mindern

Jul 7, 2017
What's the point of getting good marks during test, except for being more a DIK ?
I’m aiming for perfect marks because the game must be tracking them for a reason.

maybe, and this is pure conjecture, it plays into the endings or whatever and all perfect classes could lead to the MC being valedictorian or at least getting a decent job.

Given this games influences from teen comedies I could see some grand amusing speech by MC. Let him thank everyone. Proud dad in the crowd next to your chosen LI. It would be a nice little end scene (perhaps a bonus one like AL did) to cap off the game.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So MC and Derek were supposed to get personal strippers? So what, instead I got Riona, Camila, Sage and a choice of either Maya or Josy. I must have screwed up with Lily as I clicked on her when she was sitting on the stairs and I never had the chance of getting her the promised tequila, she just vanished. (Also, one of the renders is in the wrong place in reference to the walkthrough, Maya's 5th pic is in Bella's bathroom, not on the table next to the TV in the living room.)
Yeah, I lost to Derek by a score of 7-6, but then my MC ends up getting it on with 5 different girls so I think he was the real winner in the end. :cool: I think that might have been DPC's point; that whether your MC wins or loses the Hell Week reward, he wins anyway because of the amount of pussy he gets in one night.

As for Lily, she vanishes if you say you wouldn't have wanted a personal stripper. Otherwise, she would have been upstairs outside the room where you got the suit after giving her the tequila and getting a lemon wedge from the bar.

Speaking of Maya and Josy, both lead ups to their respective scenes were beautifully done. Kudos to Doctor Cake for that. I also have the feeling that I should abandon playing around with other girls on that playthrough pretty soon after Maya's philosophical "strings" monologue since I want that relationship to work out. But I want it to work out a little more with Maya than Josy. ;) Might be a question of balancing things in order not to elicit jealousy as Josy felt a little left out.
Yeah, I still feel that this is the main relationship I want to work out too, but this episode really made me feel bad about the likelihood of having to break the other LIs hearts. :cry: I know we're not getting a harem in this game, and it's good that we know so that people don't get their hopes up and then have them dashed later, but dammit it still hurts even knowing it in advance.

Maya's certainly my favourite, but Josy really stepped it up in this episode and now they're a package deal for me; can't have one without the other. Hopefully we can get this and DPC won't pull the rug from under us like they did with AL. People might think a threesome, poly relationship is unrealistic and thus it won't happen here, but they do exist and there was even a British docu-series that aired last year that featured a 'throuple' in one of the episodes.

I could see DPC maybe giving us more of those choices (which I didn't particularly like in this ep) between doing something with Maya and doing something with Josy, and the more you do with one, the more likely it is you'll end up with them, but if you balance it and do an equal amount with both, then you'll end up with both.

- Quinn is now a trapped animal and trapped animals are dangerous. We may witness her descent into sad- and madness, and she could become a major villain (or the overdose candidate since I am pretty sure we will have a victim of drug abuse in the game).
I still think Quinn will be saved/redeemed from going down too dark a path and that she won't ever really be a "villain". She'll just make rash, impulsive choices to try and save her own ass, and these will have negative consequences on others, but she's not a bad person and just needs someone to pull her out of it, someone like the MC.

This fan-art by kentyrr perfectly represents how I'd like to see Quinn's story go.

- What TF was up with Sara in the end? Blackmail attempt in the making?
This has become a big discussion topic recently and the initial thought from folks was that Melanie was Chad's lover, but then it was pointed out that she was in the gym when he was chatting with the lover in the locker room so it couldn't be that. Speculation is now that her and Sarah are trying to position themselves to take over the HOTs and oust Sage, or that they know Chad's gay and are trying to help him save face for some reason, or they're trying to help Sage by having Chad dump her making it easier for Sage to move on.

Or it could be something completely different, but the point is that speculation is rampant right now with this one.

Last edited:

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
I noticed when I started a new game that the MC's and Troys dorm is in the eastern wing. Dawe mentions that Chad's new dorm is in the eastern wing when Sage clucks about the upcoming movie night with maybe her temporary roommate. On top of that, the jocks mention Chad being happy with his current situation during their hell week party. This might be a hint towards Chad + Troy relationship.

Sarah and Melanie are mean and gossips. Them showing a caring side is uncharacteristic to me, unless there is some connection with another character. What if Melanie is Troy's sister or something?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
This has become a big discussion topic recently and the initial thought from folks was that Melanie was Chad's lover, but then it was pointed out that she was in the gym when he was chatting with the lover in the locker room so it couldn't be that.
it’s not impossible he was on the phone with her. I admit it’s contraindicates it but we can’t rule her out entirely.

MC sees her and then goes elsewhere and finds Chad. If Sarah is aware of the cheating and Aerith is stupid Melanie easily could have just taken a call elsewhere.

Im not saying that’s what happened but to entirely rule her out just because she was on a treadmill in the scene prior to Chad calling isn’t 100% proof.

EDIT: He was on the phone prior to MC getting there. I forgot exactly what Sage said on the phone.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
it’s not impossible he was on the phone with her. I admit it’s contraindicates it but we can’t rule her out entirely.

MC sees her and then goes elsewhere and finds Chad. If Sarah is aware of the cheating and Aerith is stupid Melanie easily could have just taken a call elsewhere.

Im not saying that’s what happened but to entirely rule her out just because she was on a treadmill in the scene prior to Chad calling isn’t 100% proof.
Given the care DPC takes with his images and background characters I’d be surprised if he made this sort of mistake, in fact it’s more likely we’d have seen her get a phone call while we were looking around. A good example of this sort of detail is when the MC has lunch with Bella, we see Camilla and Quinn Leave the toilets. In Ep 5 Camilla confirms there is a glory hole in there. One of the reasons I am replaying is to see if there are any other hints with images like this.

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Until you remember the reason Sage told him to go there is that Chad took the call before the MC was even close to the Gym. So in theory Chad has been on the phone with his side chick the whole time. Melanie would have already been on the phone for a while with Chad before the MC even gets there.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't find having an axe a strange thing. Pretty much everyone owns an axe (at least here). As for the clean boots... The whole house is spotless, it would be weirder if she was careful about everything but the boots.

The only weird thing about it is MC pointing it out. I mean, if I had to point out anything about this garage it would be the pickaxe (is she moonlighting as a miner?) and how she doesn't leave the hose connected to the hydrant.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sarah and Melanie are mean and gossips. Them showing a caring side is uncharacteristic to me, unless there is some connection with another character. What if Melanie is Troy's sister or something?
That's a long shot could be possible better than some of the other stuff I've seen on here. I think those two may know who Chad is seeing and perhaps have something on him and are behind the pictures that Chad was given.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I'm expecting more Romance way with Quinn, she has good tsundere air flowing around her.
Curious on how the game will handle Quinn and choices like telling sage you are into Quinn.
Will we actually be able to pursue in some way or at some point is the game going to steamroller player into a restricted path.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Curious on how the game will handle Quinn and choices like telling sage you are into Quinn.
Will we actually be able to pursue in some way or at some point is the game going to steamroller player into a restricted path.
I don't think it will matter either way. Might just be a slight dialogue difference at some point, but I don't think it will have any major impact in terms of a pursuable relationship. Quinn's just going to keep doing what she's been doing, and then when it all inevitably goes wrong we'll get probably have an option to help her or not that will likely be based on if you performed certain actions like getting her number in ep 1, fucking her in ep 4, etc.

She could, however, be to this story what Ana was to AL; the one you end up with by default if you don't get any of the main LIs and did certain things like fuck her and help her out later.

Last edited:

robsn92

Sep 10, 2019
Hello, i hope somebody can help me.
I want to restart the game from the beginning. I´ve deleted my savegames.
I tried to delete the whole game but after downloading it new, my autosaves and my special renders and scenes are still there.

I hope my english is understandable and someone can help me.:giggle:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I tried to delete the whole game but after downloading it new, my autosaves and my special renders and scenes are still there.

That's because renpy stores saves in 2 locations. The first is inside the 'game' folder which I assume is the one you deleted, the second is found in C\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Roaming\Renpy. You need to delete those as well if you want an entirely fresh start

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Until you remember the reason Sage told him to go there is that Chad took the call before the MC was even close to the Gym. So in theory Chad has been on the phone with his side chick the whole time. Melanie would have already been on the phone for a while with Chad before the MC even gets there.
Oh yeah. Fair enough, take it back. I forgot about that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Considering how she wrote in ep5 I wouldn't be very optimistic unless DPC redeems himself in ep6

Did you delete the files in the AppData folder?

Reactions: roflxoxo

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don't think it will matter either way. Might just be a slight dialogue difference at some point, but I don't think it will have any major impact in terms of a pursuable relationship. Quinn's just going to keep doing what she's been doing, and then when it all inevitably goes wrong we'll get probably have an option to help her or not that will likely be based on if you performed certain actions like getting her number in ep 1, fucking her in ep 4, etc.

She could, however, be to this story what Ana was to AL; the one you end up with by default if you don't get any of the main LIs and did certain things like fuck her and help her out later.
I hope it’s not just dialogue gloss but you may be right.

If quinn’s the default i’ll Be dropping sage like a hot potato.

robsn92

Sep 10, 2019
That's because renpy stores saves in 2 locations. The first is inside the 'game' folder which I assume is the one you deleted, the second is found in C\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Roaming\Renpy. You need to delete those as well if you want an entirely fresh start
i just deleted the savegames at the "load" screen inside the game by hover over it and pressing the delete button.
I can´t find either the savegames in the "game" folder nor the Appdata folder.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope it’s not just dialogue gloss but you may be right.

If quinn’s the default i’ll Be dropping sage like a hot potato.
Well Quinn doesn't have any RP that you can build up and you can also miss that conversation with Sage if you can't stay with her or choose to stay with Derek or Bella, so it doesn't seem like it's anything major if it can be missed so easily.

If there comes a time where Quinn does seem something really crazy that she knows will affect the MC negatively and he confronts her about it, then there might be some dialogue like, "I thought you liked me/I was starting to like you. How could you do this to me?", if you had that conversation with Sage, but probably not much more than that.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i just deleted the savegames at the "load" screen inside the game by hover over it and pressing the delete button.
I can´t find either the savegames in the "game" folder nor the Appdata folder.
The AppDate folder is hidden by default so you need to type it in manually. The 'game' folder is inside the 'Being a Dik' folder, double click on it, double click on 'game' and you'll see a folder called saves; delete that and the 'Being a Dik' folder found in AppData\Roaming

Reactions: robsn92
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes