ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah but "at a party" setting would be acceptable, take at the DIK's house for example. It would be a lot less intimate than a trip back home to meet Dad. Still it could, potentially, be fraught with risk anyway. Add in alcohol on top of it. Imagine girl 1 kisses MC and girl 2-5 plus all the side chicks see it. OH MY JESUS!

It is customary to introduce a significant other to parents eventually.
If Josy or Bella made out with the MC in a DIK birthday party it would certainly cause major problems. But if Maya, Jill or Sage did so I'm not sure it would; none of them would be 'forbidden' (assuming Sage has broken up with Chad by then) and all of them know the MC is dating others.

Imagine if every LI throw's a birthday party for him, there would be 4 parties for the whole Episode 6 (Dad's, M/J's, J/B's, Sage's, and again plenty of sex scenes at the parties again).
The last thing we need is another "how many sex scenes can we cram into a single night" Episode 5 redux! Better to space them out.

As much as I would love to bring a LI back home I just don't see that happening. I say this because it seems as though the main focus of MC's birthday visit is gonna be about the letter he received and being with his SO would just take away from what'll likely be a serious and important moment/discussion with his Dad about the letters contents.

Plus it'll be a hassle for DPC to render, code and write the different girls in that scene.
It seems a given that each of the LIs will get some sort of birthday scene with the MC, and rendering them in the MC's house wouldn't be any harder than rendering them elsewhere.

So I think the real question is whether the MC's birthday is before or after he needs to start committing to a particular path. If he's still playing the field, the celebrations will probably happen at B&R. If he's committed to a single path, then it would make sense to invite the chosen girl home. Admittedly, explaining Bella or Josy/Maya could be a bit awkward, but I'm sure Neil will understand the need to follow your heart...

Dec 20, 2019
She's cleaning something off his face. A lot of Mothers do that, it's not sexual.
Jade said she has children and they look very similar. I think it's safe to asume they are. What do you imply?

If anything it's something you do to little children. Which makes Tybalt even look more like a spoiled child.
I was playing other games like Radiant, City of Broken Dreamers, Connected, etc (great games btw), and I realized what gave me the warped vision of Jade and Tybalt. It's no thanks to WVM, specifically the game's MC's mother who fawns over him, UGH...

This is what make BaDIK a great game! Good story, nice story progression, rich characters development, interesting characters background, great conspiracy theories and cliffhangers, nice sex scenes, not just an adult game where all the female characters just wanna jump their pussies onto the MC's DICK at every opportunity given.

Jill is a 3rd year and Sage is a 4th year, so only Sage would be graduating.
It's an American college, so this will be 4 years.
So like Holy Bacchus said, Jill has one year left, while Sage, Chad and Tybalt are graduating (I am assuming this since they are all presidents in the flashback)?

Last edited:

omnis23

Jan 8, 2018
When will episode 6 air?
Finished a game several times, only missing a few renders.
Strangly i feel a little bit empty, like something is missing, probably a threesome with M&j

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I was playing other games like Radiant, City of Broken Dreamers, Connected, etc (great games btw), and I realized what gave me the warped vision of Jade and Tybalt. It's no thanks to WVM, specifically the game's MC's mother who fawns over him, UGH...

This is what make BaDIK a great game! Good story, nice story progression, rich characters development, interesting characters background, great conspiracy theories and cliffhangers, nice sex scenes, not just an adult game where all the female characters just wanna jump their pussies onto the MC's DICK at every opportunity given.

So like [User="1082759]Holy Bacchus[/User] said, Jill has one year left, while Sage, Chad and Tybalt are graduating (I am assuming this since they are all presidents in the flashback)?
Not sure about Chad, remember he plans on being at a competition next year for AAA. Sage yes, Tybalt I have no clue. We don't have enough info on him to even make an educated guess because we know absolutely nothing about him academically.

Dec 20, 2019
If Josy or Bella made out with the MC in a DIK birthday party it would certainly cause major problems. But if Maya, Jill or Sage did so I'm not sure it would; none of them would be 'forbidden' (assuming Sage has broken up with Chad by then) and all of them know the MC is dating others.

The last thing we need is another "how many sex scenes can we cram into a single night" Episode 5 redux! Better to space them out.
It is least likely the party will be held in the DIK mansion since they are fixing it up. So that leaves out the possibility where everyone is invited and MC given a choice of who to go to bed with out of the 5 main LIs. Otherwise players will rage again about exclusivity.

It seems a given that each of the LIs will get some sort of birthday scene with the MC, and rendering them in the MC's house wouldn't be any harder than rendering them elsewhere.

So I think the real question is whether the MC's birthday is before or after he needs to start committing to a particular path. If he's still playing the field, the celebrations will probably happen at B&R. If he's committed to a single path, then it would make sense to invite the chosen girl home. Admittedly, explaining Bella or Josy/Maya could be a bit awkward, but I'm sure Neil will understand the need to follow your heart...
As I mentioned previously, I don't know how this college works (including frats and sororities and stuff), but sometimes we do not openly announce our birthdays to others to avoid potential pranks from frends.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Agreed, other than Cathy and Arieth (who is hilarious as ever), Swyper just feels like busy work. Nicole is good sexting if you want it, and we at least see her in the real world so it might become relevant some day. But for the most part I'm happy to skip Swyper, whatever Derek says.

In theory she could be talking to Chad on a pinktooth headset, but it would be a real stretch. Who has phone sex when they're jogging on a treadmill? Wrong type of heavy breathing! I'd certainly call foul if that turns out to be the reveal.

Absolutely, the gate for the Episode 5 lewd scene really should have been making a move on Bella in Episode 4. I suspect that wasn't done so people who stayed with Sage could still have a shot at it, but as you say it completely alters the context of the way the MC keeps hitting on her feels without her silent assent in the pool.
The good thing about swiper is that it can add content for some girls for no render time. I consider it as extra free content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Koniar

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not sure about Chad, remember he plans on being at a competition next year for AAA. Sage yes, Tybalt I have no clue. We don't have enough info on him to even make an educated guess because we know absolutely nothing about him academically.
"Next year" could mean literal next year and the post-winter break semester which would be the latter half of Chad's 4th year.

Reactions: Ilhares

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The good thing about swiper is that it can add content for some girls for no render time. I consider it as extra free content.
Yeah the Swyper and Rooster app's add depth to the game even if it isn't always a requirement. Makes the world seem more real.
"Next year" could mean literal next year and the post-winter break semester which would be the latter half of Chad's 4th year.
Could be but kind of hard to judge without knowing what sport they do. Its always been so vague that it literally could be all of them or none. It could be body building or competitive basket weaving as far as we know

Dec 20, 2019
There I forgot about the competition. Maybe they all will not be graduating yet? In Asian colleges / universities, the average years to graduate is 3, but that depends on the major the students are taking and some even went for double majors.

Someone also mentioned about familiarity of Chad with Stephen. Chad is a scholarship student and also the president of AAA, it's highly doubtful that no one knows him, let alone the teachers. Being the guidance counselor, I'm sure Stephen gave him plenty of counsels before.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
You mean this one?
View attachment 685711

I think you get it from the paint minigame or if you don't play minigames just from helping Bella with the painting.
Yeah, but I found out that is hasn't something to do with the render mentionend in the walkthrough. I guess it's a mistiake in the walkthrough. There is no render at the part where it says "click the magazine over the table to unlock a special render".

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
There I forgot about the competition. Maybe they all will not be graduating yet? In Asian colleges / universities, the average years to graduate is 3, but that depends on the major the students are taking and some even went for double majors.

Someone also mentioned about familiarity of Chad with Stephen. Chad is a scholarship student and also the president of AAA, it's highly doubtful that no one knows him, let alone the teachers. Being the guidance counselor, I'm sure Stephen gave him plenty of counsels before.
I know in America we have anywhere from a 2 year degree on up to an 8+ year degree depending on profession desired. A lot of careers, the higher you climb in that profession, normally require more schooling. My law degree started as a 2 year associate degree and ended up going 5 because I extended to the next level as well as took some law orientated psych courses. As long as you spend money you can pretty much take any class you want for as long as you want, the schools don't care.

badbane

Jun 1, 2020
The Pacing is fine here. The biggest thing is what's the end goal. What's the end. I mean is it completing the first year WHILE figuring out a love/harem/ whatever story. Or is it figuring out your love/harem/gf story. Honestly without know when the story ends we don't really know if time jumps are needed. I will say there is plenty of content already and this game feels like it could turn into a 40+ hour game and I am fine with that. The hardest part of this game is likely less about setting up scenes and animation. It's trying to handle writing 6+ love interest and all of the logical scenarios. IE having to write the same scene two or three times depending on your choices.
Hell I wrote a small novel and the damn cheat sheet I have for keeping up with one story line was damn near as big as the 40K words I wrote so far. I can't imaging the storyboard matrix complications this game has.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I really like this game the only thing I don't like is trying to find the special renders their practically impossible to find.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm
The Pacing is fine here. The biggest thing is what's the end goal. What's the end. I mean is it completing the first year WHILE figuring out a love/harem/ whatever story. Or is it figuring out your love/harem/gf story. Honestly without know when the story ends we don't really know if time jumps are needed. I will say there is plenty of content already and this game feels like it could turn into a 40+ hour game and I am fine with that. The hardest part of this game is likely less about setting up scenes and animation. It's trying to handle writing 6+ love interest and all of the logical scenarios. IE having to write the same scene two or three times depending on your choices.
Hell I wrote a small novel and the damn cheat sheet I have for keeping up with one story line was damn near as big as the 40K words I wrote so far. I can't imaging the storyboard matrix complications this game has.
That's a good point/question though to answer it I guess it's about finding out who is really family based off your experiences with said person/people. It's what the game points out in the intro as you already pointed as there's no real end goal so far in the game.

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
I’m pretty new here and found this game a few weeks ago. I was astounded at the quality and pacing of the story, not to mention the quality and eroticness (Is that a word?) of the rendering and animation. I can appreciate how much work goes into this stuff.
I would be interested in hearing about the ‘end goal’ as it’s been discussed. I assumed that EP5 would end with a raunchy 3-way with josy and maya (hoped) but I can wait.
Ideally it’d be great to have the facility to go back to sex scenes with previous conquests and take control but I suppose that would make it a very different game. Anyhow, here’s hoping!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes