mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone please point out to me evidence that Jill was adopted? I mean come on that is far to much of a stretch.
There isn’t any. People are working backwards from “I want incest” and making up shit to prove it whilst bypassing the patreon rules.

Next we will have the fucking furries descend on this thread and start theorising Jill’s father is actually a Shetland pony because we’ve never seen him and rich girls like horses. That makes her half pony and disguising her equine features with... magic?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Although, I have to admit that i know very little about patreon incest rules or general rules for that matter, there is a game called "long live the princess" in which the MC plays the role of a seer/truthsayer who then eventually can indulge in sexual relationship with his sister. Last time I checked the game was still on patreon, soo...
That being said, I dont know anything about DPC's intentions but i know he is against incest. So am I if that is what you are wondering.
If Jill is adopted it isnt really an incest and the story would receive a big plost twist which equals more drama, so i guess it is plausible!
There are some games that still contain incest on Patreon but they're small enough to go unnoticed. BaDIK is a big game with a big following so it would easily be flagged if it had any in it.

And, once again, adopted siblings is considered incest under the law. It's not just about being related by blood, it's about being members of the same family.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There isn’t any. People are working backwards from “I want incest” and making up shit to prove it whilst bypassing the patreon rules.

Next we will have the fucking furries descend on this thread and start theorising Jill’s father is actually a Shetland pony because we’ve never seen him and rich girls like horses. That makes her half pony and disguising her equine features with... magic?
Come on, we all know who Jill's dad is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

omnis23

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone please point out to me evidence that Jill was adopted? I mean come on that is far to much of a stretch.
I admit it maybe a bit of a strech.
But ,by that logic, can you provide proof that she is not adopted?
Same as me, you cant..
These are just theories and guessing. We wont know if any of us is right until episode 6.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Same as me, you cant..
These are just theories and guessing. We wont know if any of us is right until episode 6.
That's the fallacy, the fact that nothing has disproved the possibilty that Jill is adopted does not suggest that she is. There's no proof that she isn't Canadian either, that doesn't mean she is.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same as me, you cant..
Why just Jill? with that logic, anyone could be adopted it's simply not the case here

omnis23

Jan 8, 2018
That's the fallacy, the fact that nothing has disproved the possibilty that Jill is adopted does not suggest that she is. There's no proof that she isn't Canadian either, that doesn't mean she is.
Well, exactly, we can not reach a conclusion based on unsufficient evidence. While you argument is true, bare in mind probability and the relevence of the matter.
We can dismiss Jill being a Canadian, simply because it holds no importance to the story. Hypothetically, might as well be of any rase or etnicity given the probabilities and the relevence tp the story.

Dec 20, 2019
Oh great ones, enlighten me. Why did MC say "he would cry out for help" at the end of the library scene? what did he actually mean?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh great ones, enlighten me. Why did MC say "he would cry out for help" at the end of the library scene? what did he actually mean?
The only person who can answer that is DrPinkcake and he doesn't give out spoilers, at least on F95zone. Or, to put it another way, the answer isn't in the game yet.

omnis23

Jan 8, 2018
...Why had God abandoned us?
I just hope there is no incest in badik.
Probably, some of you understood me wrong. I AM NOT rooting for incest in any way. Personally, I am against it.
I'm just considering the theory that Jill may be adopted and while that fact could possibly create a breach of company rules( American, Patreon, Mastercard.. etc.) in real life that is not the case of incest.

Last edited:

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
So I might be late with this theory but I just realized something replaying this game. Jill is the MC's aunt. During the date she said she had an older sister but she passed away. The mother is the daughter of a tycoon and Jill is a Royce. Also, MC by episode 5 has had the opportunity to do something sexual with someone besides Jill, not counting kissing, crotch rubbing(while she slept) or boob grabbing. There has to be a reason for that IMO and that's why. It all makes sense to me but who knows. I could be wrong.
Let me introduce another retarded inchest theory then, honestly I'm surprised I haven't seen someone come up with it yet, signs are clearly there.
1591793626824.png
Rose and MC are unequivocally twins separated at birth. Why, do you ask? Look carefully, they have the same haircut! It cAn't bE onLY A cOIncIDenCE!!!!!
That prankster of DPC tried to trick us changing Rose's hair color, luckily for you there was me who am always attentive to the most imperceptible details. You can thank me later.

Seriously, we are at episode 5 and I'm still reading that Jill is MC's aunt... There won't be incest in this game ffs, and next time you could try that sexy 'search' function (it's not there only for aestethics, it actually works crazy right?) to check if maybe it has been said already hundreds of times, before smashing everyone's balls with an absurd theory older than the game itself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Let me introduce another retarded inchest theory then, honestly I'm surprised I haven't seen someone come up with it yet, signs are clearly there.
View attachment 688128
Rose and MC are unequivocally twins separated at birth. Why, do you ask? Look carefully, they have the same haircut! It cAn't bE onLY A cOIncIDenCE!!!!!
That prankster of DPC tried to trick us changing Rose's hair color, luckily for you there was me who am always attentive to the most imperceptible details. You can thank me later.

Seriously, we are at episode 5 and I'm still reading that Jill is MC's aunt... There won't be incest in this game ffs, and next time you could try that sexy 'search' function (it's not there only for aestethics, it actually works crazy right?) to check if maybe it has been said already hundreds of times, before smashing everyone's balls with an absurd theory older than the game itself.
(y)
I'm out of likes but amen brother I'd have thought the lack of a tag would have stopped people with coming up with those ideas but even that ain't the case

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes