ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
I think the miscarriage scenario is a good sad plot line without being as dark as AL, so it's probably gonna be it anyway.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I think the miscarriage scenario is a good sad plot line without being as dark as AL, so it's probably gonna be it anyway.
We should now put an end to this and start a new discussion. A better one! A lighter one! Who's the best side girl or HOT?

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I just hope that all the LI's get at least a normal or neutral ending, instead of "well you didn't pick this one so now her life will be crap" I literally played this Jap. Kinetic VN., where the MC was really questioning whom to choose as he liked each one individually very much, but if he didn't go for the harem, the one's who didn't get chosen wouldn't get a good life.
Funnily enough my main reason for leaning towards choosing Jill is to save her from ending up with Tybalt.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Something along the lines of "He wouldn't have kissed her, he would have screamed for help"

It's right after he ask's Jill out
yeah, i don't know, from a chick mc perspective i would think it refers more to the fact that persuing her might have bad consequences for her, more than for himself, but yeah, i'll have to replay that part to form a proper opinion, if i remember correctly this was in the beginning of the game right?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
yeah, i don't know, from a chick mc perspective i would think it refers more to the fact that persuing her might have bad consequences for her, more than for himself, but yeah, i'll have to replay that part to form a proper opinion, if i remember correctly this was in the beginning of the game right?
Towards the end of ep3, should be after gender studies class were you accept/reject Jade

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're probably gonna hate this, but it will only lead to adding more theorizing to the existance of a BellaxMCxJill path
Way ahead of you. ;)

I have a hopeful, and probably naive, view that Bella and Jill will be a do-over of Melissa and Megan in AL. The situation seems somewhat similar where we have two close friends who are interested in the same guy; one who's very sweet and innocent, and the other who's more emotionally closed off but capable of deep affection.

Perhaps these two will have a threesome/sharing path with the MC because, again, much like in AL, the MC is really bringing Bella out of her shell and making her happy, so I could see Jill being very encouraging of this since Bella is her best friend and she will no doubt want what's best for her, just like Megan did for Melissa in AL. I also think that Jill could be OK with such a sharing-type relationship because she's a people-pleaser, and whilst it would be an unconventional relationship, all parties involved would be happy to have each other and I can't see there being any feelings of jealousy among them either.
As much as I dislike the notion they hooked up, because it's wildly out of character but whatever... another line that could have some significance is this one from the night MC got drunk and kissed her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Way back when the theory was she hooked up with Stephen people discussed this line as proof they didn't do anything. It is slightly odd she clarifies it's been 3 years since a man made her aroused. On it's own it easily could just be an oddly specific word choice but given the conversation with Jill in Ep5 it could be more. I still don't like the theory but it's got a lot of evidence at this point.
And let's not forget these lines:
So, yeah, a lot of things lining up that suggets something happened between Bella and Jill.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Way ahead of you. ;)

And let's not forget these lines:
So, yeah, a lot of things lining up that suggets something happened between Bella and Jill.
I would much rather this trio happen than MayaxMCxJocy. I really like them individually, but even tho I chose to go for it, I keep questioning whether that was the right decision.
P.S. Your AL explanation is good, but sadly I have no knowledge of it

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is that the one where the virgin guy finally hands his card in to the Anger Management (Charlie Sheen TV series) chick at the end and due to the pressure jizzes her through the roof? :D
That is indeed Scary Movie, but it's not the woman from Anger Management. AM's primaries were Shawnee Smith (his ex-wife in the show) and Selma Blair (his FWB/partner) initially, I forget who replaced her. The woman in the film was Anna Faris (Chris Pratt's ex-wife), who has not appeared in Anger Management.

I do get a slight grin when I imagine Riona plastered to the ceiling like that, though.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Riona is my one and only side girl. Something about her just makes me want to help and protect her.
Damn, I do like her, but her being (as far as we know) Quinns 2nd in command and participating in it irks me and doesn't instill a lot of trust.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
We should now put an end to this and start a new discussion. A better one! A lighter one! Who's the best side girl or HOT?
Quinn and Melanie. However, Melanie dropped a bit because of the end of EP5. Need to find out what she's up to

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
I would much rather this trio happen than MayaxMCxJocy. I really like them individually, but even tho I choose to go for it, I keep questioning whether that was the right decision.
I always thought that the Maya/Josy relationship was the threesome route of the game.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

The exact monologue after he stops kissing her because she's crying and saying "I cant" are...

"At the time I couldn't understand Bella. The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong. I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman. I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband... which, of course, is a very big deal. But if I had known the real reason to her tears... to her persona... I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help."

So whatever this "real reason" happens to be is the crux of the matter. Can't say why what he did was so bad but his monologue seems to imply it wasn't the infidelity that was the issue but something bigger.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would much rather this trio happen than MayaxMCxJocy. I really like them individually, but even tho I choose to go for it, I keep questioning whether that was the right decision.
Someone said it a while back (can't remember who) shortly after the update dropped, that the fact that M&J tell the MC they do have feelings for him and they didn't like the friends-only decision, almost makes it fell as though the game is telling you that being with them is the right decision. Like it's trying to make you regret either choosing friendship or going down the DIK route and getting rejected because of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes