Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
She certainly questioned it, but I don't think it necessarily means she knows what's inside. To me it felt that she doubted it because she doesn't know why Bella would have one of her rooms locked.
Same for me, if she knew the answer she would either tell MC to ask Bella about it or change the subject.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Degenerative Disease? Then why would she be saying please come back? Crazy stuff? Yes people do crazy stuff.

However having a potential terminal patient behind a locked door is almost guaranteed to result in death if something happens. By the time you heard the alarms, got to the door, unlocked the door, figured out what was the issue by looking at all the devices to find what caused it and then reacting properly to fix it, he'd probably be dead. Not to mention Bela doesn't carry around anything that would show her his health, like some sort of monitor or anything. She has no problem going to work, walking away from the room etc. etc.

I'm all for theorizing lets just try use game info to do it rather than wild and crazy what if's.
And the room is pitch black, as the MC couldn't see a tiny glimpse of light when he peeked below the door.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wild theory. Maybe already done. Could ruin Jills innocence for people. Remember when Bella and Jill were in bed and Jill said it won't happen again? Maybe they're talking about a guy getting between them, i.e. her husband trying to seduce Jill and maybe she even reciprocated

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Degenerative Disease? Then why would she be saying please come back? Crazy stuff? Yes people do crazy stuff.

However having a potential terminal patient behind a locked door is almost guaranteed to result in death if something happens. By the time you heard the alarms, got to the door, unlocked the door, figured out what was the issue by looking at all the devices to find what caused it and then reacting properly to fix it, he'd probably be dead. Not to mention Bela doesn't carry around anything that would show her his health, like some sort of monitor or anything. She has no problem going to work, walking away from the room etc. etc.

I'm all for theorizing lets just try use game info to do it rather than wild and crazy what if's.
I'm saying all from experience, my aunt had alzheimer and at some point she had a stroke too. My uncle bought all the suff he needed to take care of her himself, he even refused a nurse. She could open her eyes and eat liquids, but the stroke left her too weak to do anything other than stay on bed and the alzheimer made her unresponsive to anything.
So yeah, it's not a crazy as if. But i get what you are saying, as i said, it was just an idea. May be stupid, but it still an idea

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
I'm saying all from experience, my aunt had alzheimer and at some point she had a stroke too. My uncle bought all the suff he needed to take care of her himself, he even refused a nurse. She could open her eyes and eat liquids, but the stroke left her too weak to do anything other than stay on bed and the alzheimer made her unresponsive to anything.
So yeah, it's not a crazy as if.
Is the room being pitch black a requirement for dealing with degenerative diseases?

Edit: Sorry that came out more aggressive than I expected lol

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So yeah, it's not a crazy as if.
She's conscious not in a coma. Totally different from a medical standard. She can breath on her own, she isn't fed through tubes.......

OMG I'm done with this conversation.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Is the room being pitch black a requirement for dealing with degenerative diseases?

Edit: Sorry that came out more aggressive than I expected lol
It's okay, it's a stupid idea and most probably not what happened (the outcome that is most likely is the kid one). But i'm trying to think of all possibilities, even the crazy ones.
And yeah, some times light get some people nervous when they are sick. My aunt was like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatGuyWho

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wild theory. Maybe already done. Could ruin Jills innocence for people. Remember when Bella and Jill were in bed and Jill said it won't happen again? Maybe they're talking about a guy getting between them, i.e. her husband trying to seduce Jill and maybe she even reciprocated
If this were the case, Jill would have to know that there's something going on between the MC and Bella and Jill trying to reassure Bella that nothing is going to happen makes it sound as though she's not trying to get in between Bella and the MC, and this is obviously not the case.

The look exchanged between them and the way Bella turns away makes it seem more like something happened between them that Jill is assuring her won't happen again. Some people say that it's just the sleep humping thing she did to the MC, but given the general tone of that conversation, it seems more like the two of them did something with each other that they're both consciously aware of and agreed to never let happen again.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
She's conscious not in a coma. Totally different from a medical standard. She can breath on her own, she isn't fed through tubes.......

OMG I'm done with this conversation.
Man, i'm trying to be polite here. That's why i shifted my point from coma to degenerative disease, to agree with your arguments. And you kept arguing like i didn't say anything, stop getting so worked up over nothing, i already said i just wanted to have all the possibilities covered. Don't start an argument if you don't intend to be polite or understanding.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If this were the case, Jill would have to know that there's something going on between the MC and Bella and Jill trying to reassure Bella that nothing is going to happen makes it sound as though she's not trying to get in between Bella and the MC, and this is obviously not the case.

The look exchanged between them and the way Bella turns away makes it seem more like something happened between them that Jill is assuring her won't happen again. Some people say that it's just the sleep humping thing she did to the MC, but given the general tone of that conversation, it seems more like the two of them did something with each other that they're both consciously aware of and agreed to never let happen again.
My second guess was also that they did something. Specifically sexual. I didn't even think that the night humping could be like a sleepwalking thing.
For my theory, there's still slight ground. It did look like both Bella and Jill were thinking "damn, this guys good" during the evening scene and with everything that's happened. Jill does know that Bella likes him as she doesn't let people in, and this guy almost lives with her. She just doesn't know how much. I wonder whether Bella will try to stop your thing with her for Jill's sake. She hasn't done that so far

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Man, i'm trying to be polite here. That's why i shifted my point from coma to degenerative disease, to agree with your arguments. And you kept arguing like i didn't say anything, stop getting so worked up over nothing
Brother I'm not mad. You didn't switch you told me a story about your aunt and used it to explain that the coma theory was still feasible.

I can't think of degenerative disease mild enough to allow home treatment to potentially work but have Bella's husband be "missing" for 3 years.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One way or another who knows what DPC will throw at us with Bella's husband but it's not a medical issue there is no way in hell Bella would risk locking the door if it was medical those valuable seconds at getting the key and unlocking the door could be a few seconds too late.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Brother I'm not mad. You didn't switch you told me a story about your aunt and used it to explain that the coma theory was still feasible.

I can't think of degenerative disease mild enough to allow home treatment to potentially work but have Bella's husband be "missing" for 3 years.
Do i need to erase the coma part for you to understand that i shifted my point from coma to a disease? To make it more logical to happen and because i agreed with your point that a coma was unlikeable.
And i used my aunt example because alzheimer is a degenerative disease that acts slowly, it gets worse over time even with meds and at the same time is not something grave enough that it needed to be hospitalized.
But to end this, i do agree with you. I agreed with you from the beggining, it was a very unlikely possibility and a stupid idea, but it's an idea i don't want to dismiss before i know more.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
One way or another who knows what DPC will throw at us with Bella's husband but it's not a medical issue there is no way in hell Bella would risk locking the door if it was medical those valuable seconds at getting the key and unlocking the door could be a few seconds too late.
Why would you keep the light off anyway? If he was in there and we never see her open it or anything.
Do i need to erase the coma part for you to understand that i shifted my point from coma to a disease? To make it more logical to happen and because i agreed with your point that a coma was unlikeable.
And i used my aunt example because alzheimer is a degenerative disease that acts slowly, it gets worse over time even with meds and at the same time is not something grave enough that it needed to be hospitalized.
Yeah but it doesn't get better. My grandmother had it and her mind went poof. She never came back, you cant treat it. Bella has said "Steve come back" now granted it could be a prayer type thing but to me it struck as if he was missing or him being gone was "fixable".

Reactions: Kodek and Mormont

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I slightly disagree. The way Jill phrased it with a passive voice, "It's not gonna happen again," does make it sound like something inadvertent or unintended. I agree they are both conscious of whatever it was, but that doesn't mean it was something they chose to do. They could have become aware of it (or its repercussions) in the aftermath.

I think the sleep humping explanation would be underwhelming, but it does fit the scene's dialog pretty well, IMHO.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I just hope that all the LI's get at least a normal or neutral ending, instead of "well you didn't pick this one so now her life will be crap" I literally played this Jap. Kinetic VN., where the MC was really questioning whom to choose as he liked each one individually very much, but if he didn't go for the harem, the one's who didn't get chosen wouldn't get a good life.

• Sad
Reactions: Kodek
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes