meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
I've basically given up on finding renders from free roams (left like 6-7 of them), so tired of clicking through seemingly random objects hoping that it will trigger the renders notification

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I've basically given up on finding renders from free roams (left like 6-7 of them), so tired of clicking through seemingly random objects hoping that it will trigger the renders notification
Someone posted every render's location yesterday. Maybe they are in the unofficial guide too.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Me too Brotha. Can't for the life of me think of why they would snitch out Sage to Chad, and what they would hope to gain from it.
I think they are trying to lure out Sage of a toxic relationship.

Another maybe oops I saw. When having the first Rooster conversation with Cathy. At the end when she takes control of the conversation she calls you by name rather than your sign in. I don't think anyone caught that because its our name. We all should have been like how do you know who I am?

Edit - Swyper not Rooster, my bad
Yep my bad Swyper not Rooster. AND SHE KNEW OUR NAME!! It was supposed to be anonymous
You have your name and photo in the Swyper account... It's even a point with the conversation with envy because you learn her real name that way.

Why are we still guessing chad's lover it is mentioned in the last update that it is melanie.
Also nobody else think that bella's husband looks a lot like mc's dad.
Melanie was exercising in the gym while chat was talking on the phone with his lover.
Bella's husband and dad have different eye color.

• Angry
Reactions: mindern

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Hello to everyone, i have a problem with the app "Roaster". In ep 5, when i click on the heart for leave a comment (lily photo), i get an error. So i can't do the tequila quest. I have tried to reinstall the game but nothing.
Someone have the same problem?
Thx

D

Deleted member 1713037

Prediction: During the scene in Bella's house if you tell Jill that Rusty is a nice guy they will end up together in endings where Jill is not your love interest. OR, and this is the likely scenario, if you're on Jill's path she'll cheat on you with him (because you inadvertently vouched for him by saying he's nice) along with a complete animated NTR scene where the MC walks in on both of them fucking.

Stay woke

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Prediction: During the scene in Bella's house if you tell Jill that Rusty is a nice guy they will end up together in endings where Jill is not your love interest.
Possibly.

OR, and this is the likely scenario, if you're on Jill's path she'll cheat on you with him (because you inadvertently vouched for him by saying he's nice) along with a complete animated NTR scene where the MC walks in on both of them fucking.
Absolutely not going to happen.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Prediction: During the scene in Bella's house if you tell Jill that Rusty is a nice guy they will end up together in endings where Jill is not your love interest. OR, and this is the likely scenario, if you're on Jill's path she'll cheat on you with him (because you inadvertently vouched for him by saying he's nice) along with a complete animated NTR scene where the MC walks in on both of them fucking.

Stay woke
Sure, a hardcore, unavoidable netorare scene, makes perfect sense storywise, jill is obviously a person capable of doing that.

Reactions: Katsu20

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
no scenes list anywhere?
Before Zoey : Scene in Jill's room after Chad attacked the MC. You must not have the dildo helmet.
Before hot sauna : First, You have to awake Heather upstairs then peek the door next to the kitchen.
Before Jade : Maya and Josy's road. If you're a chick you can choose "Try for something more".

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
EPIC, E P I C chapter :cool:

Anyone knows why DPC choose to include the Anti fascist anthem of Italy into the soundtrack of the Alpha's party? is because of how epically that party ended? or it's just a happy coincidence?

(I'm talking about the song 'Bella Ciao')
BRING THE GUILLOTINE, ALL ALPHAS AND THEIR PARENTS ARE GOING DOWN except Tybalt's mom, we can keep that one
I think it's because a spanish TV series have become a huge success in Netflix and become really popular around the world, and in the show they use the "bella ciao" as theme. It's called "La Casa de Papel" or "Money Heist" in english. I really doubt that DPC used it due to any political matter.

Reactions: yngve

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly. This is the thing about the whole Tybalt punch situation; does he deserve to be taken down a peg, yes, is violence the answer, no. Yes, he slapped the MC, but the bigger person doesn't rise to such provocation and respond to it with equal or greater violence. Walking away is the best action because it makes the MC look better, plus it works out better for the relationship with Jill and Bella to not hit him and will probably be better for the DIKs and for Jade too.

"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind." - Gandhi

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Been thinking about possible future twists.

MCs mom came from rich/old family (which disowned her), and Sage comes from a rich/old family that the narrative has yet to name and the MC has yet to see.

What are the odds that MC and Sage are cousins or aunt/nephew (if gramps decided to have another one shortly before/after MCs mom left).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Since Mona has quit the HOTs I'm assuming Camila will have to do the scavenger hunt on her own, or is she going to get put with someone else Maya and Josy perhaps. Maybe if you are not on their path or helping them she helps with the threesome task.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes