StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Ah see and I think the Red Headed Guy is Jill's Dad and Sage is a Burke.
Flaw there is this: If she was a Burke, we would very well have heard about it, let alone mentioned it, hell, would have atleast seen something when Mommy was throwing pictures. No chance in hell she and Tybalz are related. Hell, if they were related she would have made more of a fuss about fucking on his bed. So there.

Dec 20, 2019
Flaw there is this: If she was a Burke, we would very well have heard about it, let alone mentioned it, hell, would have atleast seen something when Mommy was throwing pictures. No chance in hell she and Tybalz are related. Hell, if they were related she would have made more of a fuss about fucking on his bed. So there.
If she hates Tybalt like Tommy hates Josy, then she would GLADLY fuck and leave jizz on his bed because she's a Massive DIK. Also you did not see nor hear anything maybe because DPC intentionally left it ambiguous so that you and I can sit here and guess at it for months to come.

When MC informs her that they were in Tybalt's room she showed no indication of whether she has knowledge of that fact.

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
can i get some assistance finding the render for Riona #11? i've found all of the others but i can't seem to locate this one. pretty sure it's hiding somewhere in Isabella's home

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
If she hates Tybalt like Tommy hates Josy, then she would GLADLY fuck and leave jizz on his bed because she's a Massive DIK. Also you did not see nor hear anything maybe because DPC intentionally left it ambiguous so that you and I can sit here and guess at it for months to come.

When MC informs her that they were in Tybalt's room she showed no indication of whether she has knowledge of that fact.
Dude... IF they were related, then Sage, in that moment probably would have not tried to bang us on the bed after hearing that they were in Tybaltz room. Hence, they aren't related. This theory and topic is finished.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I don't find having an axe a strange thing. Pretty much everyone owns an axe (at least here). As for the clean boots... The whole house is spotless, it would be weirder if she was careful about everything but the boots.

The only weird thing about it is MC pointing it out. I mean, if I had to point out anything about this garage it would be the pickaxe (is she moonlighting as a miner?) and how she doesn't leave the hose connected to the hydrant.
You are totally right. it's just a bit weird that the MC should point these two items out.
I was just responding to the theory of Bella being a serial killer :ROFLMAO: and I wasn't really serious about it...
Having said that over here an axe is not such a common item at all - although I have one in my garage.
And yeah the whole house is spotless, even the garage.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
A lot of people for some reason think that Bella either murdered her husband and parents or both. LoL, not a theory I subscribe to.

Chad is gay was a popular one, not sure after this episode? The MC's mom is Jill's older sister? Which I doubt, because then that would make Jill the MC's cousin, and I don't see any incest stuff happening?
yeah these are pretty dumb not gonna lie there :KEK: but we got used to it so, no problems hehe

Reactions: RonnieBoi

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
You are totally right. it's just a bit weird that the MC should point these two items out.
I was just responding to the theory of Bella being a serial killer :ROFLMAO: and I wasn't really serious about it...
Having said that over here an axe is not such a common item at all - although I have one in my garage.
And yeah the whole house is spotless, even the garage.
Plot Twist: Grumpy Softie is a bank robber, who has a sex dungeon, who is working in hiding as a Librarian/Teacher.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Well, as I said, it is just an opinion, a fan theory...
Not that you are making any valid counterarguments.

Thanks for the insight. Have to admit that I dont know much about imposed rules..
[/QUOTE]

Actually the fact that DPC doesn't do incest is in my opinion (just an opinion) not so much about patreon rules.
It's rather about DPC's own principles that he's just not going to do anything that even remotely looks like incest...

Last edited:

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
So I might be late with this theory but I just realized something replaying this game. Jill is the MC's aunt. During the date she said she had an older sister but she passed away. The mother is the daughter of a tycoon and Jill is a Royce. Also, MC by episode 5 has had the opportunity to do something sexual with someone besides Jill, not counting kissing, crotch rubbing(while she slept) or boob grabbing. There has to be a reason for that IMO and that's why. It all makes sense to me but who knows. I could be wrong.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So I might be late with this theory but I just realized something replaying this game. Jill is the MC's aunt. During the date she said she had an older sister but she passed away. The mother is the daughter of a tycoon and Jill is a Royce. Also, MC by episode 5 has had the opportunity to do something sexual with someone besides Jill, not counting kissing, crotch rubbing(while she slept) or boob grabbing. There has to be a reason for that IMO and that's why. It all makes sense to me but who knows. I could be wrong.
Discussed many times, that would be incest which is something DPC does not do.

My version of that (with Jill being his cousin) was proposed as a possible bad end where, having rejected the other 4 LIs due to the fact that they were all in relationships when you met them, MC focused on Jill, only to learn he was related to her; this assumes they never have sex because, again, DPC doesn't do incest.

Dec 20, 2019
Dude... IF they were related, then Sage, in that moment probably would have not tried to bang us on the bed after hearing that they were in Tybaltz room. Hence, they aren't related. This theory and topic is finished.
Sorry since I didn't state it clearly. I don't believe they are related, hence my comment on Sage would gladly do those stuff on his bed since he hates him, evidently from the rooster post.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Discussed many times, that would be incest which is something DPC does not do.

My version of that (with Jill being his cousin) was proposed as a possible bad end where, having rejected the other 4 LIs due to the fact that they were all in relationships when you met them, MC focused on Jill, only to learn he was related to her; this assumes they never have sex because, again, DPC doesn't do incest.
That is exactly my point. He hasn't done anything extreme with Jill like you could have with other characters. It all adds up IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
That is exactly my point. He hasn't done anything extreme with Jill like you could have with other characters. It all adds up IMO.
I get he doesn't do incest. But one thing he has done in the past is deliver a gut wrenching twist. Even with Isabella hating the MC Jill still treats him well. Why in episode 5 start to bring the whole aspect of who's family is whom right from the beginning. Then have the MC do what Vinny does but in a better fashion at the end of the episode, plus the father having something involving the mother. I understand in episode 4 that's when we find out Rusty the B in B&R also that's when Jill speaks more on her family. I just feel it in my "loins" that's where this is going.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dec 20, 2019
I get he doesn't do incest. But one thing he has done in the past is deliver a gut wrenching twist. Even with Isabella hating the MC Jill still treats him well. Why in episode 5 start to bring the whole aspect of who's family is whom right from the beginning. Then have the MC do what Vinny does but in a better fashion at the end of the episode, plus the father having something involving the mother. I understand in episode 4 that's when we find out Rusty the B in B&R also that's when Jill speaks more on her family. I just feel it in my "loins" that's where this is going.
Maybe Chad / Troy / Tybalt / Caleb is MC's long lost brother? Point is, you can forget about those that MC can fuck being related to him, period.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes