Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bella I can understand since she's a grown adult but Sage and Jill are only barely older than MC, by what 1-2 years? Them 4 and MC are all around the same age.
Jill and Sage have both had 2 years at college whilst the MC, Josy, and Maya are all fresh out of high school. I know it might not seem like much time for them, but I know that I changed quite a bit in the first couple of years of university and got hit with a few life lessons and experiences too that made me change, so I don't think it's so inconvceivable that there are such differences in their behaviours and outlooks even though there are only a couple of years between them.

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
Jill and Sage have both had 2 years at college whilst the MC, Josy, and Maya are all fresh out of high school. I know it might not seem like much time for them, but I know that I changed quite a bit in the first couple of years of university and got hit with a few life lessons and experiences too that made me change, so I don't think it's so inconvceivable that there are such differences in their behaviours and outlooks.
Well Jill is in the third year and Sage is in the last year

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Jill and Sage have both had 2 years at college whilst the MC, Josy, and Maya are all fresh out of high school. I know it might not seem like much time for them, but I know that I changed quite a bit in the first couple of years of university and got hit with a few life lessons and experiences too that made me change, so I don't think it's so inconvceivable that there are such differences in their behaviours and outlooks even though there are only a couple of years between them.
Jill and Sage were already in college when Rusty came there and he is in his last year.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill and Sage were already in college when Rusty came there and he is in his last year.
Rusty isn't in his last year now because that would mean that Jill and Sage shouldn't still be in college if they were there before him. :WaitWhat:

The DIKs have only been around for 2 years so Rusty is now a 3rd year and he still has one more year to go after it.

Reactions: c._.99

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Rusty isn't in his last year now because that would mean that Jill and Sage shouldn't still be in college if they were there before him. :WaitWhat:

The DIKs have only been around for 2 years so Rusty is now a 3rd year and he still has one more year to go after it.
Then Tybalt on which one?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well I'm very much interested in getting to sex with Bella, and I'm even hopeful of a possible Bella/Jill threesome/sharing arrangement, but I do also feel like Bella isn't so much of a LI that the MC will have a future with, but more like a LI that is simply meant to be helped by the MC to overcome her issues and move on from them.

The attraction does feel a bit superficial at this point, and so aside from Bella being drop-dead gorgeous, it's hard to figure out what the MC is doing here. He knows Bella and Jill are friends yet keeps on pressing Bella at the same time he's pursuing Jill, and he seems to have a bolder and cockier confidence with her than he does with everyone else because he's always the one pushing Bella into these sexy moments.

Sometimes it feel like the MC is all over the place when it comes to how he treats each LI; with Jill he's cautious and respectful, with Sage he lets her do a lot of the driving, with Maya he's both cautious and occasionally forceful, with Josy he's seemed tentative and loving, and with Bella he seems like he's putting pressure on her. It's like he's 5 different MC stereotypes all rolled in to one and it makes his character feel a bit inconsistent.
That's because the girls are different people and so is MC's relationship with each of them.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
yeah, the moral of the story is that Maya after 5 episodes still doesn't know what she wants.
Idk where is Pink going with her story but it is getting more and more tireing with each episode.
I remember the time when you were one of the noble knight in our Maya kingdom. How far you have fallen:ROFLMAO:. Wonder what Jill has to do to fall out form you grace :devilish:
JK ;) :D

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's because the girls are different people and so is MC's relationship with each of them.
But so different that the MC switches from having an almost dominant, controlling demeanour with Bella, to a warm, caring nature with Maya? Maybe, it's just me, but I have never treated two people that differently, let alone two women that I was attracted to.

I remember the time when you were one of the noble knight in the Maya kingdom. How far you have fallen:ROFLMAO:. Wonder what Jill has to do to fall out form you grace :devilish:
JK ;) :D
Fucked Bella and have an unrequited love for her ;).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
But so different that the MC switches from having an almost dominant, controlling demeanour with Bella, to a warm, caring nature with Maya? Maybe, it's just me, but I have never treated two people that differently, let alone two women that I was attracted to.
I think it is just who he is, he shows what ever part of his personality that person needs, i'm pretty much the same way, just not hot, or as silver tongued, i kinda adapt to whatever the person needs, while still being myself.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020

Could be a Masters or PHD program. They might have also gone light on credits and need to do more than the standard four years. I don't know if I want to go back through and re-read all of the dialog to figure it out. Damn. Why do you guys make me put so much thought into these scenarios?

Reactions: Jimmy90

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Could be a Masters or PHD program. They might have also gone light on credits and need to do more than the standard four years. I don't know if I want to go back through and re-read all of the dialog to figure it out. Damn. Why do you guys make me put so much thought into these scenarios?
Rusty was just starting college in that flashback.
Jill has said she's a 3rd year.
The DIKs have only been around for 2 years.

Therefore, Rusty is a 3rd year.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
In this case, fortunately there is no long way from Finland to Sweden.
But seriously speaking, the AL was the reason why I started playing these and I'm here F95.
well,man AL hit like truck in me,after that game,i started play being a dik and the game all ready hit me twice,so i think when the big boom moment come i will be prepared xD

Reactions: Esp`` and Sorrow85

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Poorly written plot and nonsensical choices we'd be forced to make :)
This would kill off any girl. Even raccoons.
WE argued about this till the death. IMO its not Poorly written nor nonsensical.
me Having to replaying the game from scratch, seeing now all the details and where this lead me. from chapter 1-5 .I easily say it's pretty well written,. You feeling offended will not make any less good. in fact that's what makes it good. You feel something. We do have to give credit for this to DPC , regardless of how you feel about it, everyone has their opinion , so he did achieve something with it.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes