun if the developments on Swyper can taken into account and develop into side stories or conquests, namely C or Nicole, other than being a tool for unlocking random renders.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
maybe even less then 5 days, there should be a few hours missing lol
That's true. I'm not sure about the days it starts and finishes, but I'm sure Derek complained about it.

Just a bit offtopic: If your nickname is what I think it is shouldn't it be Zireael? Just asking, I'm curious.

Reactions: Zirael Q

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
I enjoy the game so far, but for the love of God please don't twist the ending to be the same as Acting Lesson. My poor heart cannot take the heart ache.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019

The workload is generally trending higher, and with the branching ramifications of staying with Bella, Sage, and Derek along with the various decisions throughout the game that either continue relationships or lock them off creating other small branches, it's clear that the game is getting bigger and it will surely continue increasing.

Regardless of the added factors that made this update take almost 5 months, the story is getting bigger and more convoluted, so a 4-5 month cycle is likely what we can expect from now on.
This should be posted on the front of this thread. Unless we talking about like a 2 year wait, people should be patient. The amount of work going into this game is astonishing and it might have the best renders/animations on the cite so the extra care is there.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017

I don't mind the wait at all...I fine it hard to stay interested in a story when games have frequent 10 minute updates

Reactions: WastLander

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure Jade's fans are really happy right now. But I wish we could have some action with Cathy too.

I played both DIK and CHICK paths. I think CHICK path needs some spicing things up really fast. Because to me the DIK path ten time better than the CHICK path right now. It contains more opportunities and more lewd scenes. Beside all downsides and dramas this update was really good. I'm eagerly waiting for season 2 right now.
I know this is coming late - haven't checked back here since ep 4 dropped. But I read your post and knew I had to respond.

Everything you mentioned here, to that I say:

jojoyes.gif

The rooftop scene with Quinn rules and blows everything out the water in the whole game so far.

I would also argue that Sage shares the spotlight with Quinn if you take her path. Her character gets incredibly well fleshed out through all the extra interactions - she becomes the 'Maya' of this episode, the girl you keep coming back to and I loved this.

Riona is ill served by heavy makeup, and imo her heavy tattoos. Otoh makeup brings Quinn's eyes to life and I was pleasantly surprised to see she has no permanently marked skin - subverting expectations done right!

Finally the Happy Ending I have in mind involves Ash and Red :D

446692_Quinn_and_Sage.jpg
PS: my appreciation to you Coriolan :))

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yeah, but "Hell Week" started on, I think Sunday, and finishes in Friday. That's hardly a week. I think it's Derek who complains ingame about it.
In episode 2 mc had his (2nd) date with Josy on Saturday and the next day (Sunday) he had a (drunk) date with Isabella where he stayed overnight.
On monday episode 2 ended and episode 3 started with Hell Week which runs from Monday evening to Saturday evening : 5 days.

For a timeline to episode 1-4 see my older post : here

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes