Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Hey again guys,
Here are the signatures that i made in the past 3 days.
I had lot of fun making them :HideThePain:
My personal favorite is Jill.......
I feel like some of them are crap :KEK: but anyways feel free to use these signatures.
Great work they all look good to me. Lotta people probably excited to see the MC in the DIK jacket as an option as well. Nice to see these amongst the impending avalanche of "i see the game on the updates page but I am unable to read a change log or other replies" posts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lusikun

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Updated OP with v0.5.1 patch (mostly bugfixes--see changelog)

If you have v0.4.x or the full v0.5.0, download the patch and follow the instructions in the zipfile. If you do not have any version of the game, download the full v0.5.0 from the OP and then download the patch and follow the instructions.

Thanks Englen for the patch links.
I can't seem to find a light bugfix-only patch in the OP to update 5.0 to 5.1 :(
All I can see is the whole 2.1 GB patch that can be applied to update v. 4.0.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is the bug that doesn't allow you to replay some scenes in the gallery still here ? I've had this shitty bug since 0.3 and it's now 0.5.1 ... Might be about time this is fixed ? Asking to see if I should even bother with 5.1 since I already have 5.0

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can't seem to find a light bugfix-only patch in the OP to update 5.0 to 5.1 :(
All I can see is the whole 2.1 GB patch that can be applied to update v. 4.0.
It's very minor fixes, and if the issues that have been fixed didn't affect you when playing then it's probably not necessary anyway.

Reactions: Aristos

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

sorrytome

Oct 22, 2018
Guys if you want to play it in its 8GB high quality in mobile than you can try JoiPlay. It run without error and without decryption.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I didn't mention this earlier, but the only thing I saw that might need fixing in the painting minigame, was that sometimes you failed immediately when hovering over the start area. It wasn't a big deal however. Lots of time to finish. Ren'Py games are pretty forgiving with the rollback feature.

The pancake minigame however needs a difficulty adjustment if you want a perfect score without saving/loading for every pancake. Often when I clicked in the center of the green it still didn't count as a perfect pancake.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I know we did, "What if MC is a Royce, thus related to Jill", have we done "MC is Burgmeister and is related to Rusty"? I think that would be kinda sick. Especially after you have that talk with Rusty in his room, after Cathy's picture was leaked I think

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know we did, "What if MC is a Royce, thus related to Jill", have we done "MC is Burgmeister and is related to Rusty"? I think that would be kinda sick. Especially after you have that talk with Rusty in his room, after Cathy's picture was leaked I think
Again, I'm way ahead of you. ;)

My opinion/theory, even if people think it's controversial, is that the MC's Mom was a Burgmeister and the sister of Rusty's Dad which will make the MC and Rusty cousins, and the grandparents are reaching out to him to apologise for everything that happened with his Mom and offer him an inheritance that will make him wealthier than Rusty. We'll then either decide if the MC accepts it or not, or he'll simply be given it and it will influence how characters like Rusty, Jill, Quinn, etc, perceive him, and at the end of the game we'll decide whether to keep or give it up.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Again, I'm way ahead of you. ;)
It would be quite funny if you actually are a Burgmeister. Remember how Rusty tried to get with Jill and was something like "Our families belong together. It's like Romeo and Juliet". It would be jokes if his words came to fruition through you. Also having him as a cousin sounds kinda cool. We could usurp the VP spot in DIK

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
I wouldn't mind if the MC was related to Rusty, he is a really cool and chill guy after all...

...but that is not happening.

While in this related characters topic, the MC face structure shares a lot of the same stuff as Tommy, so they look really similar. I had this theory that they are actually related but it's probably just similar models.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I wouldn't mind if the MC was related to Rusty, he is a really cool and chill guy after all...

...but that is not happening.

While in this related characters topic, the MC face structure shares a lot of the same stuff as Tommy, so they look really similar. I had this theory that they are actually related but it's probably just similar models.
Fuck that. I'd end up committing the cousin version of homicide

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes