ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
She never mentions he gets more respect than he deserves, she say's he bought his degree and she earned hers. Totally not the same thing. The only time we see Stephen in a position of power is when he is talking down to a student namely Chad. As far as being a cheater maybe he sleeps with the girls so he can be dominant for once. Who says she was bluffing? From the sound of the argument between Jade/Stephen, Stephen needed a prenup not Jade. Sounds like Jade married into a rich family, not saying she wasn't well off but........ Stephen sounds like he's whining the whole time their arguing through the bathroom door. "Come on Honey, I've been trying......" and then he literally leaves his own house because Jade tells him to.
But by the same token Stephen gets what he wants (sexy students), and Jade doesn't. So I'm not sure why you chalk this up as a win for Jade.

I agree Stephen is more interested in placating Jade than she she is in placating him, but I think that says more about their individual desires than it does about the power dynamics.

At what point do we see RHG looking for new business? I must have missed that part. We see him talking about a trip, reminiscing about paintings and mention looking for his daughter. Nor do we see him kissing anyone's ass? Like I said I think y'all are making assumptions that you have 0% data for.
I mean RHG does have a list of people he wants to chat with, and tries to get himself invited to a private retreat with two (presumably) rich businessmen. That is in line with what I would expect someone looking to ingratiate himself with powerful people to do. It's certainly more "looking for business" or "kissing ass" than we see Stephen do.

Unless... that's it! Mona is very ticklish and Stephen's beard was just too much for her! It's all starting to fit together now!!

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think it will matter either way. Might just be a slight dialogue difference at some point, but I don't think it will have any major impact in terms of a pursuable relationship. Quinn's just going to keep doing what she's been doing, and then when it all inevitably goes wrong we'll get probably have an option to help her or not that will likely be based on if you performed certain actions like getting her number in ep 1, fucking her in ep 4, etc.

She could, however, be to this story what Ana was to AL; the one you end up with by default if you don't get any of the main LIs and did certain things like fuck her and help her out later.
Well Quinn doesn't have any RP that you can build up and you can also miss that conversation with Sage if you can't stay with her or choose to stay with Derek or Bella, so it doesn't seem like it's anything major if it can be missed so easily.

If there comes a time where Quinn does seem something really crazy that she knows will affect the MC negatively and he confronts her about it, then there might be some dialogue like, "I thought you liked me/I was starting to like you. How could you do this to me?", if you had that conversation with Sage, but probably not much more than that.
I was leaning towards Zoey but your theory is also plausible. In the Zoey scenario, MC could have finished / drop-out of college single and move away to the place where Zoey is and meet her and rekindle their relationship. In the Quinn scenario it might happen if MC is the one who "saves" her. If you see the OP banner, it does have have Quinn as the 6th person.

He seems the type of Dad that will tease his kid no matter what age they are he seemed pretty eccentric and most likely why Sage was avoiding him. From what we saw of him he seemed like a stand-up kind of guy you could have a laugh and beer with while Sage is shouting Daaaaad stop embarrassing me so I hope we get to see the 3 of them in a scene together in the near future.
Imagine if he gets to meet MC and Derek together, "Hey, aren't you that tea fella?"

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
From what you guys are talking about, it sounds like Stephen is what Tybalt is going to grow up to be like. I hate to see Jill being the future Jade.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was leaning towards Zoey but your theory is also plausible. In the Zoey scenario, MC could have finished / drop-out of college single and move away to the place where Zoey was and met her and rekindle their relationship. In the Quinn scenario it might happen if MC is the one who "saves" her. If you see the OP banner, it does have have Quinn as the 6th person.
And AL has Leah, Ana, and the 2 college girls in the banner but only 3 of them are pursuable as LIs and Ana is the default if the MC fucks her and the other LIs leave the MC. So Quinn could very well be that default character if the MC doesn't get with any of the main LIs but does do something(s) with her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
From what you guys are talking about, it sounds like Stephen is what Tybalt is going to grow up to be like. I hate to see Jill being the future Jade.
I don't think Jill is much like Jade. I'm also not sure Tybalt is much like Stephen. It may be another way to emphasize Tybalt's "spoiled child" nature, but the notorious watermelon is significantly tamer than Quinn's services.

Tybalt would be a terrible husband for Jill, though, that's clear.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
But by the same token Stephen gets what he wants (sexy students), and Jade doesn't. So I'm not sure why you chalk this up as a win for Jade.

I agree Stephen is more interested in placating Jade than she she is in placating him, but I think that says more about their individual desires than it does about the power dynamics.

I mean RHG does have a list of people he wants to chat with, and tries to get himself invited to a private retreat with two (presumably) rich businessmen. That is in line with what I would expect someone looking to ingratiate himself with powerful people to do. It's certainly more "looking for business" or "kissing ass" than we see Stephen do.

Unless... that's it! Mona is very ticklish and Stephen's beard was just too much for her! It's all starting to fit together now!!
Yeah he pays for them or he pays/erases their college debts in exchange for sex. How does that make it "he gets what he wants"?

Plain and simple that gives Jade the power because Stephen is afraid of what happens if they get a divorce.

I know when I go back to High School Reunions there is a list of people I want to talk to, why would an annual alumni party be any different? He's rich too. Y'all are assuming he's new money based off 0% evidence. All we know is that the college kids consider him eccentric. We don't see either of them do any ass kissing or looking for business. The RHG is in what 2 brief scenes and Stephen is in 2 brief scenes, neither one of those two scenes show any ass kissing or looking for business and yet RHG is Sage's Dad because what? OH THATS RIGHT. They both got red hair.

Reactions: mindern

Dec 20, 2019
And AL has Leah, Ana, and the 2 college girls in the banner but only 3 of them are pursuable as LIs and Ana is the default if the MC fucks her and the other LIs leave the MC. So Quinn could very well be that default character if the MC doesn't get with any of the main LIs but does do something(s) with her.
The only time you really get to interact with Quinn actively are the steal lingerie event, buying from her restaurant, the Sage path where you barged into her room, and the rooftop event. Other non-direct involvements include ratting her out to Maya, telling Sage how you feel about Quinn. I wonder if all these will be taken into account?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I still think he's gay. Otherwise how could he be so emotionally and physically dead to Sage? I find it extremely unlikely that he's attracted to women if he doesn't react at all with Sage in front of him basically begging for intimacy. Just cause they talk about panties doesn't mean we can't be talking about a guy, like I said a while ago, men can wear lacy "women's" underwear.
The way he treats Sage, the theory that he is gay gains a lot of strength. Melanie's theory is weak because she is in the gym when Chad has the call, but it does not imply anything because she was also able to go to the women's locker room when she was not on stage. Or it could be that Melanie wants to dethrone Sage from the presidency and telling Chad about the MC's love affair with Sage he can help her take over the presidency or help Quinn. It could also be that he has something against her and that explains the way he behaves towards her. Maybe there was some deception on Sage's part before the MC, but I don't believe it because of what she says in episode 3 "if he can do it because I can't" or something similar.

Dec 20, 2019
I don't think Jill is much like Jade. I'm also not sure Tybalt is much like Stephen. It may be another way to emphasize Tybalt's "spoiled child" nature, but the notorious watermelon is significantly tamer than Quinn's services.

Tybalt would be a terrible husband for Jill, though, that's clear.
Definitely. And to change the current Tybalt to the current Stephen, 10-20 years into the future is more than enough, especially if Tybalt has enough taste of the power of money. He might end up buying his doctorate and girls just like Stephen. 10-20 years is also enough to "corrupt" Jill into Jade if that future is really explored.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
The only time you really get to interact with Quinn actively are the steal lingerie event, buying from her restaurant, the Sage path where you barged into her room, and the rooftop event. Other non-direct involvements include ratting her out to Maya, telling Sage how you feel about Quinn. I wonder if all these will be taken into account?
I would really hope so. This game definitely needs more Quinn, especially as a real (endgame?) option for the MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Don't forget the optional threesome with her and Riona in ep 3.

I reckon that, if she is a secret LI in the event the MC doesn't end up with any of the main ones, it could be tied to her major choices. So far we've had 2 of the major choices that affect affinity that are tied to Quinn, take her number and smoke weed, and it's possible we could get more if we get a choice to help get her out of some trouble as this could also be a major choice that affects affinity.

So maybe the trigger would be that if you did the 3 or possibly more major choices tied to Quinn, then she'll get an ending with the MC but only if you don't get endings with any of the main LIs.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The way he treats Sage, the theory that he is gay gains a lot of strength. Melanie's theory is weak because she is in the gym when Chad has the call, but it does not imply anything because she was also able to go to the women's locker room when she was not on stage. Or it could be that Melanie wants to dethrone Sage from the presidency and telling Chad about the MC's love affair with Sage he can help her take over the presidency or help Quinn. It could also be that he has something against her and that explains the way he behaves towards her. Maybe there was some deception on Sage's part before the MC, but I don't believe it because of what she says in episode 3 "if he can do it because I can't" or something similar.
It could also be a totally beneficial reason Melanie/Sarah are talking about telling Chad, highly unlikely but feasible. Maybe Melanie has seen how Chad screws with Sage and is trying to help Sage find closure now that Sage has found the MC. I doubt it but it's feasible. Melanie doesn't say anything specifically about wanting Chad only about getting them to break up and needing Sarah to back her if it goes sideways. They talked about how Sage "wasn't going to like it" but sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them. I don't necessarily believe that's what this is but it is feasible. Mostly playing devils advocate and looking for other options. We tend to pick the worst possible ending to all our theories rather than the middle ground.

D

Deleted member 1371216

I'm honestly surprised how high quality this game is. Better than Fallout 76 no doubt.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Her father is likely the guy who goes around trying to talk himself into other people's conversations, she did mention he is a bootlicker.
It's the redhead with a topknot, I think. He did mention not being able to find his daughter who was supposed to be there.
- What TF was up with Sarah in the end? Blackmail attempt in the making?
Could be an intervention to finally break up the relationship that everyone can see is no longer healthy.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm certain that red haired guy was Sage's father, that line he said about looking for his daughter in this crowed sealed the deal for me. I don't think it was a red herring but DPC saying look this is Sage's dad.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes