NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Im sure that somebody already come up with this one but, someone think that Sage and Quinn might be related? The only reason to think that is that they have the same eye's color and i'm pretty sure that is not the first time that Quinn is doing things that Sage wouldn't approve and she keeps trusting in her

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Quinn refers to Sage’s parents as “your” parents when slightly taunting her at the end of Ep4 about how Sage could make money by going to her parents for the sorority.

Even if they were hiding being sisters for some unknown reason it Seems unlikely she would say “your parents” in a private conversation if they were sisters.
Cousins then, or at least an history before the HOTs i think

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Cousins then, or at least an history before the HOTs i think
I doubt they're related, they've just been part of the same sorority for a while and as such are close enough to know each other's personal lives. Don't know where PinkCake is drawing inspiration from, but from my experience in college people in fraternities/sororities tend to get pretty close over the course of four years. The whole concept of brotherhood and sisterhood is strong in some of them.

CT2187

May 18, 2018
Aaaannnd we're back from the PS5 reveal show.

. Possibly some other programs too like Blender, Marvelous Designer, and Photoshop to customise certain aspects and to enhance the renders, but Daz is the main one for making them.
Thanks

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Riona is my one and only side girl. Something about her just makes me want to help and protect her.
Not my only side girl, but your second sentence I'm all about. I think she's gotten more and more interesting as a character over the last couple of episodes.

One of the reasons I like the game so much is that I actually like a lot of the side characters, instead of them just feeling like filler. There are only a few girls I don't find interesting on at least SOME level (*cough* Elena *cough*).

This discussion was strictly about side girls or HOT's. So no LI's as we all know that any man or woman that doesn't submit to the Will of Jill shall be tried for heresy and treason against their people!
Jill is my least favorite LI.

If I were looking for someone to date IRL, Jill is certainly the most stable and has the least drama. As a character in a work of fiction, I'd be more interested if she was a little more of a mess. Sage, Josy and Maya all have more flaws and more drama, but I get where they are coming from and that makes them dynamic and interesting to me. Bella is harder to understand, but that's her role in the story: you want to solve the mystery if nothing else. Jill is a perfectly nice, beautiful girl... which, in fiction, makes her rather boring.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
There are two Tybalts on Rooster the real one and a fake one
I like to read it as if they are swapped. Reading the fake one as the real Tybalt tends to make the melon humpers posts much more amusing.

One way or another who knows what DPC will throw at us with Bella's husband but it's not a medical issue there is no way in hell Bella would risk locking the door if it was medical those valuable seconds at getting the key and unlocking the door could be a few seconds too late.
Not a medical issue you say? Locked door you say? Acting like my old theory that Bella is a time displaced Dr McCoy with a holo emitter to make him look like the second most attractive older woman in the game (good thing I'm already in witness protection from the Bella fans) isn't valid? Doesn't matter if the door is locked when you can just transport into the room. Dammit Mormont she's a doctor not a librarian!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
One of the social links in Persona 4 specifically requires you reject the girl at first because the relationship isn't healthy. She instead grows into a better person as your friend and a more stable relationship starts. I've said it before that I'd have a lot of respect for DPC if he subverted the normal VN trope of being able to just "pick" these absurd relationships like harems or incest (or incest harems) and have them always work out flawlessly because the girls passively just follow whatever the MC says. Instead write about how difficult it would actually be for a bunch of 19 year olds to form a stable poly-amorous relationship.

If the Maya/Josy choice to start a thruple backfires and you lose it all whereas the friendship route opens up choosing one or the other individually I would actually quite like that. Sure, it would piss some people off but it would at least be unique. Make the relationship noteworthy in a sea of western VN "Gotta catch 'em all" games.
I might respect that idea if it were well implemented, but I really wouldn't like it. I'd feel pretty sad if the only way to live happily ever after with Maya or Josy was to break them up.

At that point, a full 60% of the game's LIs a would be problematic for me, unless it can salvage Bella as a lover (rather than a friend) after her secrets are revealed.

We should now put an end to this and start a new discussion. A better one! A lighter one! Who's the best side girl or HOT?
Ashley is my favorite of the side girls, but she's quasi-taken. So probably Camila or Riona. We haven't seen a lot of them, but they're both interesting and have a good rapport with the MC. They're easy on the eyes, too, but that's not unusual in this game!

Dec 20, 2019
Not a medical issue you say? Locked door you say? Acting like my old theory that Bella is a time displaced Dr McCoy with a holo emitter to make him look like the second most attractive older woman in the game (good thing I'm already in witness protection from the Bella fans) isn't valid? Doesn't matter if the door is locked when you can just transport into the room. Dammit Mormont she's a doctor not a librarian!
She does indeed teach Research Tools to the 2nd years. :ROFLMAO: Heck, she might even have the knowledge of embalming and what we all saw is the embalmed corpse of her husband.

Seriously though, look at her, more importantly look at her tits. Which part of her does not scream MILF! I bet that is why Jade hates her more than Cathy when Stephen shows interest in Bella. Let's get one fact straight, they are both MILF while Cathy is a cougar. She sees Bella as a direct competition, one who is married to boot. She's more upset about Stephen just mentioning Bella than him banging 3 students. Now I'm more inclined to Bella losing a child and she and her husband blames each other and are estranged, and that room is the child's room.

All along, this game emphasizes on one thing, as Neil whatever-his-last-name says: Follow your fucking heart! It applies to all the characters, Jill and her heritage, Bella and her conflicted heart, M/J and their "inclinations", Sage and her love for Chad or MC, MC on whether he should keep his snake in and who to bite, even Cathy and Jade. All of them have their inner conversations on whether they should proceed before actually do something like getting on Swyper or have a fling with the MC. DPC has the warning in the intro, this game is not for those going through a difficult time, because if you followed your heart and made your bed, you might not be able to accept the consequences later on. This game will break you. (That is why we all fap to the gallery and not in-game, it's too dramatic)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
This game will break you. (That is why we all fap to the gallery and not in-game, it's too dramatic)
It's strange that i've never felt the urge to fap to this? Like never once.
Don't get me wrong, the game is very hot. But i simply don't want to fap. I can safelly say that i'm into this because of the plot and quality.

Reactions: Maviarab

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Don't get me wrong, the game is very hot. But i simply didn't want to fap. I can safelly say that i'm into this because of the plot and quality.
(y)(y) - Quality
(y)(n) - Not so sure about the plot though. It's a decent/good story just a touch frustrating with what I see are it's flaws

Dec 20, 2019
Don't get me wrong, the game is very hot. But i simply don't want to fap. I can safelly say that i'm into this because of the plot and quality.
Neither did I, the story is too engaging for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes