Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Flaw there is this: If she was a Burke, we would very well have heard about it, let alone mentioned it, hell, would have atleast seen something when Mommy was throwing pictures. No chance in hell she and Tybalz are related. Hell, if they were related she would have made more of a fuss about fucking on his bed. So there.
Are you kidding in a game that has more secrets than..... I don't even have a comparison. We literally just found out what Jill's last name was. As far as your pictures thing goes. I referenced this way earlier. Let me see if I can find it.

I think the red haired guy is a distraction. A way to obvious one to throw us off. In the scene where Jade and Stephen have the fight and she is throwing pictures there are 3 pictures. Tybalt on the left, Jade and Stephen in the middle, and the one on the right we never see. It even flies at Stephen with the back showing so we don't see the front. I'm betting Sage is in the right picture frame. I don't know who the red haired guy is and nor do I think it matters. Hell that red haired guy could be Jill's father for all we know. Jill isn't at the party either remember. She's at Bella's comforting Cathy. Jade in the car if your doing the fuck the teacher scene says her career and her children (plural) are the most important things in her life. Hell he could be Cathy's dad for all we know, maybe Cathy was supposed to be at the party but because of the Cluck she was like eff that. I think the guy was meant to make us think he was Sage's dad because the red hair is too obvious.
As far as the bed goes. All she says is that "How do you know it's Tybalt's room?" She didn't say she didn't know it was Tybalt's room or I didn't know that. You never had sex in a family members bed before? Shit I have and not out of hate or some other dark emotion, it was convenient.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
is this some competition between you guys? who can come out with the most retarded incest theory, or something ?
you know what fine. the MC is related to all of his love interest in the game, all of the girls are bastard from his father
The discussion has been terrible there is nothing to support any of these claims and not to mention the lack of tag. People seem to have it in there minds that everyone is related to each other but that's simply not the case here.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Actually how does rooster work? I thought they appear because the clucks were hashtagged #BurgmeisterandRoyce but like you said Jocks and Preps's clucks have been appearing without the hashtag. Is this like facebook keeping tab on your preferences and shoving content into your face just because you reacted to their comments or clucks that involve them before?
We have no clue. Me I think its kind of like a bulletin board system. You post it we see it whether we want to or not. Granted it's smaller so DPC can keep it relevant to the MC's sphere but I don't think it requires friends/followers otherwise we probably wouldn't see even half of what we see now.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
is this some competition between you guys? who can come out with the most retarded incest theory, or something ?
you know what fine. the MC is related to all of his love interest in the game, all of the girls are bastard from his father
Give's us something to talk about until the next release besides it's entertaining and potentially eye opening/informative to see how others interpret things. I'm sure we all have learned something from all of it, I know I have. We all notice little things that others miss and when we brainstorm about what it all means we share those things. I actually enjoy it. Meh Shoot Me :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's not incest if Jill was adopted by R family, and + drama to her story.(Brazilian serial level of drama :LOL:)
Under Patreon's rules it almost certainly would be.

Still not happening, even my version of it which is less about incest and more about taking the place of AL's house fire (there's a worse version of it where Jill knows she and MC are related and is actively trying to make him fall in love with her in order to break his heart which also isn't happening)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's not incest if Jill was adopted by R family, and + drama to her story.(Brazilian serial level of drama :LOL:)
Well, thankfully this ain't something like WVM where that would probably happen in that. The only real drama we are going to get about families and who is related to who is the MC Mother.

Dec 20, 2019
Dude, he hasn't fucked Jill......
Would like to add onto this before the "Isabella" thing. She hasn't even touched his pecker.
Are you saying it won't happen? Really? She's one of the main LI for god's sake. She will be fucked, one way or another.

And what "Isabella" thing?

Give's us something to talk about until the next release besides it's entertaining and potentially eye opening/informative to see how others interpret things. I'm sure we all have learned something from all of it, I know I have. We all notice little things that others miss and when we brainstorm about what it all means we share those things. I actually enjoy it. Meh Shoot Me :ROFLMAO:
Well Destiny 2's new season is out so I will head over there and see what's new. :p

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
So I might be late with this theory but I just realized something replaying this game. Jill is the MC's aunt. During the date she said she had an older sister but she passed away. The mother is the daughter of a tycoon and Jill is a Royce. Also, MC by episode 5 has had the opportunity to do something sexual with someone besides Jill, not counting kissing, crotch rubbing(while she slept) or boob grabbing. There has to be a reason for that IMO and that's why. It all makes sense to me but who knows. I could be wrong.

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
I don't know if it was mentioned before since this thread has like 3500 pages so I will call 2 shots right now:

1) Jamie missing his phone during the celebration of the gay guard catcher will be an important plotpoint. Like very important. It's like a giant foreshadowing imo.
2) Derek and MC will steal Quinns clothes as a revenge prank and there will be very compromising stuff inside her pockets.

There are so many speculations and theories, which make this VN really great, but those two i am 1000% certain of.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don't know if it was mentioned before since this thread has like 3500 pages so I will call 2 shots right now:

1) Jamie missing his phone during the celebration of the gay guard catcher will be an important plotpoint. Like very important. It's like a giant foreshadowing imo.
2) Derek and MC will steal Quinns clothes as a revenge prank and there will be very compromising stuff inside her pockets.

There are so many speculations and theories, which make this VN really great, but those two i am 1000% certain of.
I have no desire to steal my lady of quinn’s Clothes, so I hope that ain’t the case.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
exactly and speaking of that, any news about? episode name or something?
It's not even been 2 weeks since ep 5 dropped, give the guy a break. All we know right now is that they're working on updating the walkthrough and that development on ep 6 has started to some degree.

I don't think we'll see any substantial info like preview pics, render numbers, etc, for at least a month or 2, and if I recall correctly, we first found out the title of ep 5 in March so the ep 6 title reveal is probably also a couple of months away.

It technically still is because under the law, incest is broadly defined as "sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other", and this includes adopted relatives and step relatives who share no blood connection. Even if Jill were adopted and the MC revealed to be related by blood to the Royce's, she and him, under the law, are regarded as siblings and therefore it would be considered incest.

But all this bickering is pointless because it's never gonna happen. The MC will not be related to any of the LIs, DPC has made this abundantly clear.

Continuing to bring this up is like beating a dead horse until there's nothing left but dust, burying said dust in a pet sematary, and performing a satanic ritual to bring it back to life so you can kill it and beat it's dead, lifeless body all over again.

Dec 19, 2019
So I might be late with this theory but I just realized something replaying this game. Jill is the MC's aunt. During the date she said she had an older sister but she passed away. The mother is the daughter of a tycoon and Jill is a Royce. Also, MC by episode 5 has had the opportunity to do something sexual with someone besides Jill, not counting kissing, crotch rubbing(while she slept) or boob grabbing. There has to be a reason for that IMO and that's why. It all makes sense to me but who knows. I could be wrong.
Clearly you're buying drugs from Quinn.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
There’s a photo under Jill’s bed of a woman with a child on her shoulders. It’s widely assumed that it’s Jill and her sister based on appearance and hair colour.

Jill is only 2-3 years older than MC. The kid in the photo is older than two in the photo and not sitting on the shoulders of a corpse. MC’s mother died in child birth so assuming the photo is of the sister (and the kid is Jill) she cant be his mother. Granted the photo could be of someone else and the name on it is obscured by the MC’s thumb but the choices on who it is are limited.

Plus the whole “no incest” thing on patreon making it an almost certain impossibility.

Jill not having any sex yet is just him writing diverse characters. MC has only known her 2 weeks... It’s not insane they haven’t fucked yet. I get this is an adult VN and sex within hours of meeting is normal but I personally am enjoying the slow burn on Jill. It’s making for a nice, coherent, story.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
There’s a photo under Jill’s bed of a woman with a child on her shoulders. It’s widely assumed that it’s Jill and her sister based on appearance and hair colour.

Jill is only 2-3 years older than MC. The kid in the photo is older than two in the photo and not sitting on the shoulders of a corpse. MC’s mother died in child birth so assuming the photo is of the sister (and the kid is Jill) she cant be his mother. Granted the photo could be of someone else and the name on it is obscured by the MC’s thumb but the choices on who it is are limited.

Plus the whole “no incest” thing on patreon making it an almost certain impossibility.

Jill not having any sex yet is just him writing diverse characters. MC has only known her 2 weeks... It’s not insane they haven’t fucked yet. I get this is an adult VN and sex within hours of meeting is normal but I personally am enjoying the slow burn on Jill. It’s making for a nice, coherent, story.
I’m not writing off the possibility that MC and Jill are related. I don’t think it will be the case 1. Because of incest (she’d be his Aunt) but 2. Because the timeline doesn’t quite fit.

I’m also not convinced he is a Burgmeister. While I don’t hate the idea, I think it would contradict The line MCs dad says when he drops him off, basically ‘Burgmeister Royce what a fancy name‘. If he had been hiding the Moms identity I don’t think he would have commented At all

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I’m not writing off the possibility that MC and Jill are related.
You should because it ain't gonna happen.

I’m also not convinced he is a Burgmeister. While I don’t hate the idea, I think it would contradict The line MCs dad says when he drops him off, basically ‘Burgmeister Royce what a fancy name‘. If he had been hiding the Moms identity I don’t think he would have commented At all
The problem with the written word is that it doesn't convey inflection in a person's speech. For all we know he could have said that it in a very droll and slightly sarcastic way because he's had experience dealing with them and he knows what they're like.

omnis23

Jan 8, 2018
I apsolutely agree. We kinda have to talk about something until probably october when we will have some answers. Plus i like hearing all the opinions.
I’m not writing off the possibility that MC and Jill are related. I don’t think it will be the case 1. Because of incest (she’d be his Aunt) but 2. Because the timeline doesn’t quite fit.

I agree with you. There are a million of ways this could play out so we will see eventually and techically it wouldnt be incestual if Jill is adopted. Doesn't mean that our opinion is wrong or right...

It technically still is because under the law, incest is broadly defined as "sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other", and this includes adopted relatives and step relatives who share no blood connection. Even if Jill were adopted and the MC revealed to be related by blood to the Royce's, she and him, under the law, are regarded as siblings and therefore it would be considered incest.

But all this bickering is pointless because it's never gonna happen. The MC will not be related to any of the LIs, DPC has made this abundantly clear.

Continuing to bring this up is like beating a dead horse until there's nothing left but dust, burying said dust in a pet sematary, and performing a satanic ritual to bring it back to life so you can kill it and beat it's dead, lifeless body all over again.

Although, I have to admit that i know very little about patreon incest rules or general rules for that matter, there is a game called "long live the princess" in which the MC plays the role of a seer/truthsayer who then eventually can indulge in sexual relationship with his sister. Last time I checked the game was still on patreon, soo...
That being said, I dont know anything about DPC's intentions but i know he is against incest. So am I if that is what you are wondering.
If Jill is adopted it isnt really an incest and the story would receive a big plost twist which equals more drama, so i guess it is plausible!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can someone please point out to me evidence that Jill was adopted? I mean come on that is far to much of a stretch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Although, I have to admit that i know very little about patreon incest rules or general rules for that matter, there is a game called "long live the princess" in which the MC plays the role of a seer/truthsayer who then eventually can indulge in sexual relationship with his sister. Last time I checked the game was still on patreon, soo...
That being said, I dont know anything about DPC's intentions but i know he is against incest. So am I if that is what you are wondering.
If Jill is adopted it isnt really an incest and the story would receive a big plost twist which equals more drama, so i guess it is plausible!
Patreon as a company probably have no issue with incest but paypal and mastercard do (or at least pretend to in order to appease the more conservative amoung their customer base). You're right that there are a few games on Patreon that have unpatched incest content because so far they've flown under the radar by forcing people to play several hours before finding it (College Life, for example, forces you to play for 3-4 weeks in-game before getting to it) so unless it gets reported they're happy to adopt a don't ask, don't tell policy. Calling your game Dr Incest (or how I leaned to stop worrying and fuck my family) will get it kicked off the platform pretty quickly.

But to your point, per their rules, blood related family is incest,adopted family is incest and even step-family is incest (and that isn't incest at all irl)
Can someone please point out to me evidence that Jill was adopted? I mean come on that is far to much of a stretch.
Self-revealed internal sources, ie. made up.

The closest thing to evidence is that, apparently, adopted kids sometimes get bullied for being adopted.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes