Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It would be quite funny if you actually are a Burgmeister. Remember how Rusty tried to get with Jill and was something like "Our families belong together. It's like Romeo and Juliet". It would be jokes if his words came to fruition through you. Also having him as a cousin sounds kinda cool. We could usurp the VP spot in DIK
I don't know about him doing any usurping, but it would certainly be interesting to see how people like Rusty would react to such a revelation, whether he'd be a happy about having him as a cousin or annoyed that he's been cut off from the family coffers and the MC would not be. Also, Tommy's anger would probably go through the roof and it's worth it just for that. :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't mind if the MC was related to Rusty, he is a really cool and chill guy after all...

...but that is not happening.
Why not?

Fuck that. I'd end up committing the cousin version of homicide
That's just homicide
It's called parricide.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know doing any usurping, but it would certainly be interesting to see how people like Rusty would react to such a revelation, whether he'd be a happy about having him as a cousin or annoyed that he's been cut off from the family coffers and the MC would not be. Also, Tommy's anger would probably go through the roof and it's worth it just for that. :ROFLMAO:
Do we know for sure if Rusty is cut off or just his dad not paying for the repairs again? I thought it was just the repairs but I'll look again.

Dec 20, 2019
:love: I'm using Sage straight out if you don't mind. If only I can squeeze in more than two signatures.

If the MC doesn't try to fool around with Sage after Chad comes to her for help, she will tersely kick the MC out. He will have no real interaction with her through Episode 4, and the episode wrap-ups will say how Sage seems to have lost all interest in him.

Come Episode 5, Sage will still give the MC the speech about how Rusty is living in a bubble. But instead of having sex on Tybalt's bed, she will say that they should hang out more. The MC will explain he didn't want to get in the middle of all her drama with Chad, but will offer to be her friend only. She will say she doesn't get rejected very often and admit she is surprised he isn't interested in her.

They decide to leave it at that, and the MC will not give her a guitar lesson after leaving Bella's.
So no movie night for the MC? No guitar lessons at all? What about the kissing before the sparring session, is that where the rejection starts?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lusikun

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Are there any explanations anywhere on how and where to apply the signatures? I've tried doing one of Jill's, but it just showed the link and no image. Happened with other signatures I've tried recently as well

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do we know for sure if Rusty is cut off or just his dad not paying for the repairs again? I thought it was just the repairs but I'll look again.
He's cut off, for sure. That's what seems to be made clear with these lines:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's also the basic point of the MC's speech, that they need to start to earning money and supporting themselves rather than relying on someone else's money.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I know we did, "What if MC is a Royce, thus related to Jill", have we done "MC is Burgmeister and is related to Rusty"? I think that would be kinda sick. Especially after you have that talk with Rusty in his room, after Cathy's picture was leaked I think
I would prefer if MC's mother came from a more prominent family than B or R.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I can't seem to find a light bugfix-only patch in the OP to update 5.0 to 5.1 :(
All I can see is the whole 2.1 GB patch that can be applied to update v. 4.0.
doesnt exist, DPC only released the big bugfix and the full game downloads.

Reactions: Aristos

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are there any explanations anywhere on how and where to apply the signatures? I've tried doing one of Jill's, but it just showed the link and no image. Happened with other signatures I've tried recently as well
They're images, so you just wrap the tags around the link.
Code:
[IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/704614_Jillv2.gif[/IMG]
this update is just a bug fix?
Yes.

Reactions: Sayonara1904

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's also the basic point of the MC's speech, that they need to start to earning money and supporting themselves rather than relying on someone else's money.
Look at it again. Rusty literally says his dad wont pay for it "this" time. The only comment that says and now he doesn't is said by Leon. I think the speech by the MC is more based of what Sage told him about Rusty living in a bubble. Rusty in no way implies that he is cut off and his Dad won't help in the future. All it says is that he won't pay to fix the windows/frat house.

You're reading way to deep into it IMO

Dec 20, 2019
Did you try adding images rather than link?

So next update, apart from renovation mini games we will also see odd-jobs and fund raising mini games. And the whole episode will be on those.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So no movie night for the MC? No guitar lessons at all? What about the kissing before the sparring session, is that where the rejection starts?
Mostly no, but only after the cutoff.

Prior to the cutoff, the MC still has the chance to kiss Sage at the DIK party (instead of going home to Maya), or to kiss her after he gets proof Chad is cheating on her. The sparring session is automatic, and he can choose to teach her to play the guitar. During the first teaching session, the MC has the opportunity to make a move on Sage, resulting in a lewd scene if he does so.

The cutoff is during the second teaching session. That one takes place right after Chad asks to help get him back in the jocks, where the MC plays the guitar for her. She hugs him and asks if the MC is only interested in teaching her.

If the MC says it was purely about teaching her, Sage kicks him out and they never become fuck buddies. The MC has rejected Sage. So no lewd scenes, no chance to stay with Sage in Episode 4, no movie night, and no more guitar lessons (thus far).

If the MC says it was an excuse to get close to her (and this will happen automatically if the MC fooled around with Sage in the first session), then he is on the Sage path. He has the option to stay with Sage in Episode 4, he will attend the HOT movie night (even if he stays elsewhere), he will have sex with Sage on Tybalt's bed, and he will kiss her at the end of Episode 5.

Dec 20, 2019
Mostly no, but only after the cutoff.

Prior to the cutoff, the MC still has the chance to kiss Sage at the DIK party (instead of going home to Maya), or to kiss her after he gets proof Chad is cheating on her. The sparring session is automatic, and he can choose to teach her to play the guitar. During the first teaching session, the MC has the opportunity to make a move on Sage, resulting in a led scene if he does so.

The cutoff is during the second teaching session. That one takes place right after Chad asks to help get him back in the jocks, where the MC plays the guitar for her. She hugs him and asks if the MC is only interested in teaching her.

If the MC says it was purely about teaching her, Sage kicks him out and they never become fuck buddies. The MC has rejected Sage. So no lewd scenes, no chance to stay with Sage in Episode 4, no movie night, and no more guitar lessons (thus far).

If the MC says it was an excuse to get close to her (and this will happen automatically if the MC fooled around with Sage in the first session), then he is on the Sage path. He has the option to stay with Sage in Episode 4, he will attend the HOT movie night (even if he stays elsewhere), he will have sex with Sage on Tybalt's bed, and he will kiss her at the end of Episode 5.
Will give it a try when I do my LI exclusive runs.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, I heard about MC, Josy, Maya picnic, I probably missed that, lol. No idea what I did wrong.

Also what exactly changes from one route to another? I mean, after MC leaves Maya's dorm, we can stay with Derek, Sage or Bella. I finished Bellaspath since I just love her, lol, and played a bit Sage path.

Is the picnic related to which route you get or I did shit choices?

Edit: I did Dik path, fucked everyone but Quinn (bruh hate her lol).

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok, I heard about MC, Josy, Maya picnic, I probably missed that, lol. No idea what I did wrong.

Also what exactly changes from one route to another? I mean, after MC leaves Maya's dorm, we can stay with Derek, Sage or Bella. I finished Bellaspath since I just love her, lol, and played a bit Sage path.

Is the picnic related to which route you get or I did shit choices?

Edit: I did Dik path, fucked everyone but Quinn (bruh hate her lol).
You need to be in the 3-way relationship with Josy and Maya to get the picnic hangout.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's just homicide
I'm having Game of Thrones flasbacks right now. I don't like it.
I don't know about him doing any usurping, but it would certainly be interesting to see how people like Rusty would react to such a revelation, whether he'd be a happy about having him as a cousin or annoyed that he's been cut off from the family coffers and the MC would not be. Also, Tommy's anger would probably go through the roof and it's worth it just for that. :ROFLMAO:

Why not?

It's called parricide.
That's your parents, not cousins.
How I do this? I talked with them on the library at the party, but they rejected me.
Don't be a DIK, literally :ROFLMAO: .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Look at it again. Rusty literally says his dad wont pay for it "this" time. The only comment that says and now he doesn't is said by Leon. I think the speech by the MC is more based of what Sage told him about Rusty living in a bubble. Rusty in no way implies that he is cut off and his Dad won't help in the future. All it says is that he won't pay to fix the windows/frat house.

You're reading way to deep into it IMO
Then what's the MC's whole speech about? The whole point of what Rusty is saying is that Dad has said, "Enough is enough", not just with regards to paying the damages, but paying for the whole DIK lifestyle and so now the DIKs need to become more self-sufficient. That part with Leon pretty much confirms it when Rusty is saying how he never forced his Dad to pay for "this", as in the whole DIK fraternity lifestyle, then Leon responds with, "And now he doesn't".

So he is cut off and the DIKs are on their own now with regards to their funding and can't coast anymore on the money from Rusty's Dad. That's why the MC gives that rousing speech about actually working for it instead of just being given it.

Is the rational that you would have to give up the girl to keep the money? My MC would probably be excommunicated after introducing Quinn to them before he got a choice.
No, I wouldn't think there would be any condition like that. Just that the MC would decide to either go against his principles and keep the money, or stay true to himself and not accept a handout.

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes