Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
well I presume you finished Ep5 as well, if you didn't, it's spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah,i hear you,i don't know if it's your choice but i'm playing for the sage route so i'm looking foward for the moment mc have to make choice if he's stay with her or not ( sorry for my english,is not my first language).

Reactions: Zirael Q
Apr 5, 2018
When you visited The Pink Rose, don't get on her bad side, guess her boobs correctly(not so sure but maybe those are the requirements). At the prep house, talk to her on stairs, ask if she wants tequila, go to bartender. Ask for tequila, then go talk to Derek. He'll distract the bartender, then get the bottle. Go back to Lily, she'll ask for lemon and salt. Go to bartender and ask for the lemon, then go upstairs.
edit : You literally can't get free services, be ready to give 2 $
I'll just add that it is possible to spend time with her for free. I got it on my CHICK playthrough, but I'm not sure if there are any other conditions than the balance of DIK/CHICK points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
This episode was great, so much interesting stuff in such little time as well.

Argh, why must this game torment me so much!? Now I can't wait for the next episode again but have to for months.

I still have the DIK route at least, and I'll have to replay from back when I decided not to break the code and beat up the jocks in E03... to beat up Caleb!

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
So, the next update will be in 3 months or in 6?
With extreme quality like this i don't care tbh, it's worth waiting for. This is a top 5 or higher game for me from this site, with unique beautiful renders/animations and not the same tired regurgitated models/locations you've seen a million times. Just look at Quinn (and a fly) laying on her bed talking on the phone with animated eyelids in highdef splendor, that's just fantastic imo. Bella and Jill, the list goes on, this is ART in my opinion and i say give the artist time to create it. There's even a story, characters you care about, tough decisions to make. I love this game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017
Might be a stupid question. But is there a new walkthrough for part 5 yet? Or will it come out in a few days?
Just making sure so I don't mess up all the choices.

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

Quick question, am I the only one whose game is kinda laggy ?
I replayed all four chapters before this one came out and everything was fine, but now the game is a bit laggy when it comes to the animations or just selecting stuff with the mouse

Vibeon1

Jun 19, 2017
My save's from last version dont work? do i need to restart ?
And were can i find my saves to delete them ?
And thank you for sharing the game <3

Takumi416

Sep 19, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 7.8GB

Light compressed version (better image quality) for PC (2.3GB):
Heavy compressed version (lower image quality) for PC (1.6GB): MEGA -
Compressed patch v0.5.0 for those already have the v0.4.2 version (891MB - thanks to Abhai for the patch/link): WORKUPLOAD
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Please add it to Nopy. MediaFire and Mega our country is also troubled.

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
I think that happens when using the walkthrough mod made for the old version. Use an unmodded game folder if you want to watch the scenes from the gallery.
Thanks man! You're right I guess. Could you please guide how do I remove walkthrough mod? I don't remember installating it but I do have it in my game. Please could you tell how do I un-mod the game?

Apr 5, 2018

Thanks man! You're right I guess. Could you please guide how do I remove walkthrough mod? I don't remember installating it but I do have it in my game. Please could you tell how do I un-mod the game?
Sadly don't know how to do that. Personally just downloaded a clean version prior to this release. The modded one worked fine for me for everything other than the scene replay so it isn't really essential.

Reactions: Only4Youu

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
Can someone help me ?
First in which chapter do we fight jocks and when ?
How to win that fight in mobile version ?
I really want to fight that big guy but I can't because android :(

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes