Dec 20, 2019
The Pacing is fine here. The biggest thing is what's the end goal. What's the end. I mean is it completing the first year WHILE figuring out a love/harem/ whatever story. Or is it figuring out your love/harem/gf story. Honestly without know when the story ends we don't really know if time jumps are needed. I will say there is plenty of content already and this game feels like it could turn into a 40+ hour game and I am fine with that. The hardest part of this game is likely less about setting up scenes and animation. It's trying to handle writing 6+ love interest and all of the logical scenarios. IE having to write the same scene two or three times depending on your choices.
Hell I wrote a small novel and the damn cheat sheet I have for keeping up with one story line was damn near as big as the 40K words I wrote so far.
I'm sure DPC has the whole storyboard prepared including the endingS. He only needs to figure out how to present them best.

I can't imaging the storyboard matrix complications this game has.
A whole room full of whiteboards on the wall?

The_accountant.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm

That's a good point/question though to answer it I guess it's about finding out who is really family based off your experiences with said person/people. It's what the game points out in the intro as you already pointed as there's no real end goal so far in the game.
I noticed one thing that when I replayed the intro after Episode 5 reset my ability to skip through it. When the MC narrates the opening, he mentions how "back then" it was just he and his father. He closes: "As for now? Let me tell you what happened." The game then begins with his daydream of Josy.

So clearly the game is going to be about the MC got people in his life other than just his father. That leaves a lot of room to maneuver, but I do think it means that, either through time skips or a lengthy ending montage, we will see the MC set up his new family and whoever he is narrating to.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
But if Maya, Jill or Sage did so I'm not sure it would; none of them would be 'forbidden' (assuming Sage has broken up with Chad by then) and all of them know the MC is dating others.

From episode 5, and Sage's deep reluctance to "move on" from Chad even after given evidence that he was cheating on her, it's more likely that Chad will dump Sage for "cheating" on him with MC, and Sage will irrationally blame MC and lead to a big fight/temporary split up with MC.

I could see the birthday party ending with Sage showing up, to the surprise of MC, and affirming a relationship with him.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I noticed one thing that when I replayed the intro after Episode 5 reset my ability to skip through it. When the MC narrates the opening, he mentions how "back then" it was just he and his father. He closes: "As for now? Let me tell you what happened." The game then begins with his daydream of Josy.

So clearly the game is going to be about the MC got people in his life other than just his father. That leaves a lot of room to maneuver, but I do think it means that, either through time skips or a lengthy ending montage, we will see the MC set up his new family and whoever he is narrating to.
Going to be weird if he’s telling his kids blow by blow accounts of his conquests.

chacka

May 29, 2020
Level 20 DIK and cant get with all the girls, although theres no way to free roam.
Heres a spoiler so don't look, Sally could have been HoT too.

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone else feels like Bella is going to be the crazy one in the end? There was the nurse in Acting Lessons and there are some hints in this game that something is off with her as well but we don't know what yet.

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
Anyone else feels like Bella is going to be the crazy one in the end? There was the nurse in Acting Lessons and there are some hints in this game that something is off with her as well but we don't know what yet.
I hope not as I would be really disappointed. I really like her character plus it's the model I like the most. Also, her story is super tease which I also enjoy.
But you never know. This is why I like this game - it's really well written - which is not the case with most of the adult games.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Also am i the only one who really dosen't like Jade? she seems like a major bitch when you reject her and she does have Tybalt as a son

Dec 20, 2019
Ha ha, so in Ep 4 I liked a comment that Tybalt left and he responded to it! Wondering if people have noticed this in other cases. I thought it was funny. Reminded me of my days trolling on Facebook.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't know liking individual comments has effects. Have to try it now that you pointed it out.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Respectfully disagree. Chaotic Evil is often without reason and almost exclusively malicious. They may do things you do not find morally agreeable, but I haven't seen anything from them so far (that I can recall) that reeks of actual malice. They're party girls, out to have a good time, and they don't care about "the rules" of society. Chaotic Neutral at worst right now.
I m sure, they can burning houses, chop heads, gut and bathe in blood, literally. If they find the way to do this guaranteed unpunished. Just did not get that opportunity yet. (And mb ever on screen) Party-girls image it is just image to do what they can. HOT sorority, Quinn and Sage they need just to cover their cute asses in pinch. They are find amusement in sufferings MCs 1st visit, Ashley in sauna, Heather in bath, even each other on the little things. And gladly to push it more. So i believe they have that malicious trait. Well, i agree that i mb got some bias here, and Quinn fits more to corrupted and evil antagonist role, if i distinguish one in particular. And sure, here is no blood or dead bodies ahead in future. It's a lightheart college comedy we play. No real evil characters, only a spoiled lonely children.

Waiting Leah to reveal new EPs to see more.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes