Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Now for the Ep5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, the reveals :
Well, I'm more than happy right now and will talk about that for a long ass time. Cheers everyone !
And congratulations bro michael1984 we got the Jacket woooooooo

I'm lost pal sorry, Maybe it has a DIK requirement that you weren't able to pass? Also how much did you give her? Since I use UnRen, I gave 5 to her.
Oh wait, did you accept her offer when she went out on the balcony? The cigarette offer?
Hey man,what you mean about ''sage situation'' ? mc and her ? or something about melaine ?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Now, I'm not one of the guys who's been going on and on about the jacket, but I got a little bit emotional when he finally the fucker on! May have been a bit of a hangover from the inspirational speech he just gave.

furkan00

Sep 13, 2016
Wow, had no idea about release date. didn't think update would come out this soon so i didn't even check the thread lately. Dr. Pink Cake; you are the best

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
Android version.

I'm not getting the third option of sleeping down only 2 sleep with Maya or josy.
Was it removed by DPC or something else ?

tortillabumcake

Apr 19, 2020
I have already finished Season 1 (Episode 1-4) via Steam. There is no update at Steam and my saves are in there. How can I continue with my saves if I would download Episode 5 from there ? Anybody help ?

henk

Apr 4, 2017
Now for the Ep5:
Now, the reveals :
Well, I'm more than happy right now and will talk about that for a long ass time. Cheers everyone !
And congratulations bro michael1984 we got the Jacket woooooooo

I'm lost pal sorry, Maybe it has a DIK requirement that you weren't able to pass? Also how much did you give her? Since I use UnRen, I gave 5 to her.
Oh wait, did you accept her offer when she went out on the balcony? The cigarette offer?
How did you get the Lily Scene?

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
None of the classroom test minigames have worked for me in months, like since back around 2.0 I think was the last time they worked. Just patched 4.0 to 5.0 and they're still not working, even the earlier tests which once did work. Have started a new game and it just gives a rollback error. Anyone else having this problem?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
How did you get the Lily Scene?
When you visited The Pink Rose, don't get on her bad side, guess her boobs correctly(not so sure but maybe those are the requirements). At the prep house, talk to her on stairs, ask if she wants tequila, go to bartender. Ask for tequila, then go talk to Derek. He'll distract the bartender, then get the bottle. Go back to Lily, she'll ask for lemon and salt. Go to bartender and ask for the lemon, then go upstairs.
edit : You literally can't get free services, be ready to give 2 $

LairOfEvil

May 2, 2017
jeez... I had like 6 saves from last episode (4) and only on one play of one of them (almost 4 hours, because there is so much interesting stuff) made 10 more... this will take a long time to play through once it's completed... and I love it :)
masterpiece of a game!

PS. the scrapy mod is working in this one still, just be cautious it may bite you in the ass at the end (like me) :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes