Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
Probably already been said or something but what the chances Bella's former husband was Jill's Dad?
Kinda explains why they are so close and would add credence as to why she teaches there because both her daughter is there and the fact that her former husband still lingers in her heart albeit in a negative sense.
I don't see that being possible because Jill is a Royce do she comes from a Wealthy family and Bella's house is just very nice. I think Bella is a family friend or mentor for her.

Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
Maybe I read to much into it but your sign in is "tremolo" or something and she actually uses your real name. The only other girl on there that we know is Nicole/Envy and after the night at the strip club I would hope she knows me. Just struck me as a slip that a girl who supposedly didn't know who I was called me by name and I missed it for way more than 6 times
When you streak naked in the mall they pop up on your feed meaning they both follow you and vice-versa

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I have a far fetched idea that they most likely never enjoyed being with the DIKS and like you said one of them may indeed be Chad lover which would lead to them wanting to get rid of both Sage and Quinn and then they become leaders of the HOTS and bring back the status quo of HOTS and Jocks.
Or the call may also have been to help Quinn dethrone Sage as president.

Reactions: LostPersonFound
Dec 19, 2019
For Season 2 we need to start banging some the beta beta beta girls. Maybe steal magnar's girl definitely get with the red head that has hearing problems
Meh, idk. Risking the relationship with the nerds and the Magnar who gives you money if you buy to give notes to the nerds doesn't seem like a good idea.

Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
Meh, idk. Risking the relationship with the nerds and the Magnar who gives you money if you buy to give notes to the nerds doesn't seem like a good idea.
On neutral or Chick Path completely agree on Dik Path you don't care you're a Dik

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yep my bad Swyper not Rooster. AND SHE KNEW OUR NAME!! It was supposed to be anonymous
I noticed that too, but now it looks like Nora will also refer to the MC by name as well and there's no way she should know him in real life.

I can only assume that when Derek filled out the MC's info he included his real name to maximize his inability to hide from all the women distracting him from Maya!

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Well the relationship points can be use to decide who MC bring with us (if DPC even intends for this to happen) to meet his dad on his birthday, like the FF7 Remake where the outfit/scenes you get depends on which character you were closest during the course of the game

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
anyone have any being a dik patch instruction video like something??? i try to attach patch but it is not working

xlentet

Mar 18, 2019
Well,Long Update equal long playthrough and good character development. I hope BAD update every a month or so.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Great episode, I liked five even if it felt short for me overall, still a solid chapter. I felt tortured trying to be faithful to Bella with Jill around, lol.

Reactions: coverton

coverton

Apr 13, 2019
First off, great update and I am enjoying the story and where it's going. Don't think I'm bitching about the game or anything, but does this newest update seem shorter than previous ones to anyone else?

It could have been that I was just into the story more and didn't notice how much was in it, time flies and all that, but I swear it felt shorter to me.

Anyway, really liking where everything is going.

Dec 19, 2019
First off, great update and I am enjoying the story and where it's going. Don't think I'm bitching about the game or anything, but does this newest update seem shorter than previous ones to anyone else?

It could have been that I was just into the story more and didn't notice how much was in it, time flies and all that, but I swear it felt shorter to me.

Anyway, really liking where everything is going.
Don't worry, a lot of people felt like you, including me. It really seems like this episode was shorter, it was a giant free roam and gave us more questions than answers. I ended up creating a lot of expectations about this being the first episode of season 2 and I ended up being a little disappointed because of that, at least we have the jacket now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's not even subtle at this point. Jocks used someone to get DIKs into trouble with councilors, so they could taunt DIKs into a trap. Tommy's reactions this whole episode was meme level cringes... Totally did what was expected, without thinking for a second. Actually surprised when people said stop to him after jocks fucked up the place lmao. Was acting like a bitch in front of Alphas a few hours ago, still wants to retaliate, lol.

Also, I do feel like Tommy actually had an interest in Quinn more than friends? Or even more than friends with benefits? His reaction to MC fucking Quinn on the rooftop was fucking hilarious, didn't have any comeback for that. Imagine if he asked Quinn bout that and she declined... After that he learns a freshman, a filthy maggot fucked her on the rooftop xD
The jocks are in a worse situation with the councelors. They expelled Chad from the frat, and the frat itself is at risk if they keep bulling the MC. And what do they do? They thrash his frat. Seriously, among all the jocks they don't have one brain cell.
Vinny is gone. He was kicked out/dropped out last year. That's why we don't see him. They talk about it in the Pink Rose
They do talk about him in the first free roam after the cumpetition. Some DIKs are talking about him in the couch. Not by name, but it's pretty clear.
I'm keep wondering if the following are involved?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been suspicious of them since Jamie's phone was stolen when he was dancing with Sally.
What are you talking about, there're no virgins in this game, except maybe for Rebeca-whatever-her-meme-name-is. Even that fat feminist gurl got some attention after all.
You don't know Karen Rebecca Johnson's name? So you've chosen death. :ROFLMAO:
Of course she does but we're not supposed to know that. Matter of fact if you hint to her that you know her, she disconnects from you.
What has that to do with anything? Cathy is the one keeping her identity a secret, not the MC. He knows she would know who he is immediatly.

Reactions: Zirael Q
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes