xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Man...We're not close to the climax and already I'm getting depressed. It feels like everyone is about to pair off. Maya & Josy got each other, and I can't help but feel like their boytoy. B&R seems destined for one another once Rusty grows up abit. Quinn and Tommy has definitely got a thing for each other. Bella's still married, and Sage seems to be still pining for Chad (who is probably gay).
Happy for rusty to have Jill personally.
I don’t Quinn has a thing for tommy whereas she definitely has for Mc. Tommy seems to maybe have a one sided unrequited.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn and Tommy has definitely got a thing for each other. Bella's still married, and Sage seems to be still pining for Chad (who is probably gay).
Quinn and Tommy are just friends nothing more but then again that friendship has dissolved after ep5. Bella may be married still but she's conflicted and Sage is falling for the MC with each update.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Tommy definitely likes Quinn if we go by his reaction to you fucking Quinn, and I have a feeling Quinn feels closer to him than anyone else. So there's that.
What I mean is, though we'll probably get whoever we choose to go after(because it's a game after all) But it seems like everyone has that "destined one" ready made for them.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I had neutral affinity for most of the playthrough, the smoke weed decision is what tips the scale. And it makes zero sense why it would, since I'm sure the girls didn't even had time to weight that in between the time those scenes take place.
Well, that's YOUR playthrough. I have a neutral affinity playthrough in which the MC smoked weed and still scored the threesome with Josy & Maya. So smoking weed is not the deciding factor.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Man...We're not close to the climax and already I'm getting depressed. It feels like everyone is about to pair off. Maya & Josy got each other, and I can't help but feel like their boytoy. B&R seems destined for one another once Rusty grows up abit. Quinn and Tommy has definitely got a thing for each other. Bella's still married, and Sage seems to be still pining for Chad (who is probably gay).
Well, you're a bit pessimistic. Both Maya and Josy are confused with their feelings and expressed regrets on dumping the MC (especially Josy). They didn't really seem so happy together. Chad will obviously dump Sage in future episodes and the whole fuck buddies thing is becoming more and more romantic. There's no indication Jill will magically feel something for Rusty just because he grew up a bit. In fact, does Rusty really care about her anymore ? As for Quinn and Tommy they were just close friends (not anymore by the way :KEK: ). Some people theorised Tommy has a crush on Quinn but she expressed no real interest in him, like she did with the MC.

The real danger is MC's obssesion to be romantically involved with so many girls.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn and Tommy has definitely got a thing for each other.
I think it's seems like it would be more on Tommy's side than Quinn's. He has an interesting reaction to finding out the MC fucked Quinn that's either just pure surprise that someone like her would do that with a freshman, or it's laced with a bit of jealousy too because he secretly has a thing for her but she's never reciprocated it for him.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tommy definitely likes Quinn if we go by his reaction to you fucking Quinn, and I have a feeling Quinn feels closer to him than anyone else. So there's that.
I think Tommy is just sulking because the MC is getting everything the diks are in awe of both the MC and Derek and Quinn has her little obsession with the MC the new guy is getting it all and Tommy gets nothing. We just need more of the MC with Heather and Josy that will really send him over the edge.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let's hope he doesn't spend too much time devising various "Repair the mansion - carpentry, plumbing, painting" mini-games and concentrate on story progression this time around. :LOL:
Oh God, I can actually see that happening. weary-face_1f629.png Especially since we have that "paint within the lines" mechanic from this episode.

• Sad
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What I mean is, though we'll probably get whoever we choose to go after(because it's a game after all) But it seems like everyone has that "destined one" ready made for them.
I think it's more like he hates how the MC is getting attention from everyone. In the flashback he acted the same way with the othe dude when they started the DIK thing. He's just an insecure little bitch and things won't end well between them.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
hahahah good luck to Tommy with his bitchy attitude. No chance for him to score with Quinn. I'm sure Heather will dump his ass in the upcoming episode. Or the next one, then he'll be even more bitchy.

Reactions: Mormont and Ragnar

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think it's more like he hates how the MC is getting attention from everyone. In the flashback he acted the same way with the othe dude when they started the DIK thing. He's just an insecure little bitch and things won't end well between him and the MC.
I will personally make sure for that. Stood up against a fucking mountain for him, he says nothing, shows nothing and says "whatever". But he lashes out against Quinn, lmao. What a bitch.
Also, at first it seemed like Tommy fucking Arieth was a feat. Now we see all you had to do was just go to her and ask for it. The guy has nothing man, absolutely nothing lol

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
With Hell Week over and the Melanie phone call (whatever her motive) acting as catalyst, I'm optimistic that the Sage/Chad story may make significant headway next episode. If I had to take a guess, the episode will end with the MC about to head home for his birthday (i.e. the letter's content will remain unrevealed).

IRRC originally DPC wanted to make the episodes about a week each. Then he announced that he was splitting Hell Week into two episodes...and as we now know, it turned out to take 3 episodes! Let's hope he doesn't spend too much time devising various "Repair the mansion - carpentry, plumbing, painting" mini-games and concentrate on story progression this time around. :LOL:
What I find odd is that Melanie's scene only happens if the MC is pursuing Sage. Does this mean Chad/Sage won't be resolved for those who didn't want to be Sage's fuck buddy? That seems unlikely. But if the Chad/Sage drama comes to a head even without Melanie's scheme, that renders Melanie's scene even more confusing.

I'm really not sure what the plan is with Sage at this point. I don't see any way it can be resolved quickly and still feel like a satisfying resolution. I'm just hoping Episode 6 will at least point us in a clear direction.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I’d swap Quinn for Sage if it were an option. I like Sage but I don’t think she’s as interesting as Quinn. Plus I like a chick who you can tease and will tease you back.

That said, I’d love DPC to do a proper fuck into unconsciousnes, ass up, face down, cum dripping from her twitching pussy scene with Heather. Stuck up bitch.

I also like Sarah and Melanie. Sarah’s design has a real girl next door vibe. I also hope Camilla gets a good ending. Really like how forthright she is about needing to be a sex worker to pay for school. One of the things I dislike Riona as she obviously doesn’t enjoy what she is doing.

Elana is hot in a similar way to Sarah. Girl next door, almost certain you and John Boy will be giving her a Good dicking before things are over.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
What I find odd is that Melanie's scene only happens if the MC is pursuing Sage. Does this mean Chad/Sage won't be resolved for those who didn't want to be Sage's fuck buddy? That seems unlikely. But if the Chad/Sage drama comes to a head even without Melanie's scheme, that renders Melanie's scene even more confusing.

I'm really not sure what the plan is with Sage at this point. I don't see any way it can be resolved quickly and still feel like a satisfying resolution. I'm just hoping Episode 6 will at least point us in a clear direction.
I don’t really see the reason for it to be resolved quickly.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This poses a slightly different question of how much of an RPG DPC is going to make this (ala if the protag doesn't save the village, next time he visits, the village is burnt down).

If choices of the MC are going to matter, then at some stage life has to go on for the LIs not chosen along a different path.

In the case of Sage, if MC does not pursue her, does it mean she will stay with Chad indefinitely instead or will that breakup still occur regardless, making whatever the MC does or doesn't do largely inconsequential? I honestly have no clue what DPC will choose here. The former gives the MC a lot of agency in the fate of other characters in the game (a good thing) but adds significant workload to DPC in having to craft alternate parallel stories for various characters depending on our choices.

Personally i’ve Got concerns over the approach of lopping of chunks off the scales. Personally I thought not punching but mocking Tybalt was the smart choice but the game has lopped off from my dik side.
Long term is it going to be case of gaming the system rather than role playing because it’s going to force you to either extreme.
If my "Affinity is who you really are" interpretation is correct, I actually would not be surprised if at the end of the game, it is his intent to leave us with only one bar remaining, defining who the MC is. Where that one bar lies will influence the tone of the epilogues.

Edit: Changed the example from Garrus to village due to Stark9999999 sensibilities :KEK:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes