Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Why are we still guessing chad's lover it is mentioned in the last update that it is melanie.
Also nobody else think that bella's husband looks a lot like mc's dad.
Melanie was in the gym running while Chad was on the phone with his lover. That's why.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Not even Sarah either, both of them was at the gym together at that moment, unless you know, one of them had to uh, "go for a toilet break" or something

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
First off, great update and I am enjoying the story and where it's going. Don't think I'm bitching about the game or anything, but does this newest update seem shorter than previous ones to anyone else?

It could have been that I was just into the story more and didn't notice how much was in it, time flies and all that, but I swear it felt shorter to me.

Anyway, really liking where everything is going.
It can feel shorter because there are a handful of optional scenes that can be missed and there are choices that make you miss content because you're picking either or more than previous episodes.

Reactions: coverton and yngve

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
i cant see any game being better than this one guys, i really loved the update , im sad that now we will have to wait long time for another one but it is worth it.

i really liked playing this episode 1

looking forward to the next one

Reactions: Koniar and yngve
Dec 19, 2019
Derek is fucking awesome, could play this game only because of him. Peace bro.
Yeah, Derek is VERY loyal to the MC and didn't just say that Maya had a girlfriend because he had promised his sister that he wouldn't talk about it.
For me I feel a greater friendship with Derek than with Liam from Acting Lessons, because in Acting Lessons DPC basically says "Here, this is your friend, trust him.", already in Being a DIK, DPC puts Derek as the first friend of MC in college and you will gradually befriend him as he shows his personality.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
You must be a Bella and Jill fan right? I hear you loud and clear :)
Deluca made me Angry more then anything...
you havent enjoyed acting lessons have you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have played Acting Lessons as a matter of fact. Almost wept like a 3 year old. I am literally going to find DPC and stick all of those Tri-Alpha dildos colon high if he so much so dreams of killing off one of the main girls.

Reactions: Red469

refreshed1992

Mar 6, 2019
hey everyone i need some help ive gone through the walk-through 4 times trying to find this special render but i am unable find it can anybody help please

wsxer

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone knows the music during the scene with Sage in the garden? It's perfect for that scene.

Last edited:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
EPIC, E P I C chapter :cool:

Anyone knows why DPC choose to include the Anti fascist anthem of Italy into the soundtrack of the Alpha's party? is because of how epically that party ended? or it's just a happy coincidence?

(I'm talking about the song 'Bella Ciao')
BRING THE GUILLOTINE, ALL ALPHAS AND THEIR PARENTS ARE GOING DOWN except Tybalt's mom, we can keep that one

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
I've basically given up on finding renders from free roams (left like 6-7 of them), so tired of clicking through seemingly random objects hoping that it will trigger the renders notification

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I've basically given up on finding renders from free roams (left like 6-7 of them), so tired of clicking through seemingly random objects hoping that it will trigger the renders notification
Someone posted every render's location yesterday. Maybe they are in the unofficial guide too.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Me too Brotha. Can't for the life of me think of why they would snitch out Sage to Chad, and what they would hope to gain from it.
I think they are trying to lure out Sage of a toxic relationship.

Another maybe oops I saw. When having the first Rooster conversation with Cathy. At the end when she takes control of the conversation she calls you by name rather than your sign in. I don't think anyone caught that because its our name. We all should have been like how do you know who I am?

Edit - Swyper not Rooster, my bad
Yep my bad Swyper not Rooster. AND SHE KNEW OUR NAME!! It was supposed to be anonymous
You have your name and photo in the Swyper account... It's even a point with the conversation with envy because you learn her real name that way.

Why are we still guessing chad's lover it is mentioned in the last update that it is melanie.
Also nobody else think that bella's husband looks a lot like mc's dad.
Melanie was exercising in the gym while chat was talking on the phone with his lover.
Bella's husband and dad have different eye color.

• Angry
Reactions: mindern
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes