f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I know the requirements and I believed I've done all that... I was wrong. The thing is: I don't know what I missed and I don't which of my saves would be a good "savepoint". So, I'd have to start from scratch (again)
Open your phone and check Rionas bio. At least for the ep.4 tasks you should see the entries if you did it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can see why DPC has made all the paths so continuous though. If he was to make a a path for all the decisions (where stayed, girls you slept with, etc. etc.) this game would have us all at different points with different girls. Way to convoluted, can you imagine trying to program all the variables to make it work right? Holy Sheet Batman!!
It's not that I disagree as such, but Bella has had a such small part in the story that skipping her house in Episode 4 is probably something like missing a third of her total content to that point. If that content is optional, her path in Episode 5 needs to either branch to accommodate two different stages of the relationship, or it needs to slow the relationship back down to where it was in Episode 3 and then ramp back up.

The former would be a massive programming and rendering headache. The latter is possible, but it would still come down to adding more scenes with Bella, which is ultimately still more workload for DPC. I think gating Bella's path through Episode 4 is the lesser evil, but I can understand the counterargument.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
About a potential "time skip" (too many comments to quote), there pretty much has to be one, or at least a significant acceleration of the amount of time passing per episode. Ep. 5 revealed that Bella teaches a class and MC is supposed to take it next semester. That wouldn't have been introduced if it wasn't going to come into play. So if nothing else, we're going to need to advance to next semester, and if we do it at the same rate we've been going that'll take about 50 episodes.

Have to disagree on this. Context says Chad is talking to her already and then the game giving this straight look on girls, clear "show, don't tell" technique which DPC's using quite often and effectively enough to my liking. I mean, of course it's still possible for any of thouse girls to be secret Chad's lover but, given this scene, it would be retarded.
n theory she could be talking to Chad on a pinktooth headset, but it would be a real stretch. Who has phone sex when they're jogging on a treadmill? Wrong type of heavy breathing! I'd certainly call foul if that turns out to be the reveal.
Well... yeah, you guys are right. It's definitely an imperfect solution. The problem is we're rapidly running out of proper suspects for Chad's lover that aren't going to be straight out of nowhere. Also, I'm not sure why Mel would call Chad about MC and Sage otherwise, except just to be a bitch... which, while not out of character, doesn't really seem like the vibe that scene was trying to portray (since Mel follows it up by seeking reassurance from Sarah that she'll have her back if/when things get bad).

So yeah, your criticisms of the theory are valid, I just don't have a better one.

I was thinking about that,what if Quinn and Tommy are working together for being the presidentes of the DIKs and the HOTs? If the school blames Rusty for the pic of Cathy he is out of the president charge for sure and then Tommy gets his place. And with Quinn if she is behind of the Chad cheating and make him break up with Sage and then Sage feels a bad for that, Quinn plays the card of "Sage is not in condition of being the president". Is how you say it Sage is against the prostitution and drugs things and for me thats enough reason for Quinn wanting Sage out of the game.
Quinn is clearly trying to get Sage to step down so she can take over, mostly by making it seem like the stuff Quinn is doing is Sage's fault (and it's sort of working, see Heather and Riona's convo in Ep. 5). She could just wait, given that Sage is graduating anyway, but Quinn doesn't strike me as reasonable or patient.

As for Tommy, I don't think he wants to be president: the way things are now he basically gets all the power while Rusty does all the work, and I think that's exactly how he likes it. And even if he did want Rusty out, there's clearly no conspiracy between he and Quinn, or at least not after Ep. 5, where Tommy basically tells Quinn to fuck off.

Have to disagree with this. That scene was the entire point of picking the Bella door for people that are pursuing Bella.

Now I actually disagreed with DPC splitting the paths that early in the game, but since he did it, then there needs to be meaningful differences to the door one picks, otherwise what's the point?

Foregoing the multiple sexual encounters available via staying with Sage for that 1 insightful scene with Bella (believe me no one picked it just to play the Watering the plants mini-game) was the price one pays for those interested in Bella.
Meaningful differences require meaningfully different results. That scene is a pivotal relationship building scene between Bella and MC, and a landmark character moment for Bella individually. Despite this, missing out on it changes nothing going forward: it doesn't impede your ability to pursue Bella, nor does it change how you and she interact. And given the context of the scene, it really should. If you wanted to make that scene a meaningful reward for choosing the Bella route, then the Bella route needs to change based on whether or not you made that choice. As it stands now, it didn't.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Don't you realize you're giving me reason? The "bella_came_arround" is a sub event that determines how many RP you add or subtract based on other decisions (hit a troy or be insulted by the waitress) but at the end of that event what adds or subtracts are RP, I repeat, check it out for yourself, make a game in which you hit Troy and insult the food of the cafeteria , save game just before the conversation between bella and jill, you will see that she does not speak well of you, load game, add 2-3 RP with console or with the scrappy mod and you will see how then she speaks well of you. Many events depend on the RP, and as the sums don't matter, playing legal depends on events but if you sum with console the result is the same so the relevant is not the event, it is the RPs.
My point is simply that the script does not care how many RP you have with Bella. You could probably start a new game with -100 RP for each of the main LI and still could do (almost) everything you can do in a normal game. It's only certain actions that matter and they have their own flags. Some actions also give RP but since the game (except for the cases mentioned earlier) never looks into the RP-variables, their RP-values have no effect.

For the Bella talking nicely about mc event you mentioned :
RP doesn't matter. The script only checks the variable ep3_bella_came_around.
Code:
if ep3_bella_came_around:    
    isa "He's been unlucky...or chosen his friends poorly, I should say."
    ji "Huh?"
    ji "I thought you didn't like him."
    ji "What made you change your mind, all of a sudden?"    
    isa "I had a talk with him."    
    ji "And? You like him now?"   
    isa "No. Not at all."   
    ji "But?"    
    isa "But he's not all bad."    
    ji "Not all bad?"
    ji "You know, that's the nicest thing you've ever said about a guy."    
    isa "..."
    ji "I think you might be right."    
    isa "Good. So, go ahead."   
    ji "Go ahead and...befriend him?"   
    isa "Yeah, that or date him. Whatever."    
    ji "Date him?"
else:    
    isa "He's not just unlucky like you were, Jill. He's actively looking for trouble."
    ji "Huh?"    
    isa "I had a talk with him... I wanted to give him a chance, you know, for you."
    isa "But the way he's acting..."    
    isa "I hoped it was different, but as it is, right now..."
    isa "...he's still just a boy."    
    ji "You gave him a chance...for me?"
    ji "Why?"   
    isa "I wanted to make sure if he was good enough for you..."
    isa "To befriend...or to date...or whatever."   
    ji "To date?"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
About a potential "time skip" (too many comments to quote), there pretty much has to be one, or at least a significant acceleration of the amount of time passing per episode. Ep. 5 revealed that Bella teaches a class and MC is supposed to take it next semester. That wouldn't have been introduced if it wasn't going to come into play. So if nothing else, we're going to need to advance to next semester, and if we do it at the same rate we've been going that'll take about 50 episodes.
The first thing we're likely time skip to is the MC's birthday. He says to his Dad in the text, "You're already planning it?", which seems to imply that it's still some time away, possibly around a month, at least.

Should things calm down for the MC, his college life, and the other sub-plots during season 2, then we should skip to this time since nothing else interesting will likely be happening during these weeks as far as the story is concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: chociar666

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The first thing we're likely time skip to is the MC's birthday. He says to his Dad in the text, "You're already planning it?", which seems to imply that it's still some time away, possibly around a month, at least.

Should things calm down for the MC, his college life, and the other sub-plots during season 2, then we should skip to this time since nothing else interesting will be happening during these weeks as far as the story is concerned.
Miss the rest of the HOT's scavenger hunt? Miss the fixing up of the DIK's house? Miss the real actual ground work of the MC becoming an integral part of the up and coming leadership of the DIK's? Bet that doesn't happen. To many opportunities for DPC to flesh out characters, add depth to relationships and provide more framework for his world. I cant see leaping until after that happens.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Can somebody help me with special render in the Tybal's room
" you'll see a little black spot at the bottom right of the books in the bottom left shelf, click that to
unlock a special render "
Where is it? Can somebody share a screenshot ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Miss the rest of the HOT's scavenger hunt? Miss the fixing up of the DIK's house? Miss the real actual ground work of the MC becoming an integral part of the up and coming leadership of the DIK's? Bet that doesn't happen. To many opportunities for DPC to flesh out characters, add depth to relationships and provide more framework for his world. I cant see leaping until after that happens.
No, we get this week, the 2nd week of the Scavenger Hunt and the MC's 3rd week at college, then we skip ahead to his birthday. Plenty of time in this upcoming week to get the ball rolling with the reformation of the DIKs, establish the MC's place in this new order, (hopefully) get into the panties of both Jill and Bella, change our status with Sage from "fuck buddies" to "more than friends but not quite bf and gf", and get a nice threesome with M&J.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
No, we get this week, the 2nd week of the Scavenger Hunt and the MC's 3rd week at college, then we skip ahead to his birthday. Plenty of time in this upcoming week to get the ball rolling with the reformation of the DIKs, establish the MC's place in this new order, (hopefully) get into the panties of both Jill and Bella, change our status with Sage from "fuck buddies" to "it's complicated", and get a nice threesome with M&J.
Ah got ya. Teach me to jump into a conversation already started. :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Should things calm down for the MC, his college life, and the other sub-plots during season 2, then we should skip to this time since nothing else interesting will be happening during these weeks as far as the story is concerned.
The MC's dad also says he's cutting the planning a little close, so the birthday could be as little as a week or two.

Personally, given the rate we've been adding complications versus the rate at which we're resolving them, I'm not expecting a time skip any time soon. If we spend a couple episodes ramping down the crises, then I'll start to think about fast forwarding. (I realize you are more or less predicting that, I just expect more complications to arise during those episodes that will reset the clock.)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Dan_

May 5, 2019
No, we get this week, the 2nd week of the Scavenger Hunt and the MC's 3rd week at college, then we skip ahead to his birthday. Plenty of time in this upcoming week to get the ball rolling with the reformation of the DIKs, establish the MC's place in this new order, (hopefully) get into the panties of both Jill and Bella, change our status with Sage from "fuck buddies" to "more than friends but not quite bf and gf", and get a nice threesome with M&J.
Nothing with Quinn? :cry:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The MC's dad also says he's cutting the planning a little close, so the birthday could be as little as a week or two.

Personally, given the rate we've been adding complications versus the rate at which we're resolving them, I'm not expecting a time skip any time soon. If we spend a couple episodes ramping down the crises, then I'll start to think about fast forwarding. (I realize you are more or less predicting that, I just expect more complications to arise during those episodes that will reset the clock.)
Big issues don't necessarily have to be resolved before a potential time skip, but they'd simply cool off for bit. Things have been moving very fast so far, but if the MC can find a good balance between his studies, helping the DIKs, and spending time with all his lady-loves, and other plot threads like Quinn's machinations settle down for a bit, then DPC could afford to advance the story a few weeks or a month or so since those hectic first few weeks and all the drama therein has plateaued, at least for now.

Nothing with Quinn? :cry:
She could maybe speak to her supplier and come to some sort of arrangement that gives her a bit of a grace period to pay back what she owes, thus easing the pressure on her for a short while.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Dan_

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Big issues don't necessarily have to be resolved before a potential time skip, but they'd simply cool off for bit. Things have been moving very fast so far, but if the MC can find a good balance between his studies, helping the DIKs, and spending time with all his lady-loves, and other plot threads like Quinn's machinations settle down for a bit, then DPC could afford to advance the story a few weeks or a month or so since those hectic first few weeks and all the drama therein has plateaued, at least for now.

She could maybe speak to her supplier and come to some sort of arrangement that gives her a bit of a grace period to pay back what she owes, thus easing the pressure on her for a short while.
Can you imagine the drama potential of the MC's birthday party though? Which lady is he going to invite? Holy Sheet Batman WORLD WAR III!

Dan_

May 5, 2019
That would be very interesting to see how it goes :unsure: Overall, it's not looking too good for her :eek:

Dan_

May 5, 2019
I'm 100% sure that we have Rooster because sometime in the future MC will find his first girlfriend there
This! I was thinking of what it could possibly be used for and this definitely came to mind. Perhaps some shenanigans can ensue ;)

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Can you imagine the drama potential of the MC's birthday party though? Which lady is he going to invite? Holy Sheet Batman WORLD WAR III!
Not to sound negative but i strongly doubt that we will get separate versions of his birthday depending on who is your main Li. He will invite all the girls

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes