mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It could also be a totally beneficial reason Melanie/Sarah are talking about telling Chad, highly unlikely but feasible. Maybe Melanie has seen how Chad screws with Sage and is trying to help Sage find closure now that Sage has found the MC. I doubt it but it's feasible. Melanie doesn't say anything specifically about wanting Chad only about getting them to break up and needing Sarah to back her if it goes sideways. They talked about how Sage "wasn't going to like it" but sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them. I don't necessarily believe that's what this is but it is feasible. Mostly playing devils advocate and looking for other options. We tend to pick the worst possible ending to all our theories rather than the middle ground.
To me them doing it for Sage’s benefit seems out of character but it’s as solid a theory as any other. Ive given up on theorising this whole “who’s he cheating with” thing. To me the one that made the most sense was he’s with Melanie... to the point I’m even considering it could be a plot hole that Sage saw him on the phone prior to the MC going to the gym and seeing Melanie off the phone. Could be an oversight and Melanie/Sarah are just background characters. When did DPC make the render of Melanie and Sarah working out at the gym used in the games intro? Maybe DPC just chose Melanie and Sarah as background characters because he already had gym clothes and they were posed running in the treadmills. Its unlikely he’s reusing shit I know... like I said, don’t have a theory on this just raising an idea.

Regardless, the calls don’t line up and I doubt DPC would be so sloppy as to introduce such a glaring plot hole just to save himself time rendering stuff. Which is a shame because I like the theory it’s her, a lot falls into place motivation wise.

• Angry
Reactions: Traitus

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
To me them doing it for Sage’s benefit seems out of character but it’s as solid a theory as any other. Ive given up on theorising this whole “who’s he cheating with” thing. To me the one that made the most sense was he’s with Melanie... to the point I’m even considering it could be a plot hole that Sage saw him on the phone prior to the MC going to the gym and seeing Melanie off the phone. Could be an oversight and Melanie/Sarah are just background characters. When did DPC make the render of Melanie and Sarah working out at the gym used in the games intro? Maybe DPC just chose Melanie and Sarah as background characters because he already had gym clothes and they were posed running in the treadmills. Its unlikely he’s reusing shit I know... like I said, don’t have a theory on this just raising an idea.

Regardless, the calls don’t line up and I doubt DPC would be so sloppy as to introduce such a glaring plot hole just to save himself time rendering stuff. Which is a shame because I like the theory it’s her, a lot falls into place motivation wise.
I'm about in the same place. I keep letting myself get sucked into theorizing when I keep falling back on the same reality. To many questions not enough information.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Don't forget the optional threesome with her and Riona in ep 3.

I reckon that, if she is a secret LI in the event the MC doesn't end up with any of the main ones, it could be tied to her major choices. So far we've had 2 of the major choices that affect affinity that are tied to Quinn, take her number and smoke weed, and it's possible we could get more if we get a choice to help get her out of some trouble as this could also be a major choice that affects affinity.

So maybe the trigger would be that if you did the 3 or possibly more major choices tied to Quinn, then she'll get an ending with the MC but only if you don't get endings with any of the main LIs.
If there are endings with side girls like Quinn, I would like endings with Riona and Camila, too. And some other players would probably go for Cathy and Jade.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Regardless of who ends up right or wrong, I'm looking forward to Ep6 so I can hear all the people who got something right go "I TOLD YOU SO!!" I know I'm a twisted individual :devilish:

Dec 20, 2019
Don't forget the optional threesome with her and Riona in ep 3.

I reckon that, if she is a secret LI in the event the MC doesn't end up with any of the main ones, it could be tied to her major choices. So far we've had 2 of the major choices that affect affinity that are tied to Quinn, take her number and smoke weed, and it's possible we could get more if we get a choice to help get her out of some trouble as this could also be a major choice that affects affinity.

So maybe the trigger would be that if you did the 3 or possibly more major choices tied to Quinn, then she'll get an ending with the MC but only if you don't get endings with any of the main LIs.
Hopefully DPC expands on Riona's backstory after starting it in Ep 4 during the free roam in Sage's path. would love to "save" Riona and get her as a side-bitch or even backup LI.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Since the mc can have sex scenes with Sarah and Melanie, Mel being Chad's new girlfriend would be an unfortunate choice by DPC. To not restrain the game I would expect a character who is not on mc's girls-I-want-to-fuck-list.

The old scene while mc closes in on Chad doing his phone conversation. (ep.2, Sunday before Hell Week)

ep2_gym_talk13.jpg

The new scene from Main Menu (with Lily, who arrived at B&R on Tuesday, Hell Week)

ep5_mm_gym.jpg

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I think the red haired guy is a distraction. A way to obvious one to throw us off. In the scene where Jade and Stephen have the fight and she is throwing pictures there are 3 pictures. Tybalt on the left, Jade and Stephen in the middle, and the one on the right we never see. It even flies at Stephen with the back showing so we don't see the front. I'm betting Sage is in the right picture frame. I don't know who the red haired guy is and nor do I think it matters. Hell that red haired guy could be Jill's father for all we know. Jill isn't at the party either remember. She's at Bella's comforting Cathy. Jade in the car if your doing the fuck the teacher scene says her career and her children (plural) are the most important things in her life. Hell he could be Cathy's dad for all we know, maybe Cathy was supposed to be at the party but because of the Cluck she was like eff that. I think the guy was meant to make us think he was Sage's dad because the red hair is too obvious.
I'm not 100% convinced, but for the sake of having all the facts I found two things that could support your theory:

Firstly, after our tennis date with Jill, she posts on Rooster about it. Tybalt leaves several cringe posts, as usual. Then Sage, out of nowhere, responds by saying "Give it a rest, {Tybalt's tag}". He tags her back and immediately says "This is hardly any of your business!" This is significant because, unless I totally blanked on something, this is the first time Sage and Tybalt have interacted at all. Not only that, but I don't think Sage and Jill have interacted either, so why would Sage chime in on one of her posts? Maybe instead she was following Tybalt, if he is her brother, and got tired of him shamelessly sniffing after this girl? I can easily read that exchange as one between siblings.

The second thing is the wording red-headed guy uses when talking about his daughter: "And can you believe that I've yet to find my daughter in this crowd? I was under the impression she'd attend the party." Why would Sage's father expect to see her at a prep party? She clearly doesn't associate with them, and nobody knew the HOTs would be there. On the other hand, if we buy your idea above, red-headed guy could be Jill's father. This would explain why the businessmen are polite to his face despite clearly disliking him, and why the prep students want to impress him: he's a Royce.

Again, I'm not sure I'm 100% behind the idea that Sage is secretly a Burke, but I can't dismiss it out of hand...

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Since the mc can have sex scenes with Sarah and Melanie, Mel being Chad's new girlfriend would be an unfortunate choice by DPC. To not restrain the game I would expect a character who is not on mc's girls-I-want-to-fuck-list.
By that standard Chad has got to be gay or it has to be crab girl because if it has a hole and heartbeat the MC will take a shot at it (Yeah I'm looking at you Karen Rebecah Johnson).

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Dec 20, 2019
By that standard Chad has got to be gay or it has to be crab girl because if it has a hole and heartbeat the MC will take a shot at it (Yeah I'm looking at you Karen Rebecah Johnson).
If that's the case you cannot leave out all the other feminists including blue-dress-white-polka-dots-5-dogs-girl.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Regardless of who ends up right or wrong, I'm looking forward to Ep6 so I can hear all the people who got something right go "I TOLD YOU SO!!" I know I'm a twisted individual :devilish:
If I see any twats who come up with the whole "I told you so" bullshit when it comes to "predicting" shit I will personally see them in hell. This is a game that will have a fair amount of episodes. Just because something didn't happen specifically in a current release doesn't mean that it could happen later down the road. Then again the Cake is generally a lie and has suspect writing/consistency issues so... Can't really rule out anything, be it seen or unseen.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I'm not 100% convinced, but for the sake of having all the facts I found two things that could support your theory:

Firstly, after our tennis date with Jill, she posts on Rooster about it. Tybalt leaves several cringe posts, as usual. Then Sage, out of nowhere, responds by saying "Give it a rest, {Tybalt's tag}". He tags her back and immediately says "This is hardly any of your business!" This is significant because, unless I totally blanked on something, this is the first time Sage and Tybalt have interacted at all. Not only that, but I don't think Sage and Jill have interacted either, so why would Sage chime in on one of her posts? Maybe instead she was following Tybalt, if he is her brother, and got tired of him shamelessly sniffing after this girl? I can easily read that exchange as one between siblings.

The second thing is the wording red-headed guy uses when talking about his daughter: "And can you believe that I've yet to find my daughter in this crowd? I was under the impression she'd attend the party." Why would Sage's father expect to see her at a prep party? She clearly doesn't associate with them, and nobody knew the HOTs would be there. On the other hand, if we buy your idea above, red-headed guy could be Jill's father. This would explain why the businessmen are polite to his face despite clearly disliking him, and why the prep students want to impress him: he's a Royce.

Again, I'm not sure I'm 100% behind the idea that Sage is secretly a Burke, but I can't dismiss it out of hand...
Not trying to shoot my own theory in the foot or discount your support/help but in all fairness things show up on your Rooster that shouldn't be there if it was a case of "followed" (like FB). Cathy and Jade's posts show up on your Rooster way before you have any sort of relationship with them. Hell we see the Jock's posts and which of us would have followed them?

The second one is something I had considered and led to my belief in the "Jill's Dad" theory. I think the 2nd part of your comment is more telling then the first.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017

May regret this but here goes:

Many colleges have a greek council where officers of fraternities and sororities meet to discuss joint business. Given that it appears both Tybalt and Sage have somehow been presidents of their respective houses since they were sophomores it is likely that they have had many interactions before. That cluck reads of "I'm so tired of dealing with this melon humper and want to smack him down from being a creep"

I will admit there is a way to read the words about his daughter to mean "I expected to see Jill since she lives in this mansion". However I don't see why Sage's father wouldn't expect to see her there. He easily could have called her and said hey I'll be at the university this weekend for a prep party what are you doing. Additionally many people, including presumably the guest list of the party, may have known the hots would be there. It's only due to plot contrivance that doesn't make much sense, pretending both Tommy and JB somehow wouldn't have a single discussion with their girlfriends, that the DIKs don't know the hots will be there.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
May regret this but here goes:

Many colleges have a greek council where officers of fraternities and sororities meet to discuss joint business. Given that it appears both Tybalt and Sage have somehow been presidents of their respective houses since they were sophomores it is likely that they have had many interactions before. That cluck reads of "I'm so tired of dealing with this melon humper and want to smack him down from being a creep"

I will admit there is a way to read the words about his daughter to mean "I expected to see Jill since she lives in this mansion". However I don't see why Sage's father wouldn't expect to see her there. He easily could have called her and said hey I'll be at the university this weekend for a prep party what are you doing. Additionally many people, including presumably the guest list of the party, may have known the hots would be there. It's only due to plot contrivance that doesn't make much sense, pretending both Tommy and JB somehow wouldn't have a single discussion with their girlfriends, that the DIKs don't know the hots will be there.
Except Jill says she doesn't even know the HOT's would be there and she lives there. Granted she could have lied to the MC about it but why?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes