ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm starting the game again, and I noticed something, at the end of the last update, the conversation between Sarah and Mel led me to believe that Mel was with Chad, but when MC goes to GYM to spy on Chad, while he is talking to the girl, Mel and Sarah are working out, so there must be none of them.
Now I have no idea who it should be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Him being gay seems the obvious choice, he was crying after the fight with the mc, the guy was desperate and scared and a man can wear panties too, just saying
I still think that one is to easy. Getting forced out of the closet might cost him his "Beard" in Sage, some ridicule from the Jocks but it wouldn't affect his ability to play whatever he plays (Do we know what they are Jocks of as far as the sport or is it just "Jocks" in a general sense?). Being gay may be looked down upon by certain members of society but it doesn't control the whole world. Getting busted for steroids would literally end his whole life plan.
A man can wear panties doesn't mean he would want to wear it. If you are in that situation, would you wear that panties?
I don't wear panties but I guarantee you that somewhere in this world there are men that would gladly slap on a lacy set of panties.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I'm starting the game again, and I noticed something, at the end of the last update, the conversation between Sarah and Mel led me to believe that Mel was with Chad, but when MC goes to GYM to spy on Chad, while he is talking to the girl, Mel and Sarah are working out, so there must be none of them.
Now I have no idea who it should be.
Another maybe oops I saw. When having the first Rooster conversation with Cathy. At the end when she takes control of the conversation she calls you by name rather than your sign in. I don't think anyone caught that because its our name. We all should have been like how do you know who I am?

Edit - Swyper not Rooster, my bad

Last edited:

Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
Another maybe oops I saw. When having the first Rooster conversation with Cathy. At the end when she takes control of the conversation she calls you by name rather than your sign in. I don't think anyone caught that because its our name. We all should have been like how do you know who I am?
No she knows its you from the get go but does it regardless. She says so in the car ride home.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
No she knows its you from the get go but does it regardless. She says so in the car ride home.
Of course she does but we're not supposed to know that. Matter of fact if you hint to her that you know her, she disconnects from you.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Are you talking about Swyper? MC has his face as his avatar on Swyper.

Reactions: Scot M

Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
For Season 2 we need to start banging some the beta beta beta girls. Maybe steal magnar's girl definitely get with the red head that has hearing problems

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Probably already been said or something but what the chances Bella's former husband was Jill's Dad?
Kinda explains why they are so close and would add credence as to why she teaches there because both her daughter is there and the fact that her former husband still lingers in her heart albeit in a negative sense.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It isn't anonymous its just tinder everyone has the name they liked to be called on there which is why Cathy just goes by C
Maybe I read to much into it but your sign in is "tremolo" or something and she actually uses your real name. The only other girl on there that we know is Nicole/Envy and after the night at the strip club I would hope she knows me. Just struck me as a slip that a girl who supposedly didn't know who I was called me by name and I missed it for way more than 6 times

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Probably already been said or something but what the chances Bella's former husband was Jill's Dad?
Kinda explains why they are so close and would add credence as to why she teaches there because both her daughter is there and the fact that her former husband still lingers in her heart albeit in a negative sense.
Nope Bella was friends with Jill's older sister. That's the original connection

Reactions: yngve

Scot M

Sep 17, 2018
I don't see that being possible because Jill is a Royce do she comes from a Wealthy family and Bella's house is just very nice. I think Bella is a family friend or mentor for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes