Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
They should have some weight in the game and alter the dialogue or even unlock longer scenes iirc one of maya scenes is partially locked if you don't have enough rp with her
Ah the 50% or 100% scenes. Got ya I guess I never paid attention to the qualifications, I got all of them depending on what path I was on

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The only points system I saw was whether or not Bella likes you and recommends you to Jill and most of that wasn't based on where on the point scale you were. It was passing classes, cafeteria girl, beating up Troy and whether or not you have the helmet on.
Yes, that is the only good use he made of the rp system storywise, hopefully he will make more.

Trollington

Jan 14, 2020
it may be that one of them is Chad's lover, I don't think it's possible since when he receives the call they are both in the gym
What about Arieth?
The reason why Chad beat the MC up is pictures of the Jocks with Arieth, yet he assumed that MC is blackmailing him personally.
He also refuses Sages advances later. This might be because he knows that he got infected.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
What about Arieth?
The reason why Chad beat the MC up is pictures of the Jocks with Arieth, yet he assumed that MC is blackmailing him personally.
He also refuses Sages advances later. This might be because he knows that he got infected.
Arieth pictures were in the mail for dawe, we have never seen the content in the one for chad

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf
Mar 20, 2019
it may be that one of them is Chad's lover, I don't think it's possible since when he receives the call they are both in the gym
I have a far fetched idea that they most likely never enjoyed being with the DIKS and like you said one of them may indeed be Chad lover which would lead to them wanting to get rid of both Sage and Quinn and then they become leaders of the HOTS and bring back the status quo of HOTS and Jocks.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
Dec 19, 2019
Good question and I don't think so. I almost think they wont be used until the end to see what ending we get. Cause so far none of our choices seem to have ended a girl's line. I thought Ep4 ended Maya/Josy but Ep5 changed that up.

I don't think so. No matter how much a Chick or DIK I am Sage/Bella always let me in
I managed to leave Bella's branch locked in a DIK playground, I don't remember what choices I made, but I was complete DIK without caring about relationship points and things like that.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
What about Arieth?
Arieth pictures were in the mail for dawe, we have never seen the content in the one for chad
Yeah and remember Chad specifically says "dont threaten me" when he's standing over the MC after the fight scene. Pictures of people fucking Arieth wouldn't be a threat to Chad.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
What about Arieth?
The blackmail at the end of episode 2 was sent with the names Chad and Dawes on the envelopes, Chad opens his and we don't know exactly what was on it. In Episode 3 Chad handed Dawe the envelope of pics with the name Dawe on it. We still have no idea what was in Chad's envelope.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf
Mar 20, 2019
The blackmail at the end of episode 2 was sent with the names Chad and Dawes on the envelopes, Chad opens his and we don't know exactly what was on it. In Episode 3 Chad handed Dawe the envelope of pics with the name Dawe on it. We still have no idea what was in Chad's envelope.
It would be pretty funny if it's him fucking one of the Jocks :ROFLMAO:

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah and remember Chad specifically says "dont threaten me" when he's standing over the MC after the fight scene. Pictures of people fucking Arieth wouldn't be a threat to Chad.
Remembering that Arieth was at the gym when Chad got the call, so it can't be either Arieth, Melanie or Sarah.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I have all the MOV, DEX, HP and POW skills in 4, I faced it again and I beat it easy as you say. It would have been a bug or I loaded a savegame where I didn't have the maxed skills
glad you can make it,if need anything just reply this.

4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes