Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The good part is he's really Sage's father then there shouldn't be any issues if she introduces the MC to him. The dude seems pretty chill, looks like he'd crack a couple of beers with you.
He seems the type of Dad that will tease his kid no matter what age they are he seemed pretty eccentric and most likely why Sage was avoiding him. From what we saw of him he seemed like a stand-up kind of guy you could have a laugh and beer with while Sage is shouting Daaaaad stop embarrassing me so I hope we get to see the 3 of them in a scene together in the near future.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
*****SPOLER ALERT*****

Did anyone consider the possibility that MC could in fact be Royce?
Hear me out;
Firstly, after the tennis date with Jill, when you are talking with her on the bench, she states that it is just her and her "parents" now. Also, she mentions an older sister who she remembers by momentos and memories. In my opinion, said sister is MC's mom.

Now, i know what you are thinking. In that case, relationship with Jill would be incestual...
But we don't know if Jill is a biological daughter of the Royce family. I believe she is adopted. There are few subtle hints throughout the game, first of whom appers when MC and Derek are going to Tybalt's room for the first time to have fun. They enter through Jill's room and there is a drawer beneath the bed which contains an old photo of her and Bella. ( not particulary significant on its own ) Futhermore, when Bella is warning Jill not to involve herself with MC in episode 1 she tells her something like: "I know where you come from, I only want what is best for you." And this is my theory:

After Lynette, MC's mom, ran away from her familly ,in god knows what kind of circumpstances, and died soon after. Probably, the Royce familly would have been pretty devestated by the loss of Lynette. Or maybe they just wanted more children and couldn't do it the old fashioned way. In either case, around the time of Lynette's escape, Royce familly adopts Jill and a few years later MC is born. Which explains Jill being a few years older then MC. The picture with Bella and Jill could be the link between the Royce's and Jill. Bella works in the library and she hears about rich Royce familly wanting to adopt and just so happens too know for poor, sweet and unprovided girl by the name of Jill. The Royce familly doesn't want or can't handle to make contact with Neil and MC for whatever reasons. (pride, loss...) but they have never entirly forgotten about him. For example, in the cafeteria scene where MC is describing his early life to Bella, he speaks of the story in which he as a kid got bullied a lot. That led to his father learning about MMA and teaching MC who then later beats up a bully in school. Now, he and his father are about to get sued but the injured party just forgot about it?!
Sounds like a situation which a rich familly, like Royce, could easily deal with by greasing a few wheels...
Also, in episode 5, Neil tells you about letter from mom. I'm guessing that we will soon know if I'm right or no.
Besides, Jill and Lynette both have pretty similar patterns of behaviour regarding money. Lynette left her familly and all their money for love and throughtout the game Jill doesn't seem to care much it. In addition she seems to be iritated by people around her who are always talking about their parents success/money and economic lectures...
Lastly, all Jill dates were pretty much forced ( according to her after tennis date ) by the "familly" and it sounds like the old man Royce wants for Jill to find a wealthy and successful man so the familly can avoid another Lynette scenerio.

Anyway, that's my theory. I'm curious about your thoughts ;)
Definitely a Tin foil hat theory.

Rusty tries using his Burgmeister name while hitting on Jill only for her to use her Royce name in response confirming she's also a purebred like Rusty stated.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017
I appreciate all the theories that are brought up here. But if I'm not mistaken Patreon doesn't allow any kind of Incest on their website. While what you suggested isn't technically incest it still kind of falls into that category and DPC would therefor have to remove the game from Patreon.

MrDots was forced to remove his game "Dating my Daughter" for this reason.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
I appreciate all the theories that are brought up here. But if I'm not mistaken Patreon doesn't allow any kind of Incest on their website. While what you suggested isn't technically incest it still kind of falls into that category and DPC would therefor have to remove the game from Patreon.

MrDots was forced to remove his game "Dating my Daughter" for this reason.
although I fear this would be AL house fire tier. Jill could be a bait and switch and we really won’t get intimate with her. All the other Li we’ve gone way past kissing and a boob grab while DP is still blue balling on her.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
I'm sorry but what? How are you getting that? Is it a thing on here to have everyone be related to everyone :LOL:
There was a really weird telenovella somewhere called "Shatered Relationships". Mabye the DIK is based on that? Won´t judge the Doc, everybody has their guilty pleasures.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I believe that the MC's maternal family is neither the Royce or Burgmeister but a much more powerful family than these two.
You find out you are part of the Trump family!

He seems the type of Dad that will tease his kid no matter what age they are he seemed pretty eccentric and most likely why Sage was avoiding him. From what we saw of him he seemed like a stand-up kind of guy you could have a laugh and beer with while Sage is shouting Daaaaad stop embarrassing me so I hope we get to see the 3 of them in a scene together in the near future.
I can definitely picture that happening. It would be hilarious!

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sage also comments on how everyone at the party is "so fucking fake," and says her father is "looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses." So it's likely he would be a lot less inclined to have a beer with the MC if he knows the MC is useless for networking purposes.

Given the way Sage distanced herself from her family, and the way she describes Rusty, I think Sage's problems with her father run deeper than just him teasing her. I don't think they're estranged, but I do think she disapproves of the way he schmoozes with the well-to-do.

Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sage also comments on how everyone at the party is "so fucking fake," and says her father is "looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses." So it's likely he would be a lot less inclined to have a beer with the MC if he knows the MC is useless for networking purposes.

Given the way Sage distanced herself from her family, and the way she describes Rusty, I think Sage's problems with her father run deeper than just him teasing her. I don't think they're estranged, but I do think she disapproves of the way he schmoozes with the well-to-do.
He looks like someone that would be classed as "nouveau riche" while most of the others at the party probably come from old money, and Sage's possible Dad is embarrassingly trying to fit in with these people.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Missed out for a while guys, what's new nowadays? Any crazy theories?
A lot of people for some reason think that Bella either murdered her husband and parents or both. LoL, not a theory I subscribe to.

Chad is gay was a popular one, not sure after this episode? The MC's mom is Jill's older sister? Which I doubt, because then that would make Jill the MC's cousin, and I don't see any incest stuff happening?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
He looks like someone that would be classed as "nouveau riche" while most of the others at the party probably come from old money, and Sage's possible Dad is embarrassingly trying to fit in with these people.
I agree Sage's dad feels like new money, but I don't think he's all that awkward about fitting in. He's eccentric, but the people who talk to him seem to react with curiosity more than disdain.

I do wonder just how old money Tybalt's family is. Jade talks about how Stephen was out earning more money, and usually working is anathema to old money.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Chad is gay was a popular one, not sure after this episode?
That one's still unclear. The "Melanie is Chad's lover" theory has fallen flat, so we're still not much more further forward on knowing whether he is or isn't.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
*****SPOLER ALERT*****

Hear me out;
Firstly, after the tennis date with Jill, when you are talking with her on the bench, she states that it is just her and her "parents" now. Also, she mentions an older sister who she remembers by momentos and memories. In my opinion, said sister is MC's mom.

Now, i know what you are thinking. In that case, relationship with Jill would be incestual...
But we don't know if Jill is a biological daughter of the Royce family. I believe she is adopted. There are few subtle hints throughout the game, first of whom appers when MC and Derek are going to Tybalt's room for the first time to have fun. They enter through Jill's room and there is a drawer beneath the bed which contains an old photo of her and Bella. ( not particulary significant on its own ) Futhermore, when Bella is warning Jill not to involve herself with MC in episode 1 she tells her something like: "I know where you come from, I only want what is best for you." And this is my theory:

After Lynette, MC's mom, ran away from her familly ,in god knows what kind of circumpstances, and died soon after. Probably, the Royce familly would have been pretty devestated by the loss of Lynette. Or maybe they just wanted more children and couldn't do it the old fashioned way. In either case, around the time of Lynette's escape, Royce familly adopts Jill and a few years later MC is born. Which explains Jill being a few years older then MC. The picture with Bella and Jill could be the link between the Royce's and Jill. Bella works in the library and she hears about rich Royce familly wanting to adopt and just so happens too know for poor, sweet and unprovided girl by the name of Jill. The Royce familly doesn't want or can't handle to make contact with Neil and MC for whatever reasons. (pride, loss...) but they have never entirly forgotten about him. For example, in the cafeteria scene where MC is describing his early life to Bella, he speaks of the story in which he as a kid got bullied a lot. That led to his father learning about MMA and teaching MC who then later beats up a bully in school. Now, he and his father are about to get sued but the injured party just forgot about it?!
Sounds like a situation which a rich familly, like Royce, could easily deal with by greasing a few wheels...
Also, in episode 5, Neil tells you about letter from mom. I'm guessing that we will soon know if I'm right or no.
Besides, Jill and Lynette both have pretty similar patterns of behaviour regarding money. Lynette left her familly and all their money for love and throughtout the game Jill doesn't seem to care much it. In addition she seems to be iritated by people around her who are always talking about their parents success/money and economic lectures...
Lastly, all Jill dates were pretty much forced ( according to her after tennis date ) by the "familly" and it sounds like the old man Royce wants for Jill to find a wealthy and successful man so the familly can avoid another Lynette scenerio.

Anyway, that's my theory. I'm curious about your thoughts ;)

Holy smokes..Very James Ellroy L.A. Confidential or what!! (y)

Jill would have to vamoos though because you can't have incest in this game in my opinion.

Reactions: gnomash2345

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
A lot of people for some reason think that Bella either murdered her husband and parents or both. LoL, not a theory I subscribe to.

Chad is gay was a popular one, not sure after this episode? The MC's mom is Jill's older sister? Which I doubt, because then that would make Jill the MC's cousin, and I don't see any incest stuff happening?
That would make Jill the MC's Aunt, not his cousin; the relative ages suggest that Jill would would be the daughter of the the MC's mother's sister if the incest theory was plausible (which it isn't because DPC don't play dat way). My theory about Jill being MC's cousin was based around the idea that our beloved dev would try to punish us in some way, so that, by rejecting happiness with Maya and Josy (together or separately), Sage or Bella, it would be revealed that Jill, our primary LI was a blood relative, thus making it a bad end

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't see any incest stuff happening?
DPC has always been against this idea and as I've said before he has rules for custom renders and that fetish is not allowed so he won't even do it for custom renders let alone in his game it's an idea that needs to die.

Reactions: Stark9999999

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree Sage's dad feels like new money, but I don't think he's all that awkward about fitting in. He's eccentric, but the people who talk to him seem to react with curiosity more than disdain.

I do wonder just how old money Tybalt's family is. Jade talks about how Stephen was out earning more money, and usually working is anathema to old money.
I think they're just curious because he's eccentric. They don't necessarily have to feel any kind of disdain for the new money guy, they could just be looking at him and thinking, "who is this strange fellow?".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
DPC has always been against this idea and as I've said before he has rules for custom renders and that fetish is not allowed so he won't even do it for custom renders let alone in his game it's an idea that needs to die.
That doesn't rule out my theory of a blood-related Jill who successfully cockblocks our MC until the revalation that she's his cousin. I don't believe it will come to pass but it's fun to propose it every-so-often ;)

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017

If memory serves I would say they react to him with disdain. The guy who people think is the MC's possible grandfather and that other guy have no interest in talking to him. They lie about not taking a trip this year when he wants to be invited and then when he leaves talk about doing it in like two months.

Doesn't Jade talk about Stephen making money from selling stocks? Wouldn't say the market is anathema to old money.

Reactions: Mormont

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I still think he's gay. Otherwise how could he be so emotionally and physically dead to Sage? I find it extremely unlikely that he's attracted to women if he doesn't react at all with Sage in front of him basically begging for intimacy. Just cause they talk about panties doesn't mean we can't be talking about a guy, like I said a while ago, men can wear lacy "women's" underwear.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That doesn't rule out my theory of a blood-related Jill who successfully cockblocks our MC until the revalation that she's his cousin. I don't believe it will come to pass but it's fun to propose it every-so-often ;)
The MC being related to any of the girls in any way is very unlikely plenty of other games out there that has all that. And if it's fun to propose something that won't happen then sure but hearing about all these silly incest theories because someone has a hunch is tiresome.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I think they're just curious because he's eccentric. They don't necessarily have to feel any kind of disdain for the new money guy, they could just be looking at him and thinking, "who is this strange fellow?".
Would he mind if mc fucks Sage on a DIK party?

There is this scene in ep.2 where Jacob stops mc from doing it :

jac "MAGGOT! GET OVER HERE! NOW!"
mc "Shit...gimme one second!"
mc "Hey, what's the problem I was kinda busy over th-"
jac "You do realize who you're about gonna bang in public?"
mc "Yeah, of course."
jac "Man...you're fucking crazy."
jac "This isn't the CUM-petition anymore, you know that?"
jac "If you fuck her on that couch, everyone at this party will talk about that tomorrow."
jac "For one, it {b}will{/b} reach Chad before sunrise."
jac "And secondly, it will reach-"

So there must be something special about Sage's background ...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes