ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Well, you do remember Jill's intro to the game? And that little sentence in Maya's screen before Punk Rock Flu starts that says "If you're going through a hard time don't play this game"? Of course there's drama incoming, it's just a question of when.
He said somewhere that the game won't be as hard as the last one, but it may "hit close to home" bc of the story setting and stuff.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
And while i'm asking that, what do you all think is the deal with Bella? Her husband didn't die otherwise she wouldn't be acting like that. So either he left her and she can't accept or he is missing or in a coma. But there's the deal with that locked door in her house, i think that maybe he is in there and in a coma...i really can't figure it out, i'm not the best at reading the hints.
He's not in that room, not without a lot of unrealistic story. The machines necessary to keep a patient alive and stable in a coma take up a lot of room. The personnel needed to work those machines, do all the test needed, maintain the patients health etc. etc. not to mention immediate access would make that room unrealistic as well as the locked door. He could be missing or in a coma in a hospital or something but he sure as hell isn't behind a locked door in a residential house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and Kodek

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey, just a question. There's some way to remain in Jade's path AND choosing to stay with Josy&Maya? There's the option of making a move on her or not in the Gender class after she talks to you (which got me to choose between M&J and Jade), not making a move on her there will lock me out of her path?
No. You can't get the Jade scene and stay with M&J. It's an either or situation.

However, we still don't know for sure if things are done with Jade because we haven't had a chance to talk to her like we did with Cathy about the Swyper interaction. It's possible that she offically ends things with the MC because he failed to show, or it's possible she gives him another chance if the MC can convince her to. We'll just have to wait and see.

And while i'm asking that, what do you all think is the deal with Bella? Her husband didn't die otherwise she wouldn't be acting like that. So either he left her and she can't accept or he is missing or in a coma. But there's the deal with that locked door in her house, i think that maybe he is in there and in a coma...i really can't figure it out, i'm not the best at reading the hints.
Lots of wild theories going around ranging from mild ones like him leaving her, to dark ones like him being locked up in her secret room, and lots of other theories in between.

In ep 3 when she's thinking to herself about how she wants him to forgive her and wants him to come home, it sounds to me a like it's long separation due to something that happened in the past. Hard to say exactly what that is, and right now everybody's really just fumbling around in the dark trying to come up with possible answers.

Hopefully we'll get some more clarity on her situation in ep 6 since it seemed like ep 5 might be setting the stage for more being revealed with the MC questioning Jill about Bella's husband and Jill also becoming curious about what's behind door number 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As we were discussing earlier some drama could involve the MC Dad for that emotional reaction I think we can all say we all like Neil and if anything was to happen to him it would cause quite the reaction, I was going to say that drugs would come into it at some point even though we got some of the drugs that were being used in ep5 we still don't know what Quinn was injecting so who knows where that will go.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
He said somewhere that the game won't be as hard as the last one, but it may "hit close to home" bc of the story setting and stuff.
That might be due to it being similar/reflecting some peoples college in real life. Just because somethings a fantasy/fiction, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Some stories might accidentally mirror real life and stories of people. It's just the way the world works

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Bella had a miscarriage or lost a child at a early age. Her husband left her right after and she feel guilty about it. The room is actually the kids room that they made before the death.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
No. You can't get the Jade scene and stay with M&J. It's an either or situation.

However, we still don't know for sure if things are done with Jade because we haven't had a chance to talk to her like we did with Cathy about the Swyper interaction. It's possible that she offically ends things with the MC because he failed to show, or it's possible she gives him another chance if the MC can convince her to. We'll just have to wait and see.

Lots of wild theories going around ranging from mild ones like him leaving her, to dark ones like him being locked up in her secret room, and lots of other theories in between.

In ep 3 when she's thinking to herself about how she's forgiven him and wants him to come home, it sounds to me a like it's long separation due to something that happened in the past. Hard to say exactly what that is, and right now everybody's really just fumbling around in the dark trying to come up with possible answers.

Hopefully we'll get some more clarity on her situation in ep 6 since it seemed like ep 5 might be setting the stage for more being revealed with the MC questioning Jill about Bella's husband and Jill also becoming curious about what's behind door number 3.
She sounded surprised that it's locked. She probably (maybe?) knows

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
All this speculation about missing or dead relatives, mysterious letters, secret lovers, potential unknown lineages, etc. has really distracted us from the game's most important unanswered question:

Who is behind the fake Tybalt accounts that are trolling him on Rooster?
Tybalt himself to garner sympathy

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
What did I missed??????
Look through the Rooster posts Tybalt puts up. There are fake Tybalt accounts that reply to them and tease him for being such a douche. The username changes (Tybalt keeps blocking them) but they have the same avatar: Tybalt with several dildos pointing at his mouth.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
He's not in that room, not without a lot of unrealistic story. The machines necessary to keep a patient alive and stable in a coma take up a lot of room. The personnel needed to work those machines, do all the test needed, maintain the patients health etc. etc. not to mention immediate access would make that room unrealistic as well as the locked door. He could be missing or in a coma in a hospital or something but he sure as hell isn't behind a locked door in a residential house.
Yeah, but i really wouldn't be surprised. People do crazy stuff when they don't want to give up on something. And maybe it's not a coma, but a degenerative disease, then there's the possibility that he is indeed there. I want to try thinking of all possibilities.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
All this speculation about missing or dead relatives, mysterious letters, secret lovers, potential unknown lineages, etc. has really distracted us from the game's most important unanswered question:

Who is behind the fake Tybalt accounts that are trolling him on Rooster?
I think it might be the nerds but I'm hoping its Jill because it would be really funny.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
There are two Tybalts on Rooster the real one and a fake one
Look through the Rooster posts Tybalt puts up. There are fake Tybalt accounts that reply to them and tease him for being such a douche. The username changes (Tybalt keeps blocking them) but they have the same avatar: Tybalt with several dildos pointing at his mouth.
THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS HOW DID I MISSED IT THREE TIMES??????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackofshadows

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Bella had a miscarriage or lost a child at a early age. Her husband left her right after and she feel guilty about it. The room is actually the kids room that they made before the death.
Yeah, i thought of that already. That or her kid was a little older and suffered an accident that ended up killing him/her. And afterwards it was either Bella's of her husband's fault and the guilty game. I didn't want to think that was the answer because it striked too much close home for me to be confortable...

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, i thought of that already. That or her kid was a little older and suffered an accident that ended up killing him/her. And afterwards it was either Bella's of her husband's fault and the guilty game. I didn't want to think that was the answer because it striked too much closed home for me to be confortable...
That's why we have the intro and the disclaimer at the beginning of the game

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, but i really wouldn't be surprised. People do crazy stuff when they don't want to give up on something. And maybe it's not a coma, but a degenerative disease, then there's the possibility that he is indeed there. I want to try thinking of all possibilities.
Degenerative Disease? Then why would she be saying please come back? Crazy stuff? Yes people do crazy stuff.

However having a potential terminal patient behind a locked door is almost guaranteed to result in death if something happens. By the time you heard the alarms, got to the door, unlocked the door, figured out what was the issue by looking at all the devices to find what caused it and then reacting properly to fix it, he'd probably be dead. Not to mention Bela doesn't carry around anything that would show her his health, like some sort of monitor or anything. She has no problem going to work, walking away from the room etc. etc.

I'm all for theorizing lets just try use game info to do it rather than wild and crazy what if's.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes