tentom

Jun 4, 2017
Hey mate, thanks for the persistent file! I've added into my save folder but couldn't see any change in gallery tbh. Is there something I've to do other than adding the persistent file to my save folder? PersimmonAce

Reactions: l69p

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
how do you get the suit? i looked and clicked everywhere and nothing
You have to go out of the room and try to find a bedroom with red bedsheets, you can then click on the drawer (furthest right) and then you will get the suit

poyatiesa

Feb 17, 2019
Can i get the full saves from episode 4 that don't involve having DIK score? One with progress with Mill and Isabella, but staying as friends with Josy and Maya, and the other one with being in a 'relationship' with Josy and Maya instead. Thanks!

Reactions: forzato

l69p

Feb 10, 2018
Hey mate, thanks for the persistent file! I've added into my save folder but couldn't see any change in gallery tbh. Is there something I've to do other than adding the persistent file to my save folder? PersimmonAce
same here; maybe DPC did something about how renpy reads the persistant files?
ive been trying several files to unlock the riona scene but it is not working for me

edit: but it seems to recognize the special renders, cause now i have unlocked more than before. weird

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
couldn't upload it to here, dunno why. gonna change the name, delete the ".save" part and it should work for you
Yea, i think there is some kind of issue with the extension. I tried but still scene is locked for me :confused: Dont know why. If you want to give it a last chance try compressing it and uploading the zip file. Ty anyway bro

Edit. For what im reading im not the only one having issues with the persistent files. Holy shit

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
Damn, just downloaded the patch and then replaced the file like it said in the text, and now the game won't open at all =\ I have to start all over again...

avirz123

Aug 30, 2019
Oh dear god I've totally fucked up my playthrough. Just finished the episode and was wondering why I only got three scenes (the bottom three)

I MISSED SIX FUCKING SCENES THIS IS ATROCIOUS PERFORMANCE BY ME lmfao

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yea, i think there is some kind of issue with the extension. I tried but still scene is locked for me :confused: Dont know why. If you want to give it a last chance try compressing it and uploading the zip file. Ty anyway bro

Edit. For what im reading im not the only one having issues with the persistent files. Holy shit
damn feels bad :( you did copy them to the AppData right, not the Save in game's directory?
edit : seems like just posted my 666th post, will not post for a while :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stolarus

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
anyone get an error when on the maya/josy path during the freeroam at bella's house in the latest episode where it won't let you open josy's text message?

returns an IndexError: list index out of range

l69p

Feb 10, 2018
same here; maybe DPC did something about how renpy reads the persistant files?
ive been trying several files to unlock the riona scene but it is not working for me

edit: but it seems to recognize the special renders, cause now i have unlocked more than before. weird
i had to delete all files in my game/saves folder and then overwrite the persistant file in my appdata folder, then it worked; weird

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes