Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Zoey is a prepackaged LI. All the emotional attachment your MC needs with next day delivery.
While this line is funny this is already one of the main problems with Josy - she is a prepackaged LI that your MC already has an emotional attachment to. You start the game being told how much you like her and how interested in her you are. However you don't actually get to see any of the initial meeting or the getting to know you scenes that would make you have an interest. For all the other characters in the game you get to see all the relationship building moments. Josy's character suffers greatly in comparison. Zoey would likely lead to a similarly problematic situation where the MC is attached to her, reacting accordingly emotionally and the player is sitting there saying uh why? Would hope that Zoey is left out of it beyond the one flashback scene.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
While this line is funny this is already one of the main problems with Josy - she is a prepackaged LI that your MC already has an emotional attachment to. You start the game being told how much you like her and how interested in her you are. However you don't actually get to see any of the initial meeting or the getting to know you scenes that would make you have an interest. For all the other characters in the game you get to see all the relationship building moments. Josy's character suffers greatly in comparison. Zoey would likely lead to a similarly problematic situation where the MC is attached to her, reacting accordingly emotionally and the player is sitting there saying uh why? Would hope that Zoey is left out of it beyond the one flashback scene.
Oh I agree. Just to clarify again I didn’t bring all this up because I thought it was likely or even a good idea. Just highlighting a way she could be included in the story and what purpose she could serve. This wasn’t a desired or informed theory just a way she could serve the story after someone said they couldn’t see anyway or reason for her to come back.

Still, she could be the Ana of the story. She only existed in AL to drive other peoples plot forward. To create drama and ultimately be a fallback LI for an ending. Ana was a bad character for all the reasons you listed and more but she served a purpose plotwise which is why I brought all this up about Zoey.

In an ideal world DPC would have bespoke scene for any and all situations but as Ep5 shows he is trying to consolidate the storyline. Zooey as a character wouldn’t be best served introduced now for reasons you said but she’d service as a plot device in my opinion.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
v0.5.1 Bugfix patch

Windows/Linux

-

macOS

-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: i wont leak the full game download since the v0.5.0 was already leaked, so just download the patch and merge the 2 and overwrite files when asked.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Still, she could be the Ana of the story. She only existed in AL to drive other peoples plot forward. To create drama and ultimately be a fallback LI for an ending. Ana was a bad character for all the reasons you listed and more but she served a purpose plotwise which is why I brought all this up about Zoey.
That's actually a good way of putting it I think all the drama with her, in the end, helped the MC become a better person not that our MC needs that but maybe just someone to be there for him especially if we have another M&J situation.

HighRon

Jun 17, 2017
OH THANK YOU! I thought e5 was gonan be the end after stopping at e2 and waiting all this time, but now I have to wait for e6... I hope theres gonna be more episodes... Like 10 more... T.T

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Aaaannnd we're back from the PS5 reveal show.

Does anyone know what software Dr PinkCake uses to render the images?
. Possibly some other programs too like Blender, Marvelous Designer, and Photoshop to customise certain aspects and to enhance the renders, but Daz is the main one for making them.

• Wow
Reactions: Dan_

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
You literally answered your own question. People see lewd things they like, get horny and fap to it. Why is this some shocking revelation to you?

That's what meant when I said that they do it AFTER a session. I got curious about people who do it while playing. A hand for each job.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That's why I meant when I said that they do it AFTER a session. I got curious about people who do it while playing. A hand for each job.
Well it's better to see the scene than remember it. I dunno how many people actually use their imagination for these sort of things

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
We cannot be thinking that the MC's mom is actually alive and just abandoned him. Why? Because this will create a hundred pages of incest theories. We all know how that turned out

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, just a question. There's some way to remain in Jade's path AND choosing to stay with Josy&Maya? There's the option of making a move on her or not in the Gender class after she talks to you (which got me to choose between M&J and Jade), not making a move on her there will lock me out of her path?

Changing subjects, i really hope DPC don't kill any character this time, i get it... it's part of life, but still... And i like all characters even the assholes. But i can see a lot of them getting prepared to be screwed later.
My best bets right now are:
1. Bella.
2. Quinn.
3. Neil.
4. Tommy.
5. MC/Us. (while watching all unfold and be unable to do anything or being the victim)
The reasons may vary, but DPC already droped a lot of hints, especially in the way the characters act and their personalities. (I'm still deciding who will get screwed more, Quinn or Bella...it's a hard choice)

And while i'm asking that, what do you all think is the deal with Bella? Her husband didn't die otherwise she wouldn't be acting like that. So either he left her and she can't accept or he is missing or in a coma. But there's the deal with that locked door in her house, i think that maybe he is in there and in a coma...i really can't figure it out, i'm not the best at reading the hints.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Well it's better to see the scene than remember it. I dunno how many people actually use their imagination for these sort of things
I think it's ok to do it while looking at the gallery and the unlockable scenes, but I imagined someone clicking through dialogues with his dick out, waiting for a sex scene to get to work. AND THEN have his hard dick in his hand when the sex scene ends and he didn't finish the job, so the next dialogue is something that can completely turn you off.

I just imagine a lot of things.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hey, just a question. There's some way to remain in Jade's path AND choosing to stay with Josy&Maya? There's the option of making a move on her or not in the Gender class after she talks to you (which got me to choose between M&J and Jade), not making a move on her there will lock me out of her path?

Changing subjects, i really hope DPC don't kill any character this time, i get it... it's part of life, but still... And i like all characters even the assholes. But i can see a lot of them getting prepared to be screwed later.
My best bets right now are:
1. Bella.
2. Quinn.
3. Neil.
4. Tommy.
5. MC/Us. (while watching all unfold and be unable to do anything or being the victim)
The reasons may vary, but DPC already droped a lot of hints, especially in the way the characters act and their personalities. (I'm still deciding who will get screwed more, Quinn or Bella...it's a hard choice)

And while i'm asking that, what do you all think is the deal with Bella? Her husband didn't die otherwise she wouldn't be acting like that. So either he left her and she can't accept or he is missing or in a coma. But there's the deal with that locked door in her house, i think that maybe he is in there and in a coma...i really can't figure it out, i'm not the best at reading the hints.
What the hell would you kill Bella for???

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I think it's ok to do it while looking at the gallery and the unlockable scenes, but I imagined someone clicking through dialogues with his dick out, waiting for a sex scene to get to work.
That's...what a lot of people do here

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
We cannot be thinking that the MC's mom is actually alive and just abandoned him. Why? Because this will create a hundred pages of incest theories. We all know how that turned out
Unfortunately, there's a point in there. Screw the incest, this game don't go with incest like never. But she may be alive, yes. Not abandoning him thought, more like running away from her father.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Please DPC, no tragic shit here too. Let's enjoy the silly and goofy college life for a change.
Well, you do remember Jill's intro to the game? And that little sentence in Maya's screen before Punk Rock Flu starts that says "If you're going through a hard time don't play this game"? Of course there's drama incoming, it's just a question of when.

• Sad
Reactions: Dan_
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes