NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Something differents happens in this scene if Maya and Jossy rejects you? Like you end up having sex with Maya and then Jossy walks in or something like that? Cuz i do two playthroughs and if you decide to being friends with they Maya says something like "you already made your decision with they" and that she doesnt want to keep feeling confused about you 1ff7f75319339915f8e60777e982dccf.jpg

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Something differents happens in this scene if Maya and Jossy rejects you? Like you end up having sex with Maya and then Jossy walks in or something like that? Cuz i do two playthroughs and if you decide to being friends with they Maya says something like "you already made your decision with they" and that she doesnt want to keep feeling confused about you View attachment 690643
Also you can say to Derek that you still have feelings for Maya or Jossy but you dont want to be in the middle of they relationship so idk

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
K, thanks Englen and Wizard lol. I will replay in a couple days.

Just one more question: is there any sex (or close) scenes with Jill if I follow chick path or just the kisses?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
K, thanks Englen and Wizard lol. I will replay in a couple days.

Just one more question: is there any sex (or close) scenes with Jill if I follow chick path or just the kisses?
She has none of that yet in anyway. Just an accidental boob grab if you play your cards right (this means being chick affinity)

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
If DPC does do a time skip, that would be a good way to use the Relationship Points. Whichever LI you have the highest RP with leads to a time skip scene:

MC is giving Sage guitar lessons, than jump forward four months and Sage is performing a song on stage in a local coffee house, nervous as hell but grateful that MC came to watch her.

Jill, Bella, and MC sit at Bella's dining room table and plan whatever sort of campaign Jill wants to do, than jump forward and MC and Jill are passing out flyers on-campus or Jill is leading a rally.

The MC accompanies Quinn as she enters in-patient rehab, and then cut to Quinn at a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, celebrating one year of sobriety!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Then what's the MC's whole speech about? The whole point of what Rusty is saying is that Dad has said, "Enough is enough", not just with regards to paying the damages, but paying for the whole DIK lifestyle and so now the DIKs need to become more self-sufficient. That part with Leon pretty much confirms it when Rusty is saying how he never forced his Dad to pay for "this", as in the whole DIK fraternity lifestyle, then Leon responds with, "And now he doesn't".

So he is cut off and the DIKs are on their own now with regards to their funding and can't coast anymore on the money from Rusty's Dad. That's why the MC gives that rousing speech about actually working for it instead of just being given it.
Rusty's not cut off, he's just tapped out. I'm sure his dad will give him money again in the future, but it won't be soon enough to give the DIKs a place to live (and party) in the meantime.

Hence the MC's speech. They can salvage what they need in the short term, then slowly rebuild into something that works for them over time. If they get more money fine, but they shouldn't be relying on it.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Why is it that whenever these threads contain compressed links, it always sends me to the last page and last post rather than the post containing the link. Does anyone have any idea what page the compressed link is on?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Then what's the MC's whole speech about? The whole point of what Rusty is saying is that Dad has said, "Enough is enough", not just with regards to paying the damages, but paying for the whole DIK lifestyle and so now the DIKs need to become more self-sufficient. That part with Leon pretty much confirms it when Rusty is saying how he never forced his Dad to pay for "this", as in the whole DIK fraternity lifestyle, then Leon responds with, "And now he doesn't".

So he is cut off and the DIKs are on their own now with regards to their funding and can't coast anymore on the money from Rusty's Dad. That's why the MC gives that rousing speech about actually working for it instead of just being given it.
I call that "cherry picking" where you reach in and grab part of a conversation to support something but ignore everything else that doesn't. We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

No where in there does it say that Rusty's Dad cut off Rusty. Rusty doesn't make some speech about how now he's poor because his dad said eff you no more money. He doesn't say that he won't help in the future. He tells Rusty to use the "buffer money" in the safe. However, he doesn't know Rusty spent that.

I still think the speech by the MC was inspired by Sage's living in a bubble conversation and the MC's upbringing by his Dad who never had a lot of money. So the MC is already trying to be semi-self sufficient. Rusty is a spoiled little rich guy who is used to Daddy saving him. However, the MC wants to grow up and be an adult. That's what his speech is about not OMG NO MORE MONEY

Last edited:

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
I call that "cherry picking" where you reach in and grab part of a conversation to support something but ignore everything else that doesn't. We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

No where in there does it say that Rusty's Dad cut off Rusty. Rusty doesn't make some speech about how now he's poor because his dad said eff you no more money. He doesn't say that he won't help in the future. He tells Rusty to use the "buffer money" in the safe. However, he doesn't know Rusty spent that.

I still think the speech by the MC was inspired by Sage's living in a bubble conversation and the MC's upbringing by his Dad who never had a lot of money. So the MC is already trying to be semi-self sufficient. Rusty is a spoiled little rich guy who is used to Daddy saving him. However, the MC wants to grow up and be an adult. That's what his speech is about not OMG NO MORE MONEY
While I agree with your about Rusty not being cut off forever, I strongly disagree about him being "spoiled". Or at least not in the full meaning of the word. He is not against the idea of actually earn money, he denies Josy's brother demands to push on his father for money and also Jill said that he was acted differently while they were alone then he do it amongst the DIKs. Rusty is not a bad guy here for sure. Just sort of grown-up "Richy Rich" in college.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Something differents happens in this scene if Maya and Jossy rejects you? Like you end up having sex with Maya and then Jossy walks in or something like that? Cuz i do two playthroughs and if you decide to being friends with they Maya says something like "you already made your decision with they" and that she doesnt want to keep feeling confused about you View attachment 690643
These are the differences in the dialogue for Josy and Maya if they reject the MC or he chooses to be friends.
I went back to try both versions for Josy, and here's how the dialogue differs on both the friend and rejection versions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So not much of a difference, really, it's mostly all the same.

Also interesting to note is that when using the scrappy mod to change from "in a relationship with M&J" to "not in a relationship with M&J", it gives the dialogue version as if they rejected the MC, regardless of the affinity you currently have.
Pretty much all the dialogue is the same apart from this part of the exchange:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there's actually quite a big difference between the rejection dialogue and the friends dialogue, and I'd say that the rejection dialogue is really quite sad and makes me feel even more sorry for Maya.

The poor girl's been so beaten down by her parents that she actually believes she can't make her own choices and just has to accept what others choose for her, likely because they controlled every aspect of her life and gave her very little freedoms. She felt like Josy didn't want it and so she went along with what she thought Josy wanted rather than raise a voice in objection because she's basically been trained not to by her parents. But yet we know from Josy's dialogue that she did want to try for more, but she was afraid she'd upset Maya by saying so, and so the whole rejection just boils down to their miscommunication and not fully understanding what the other one wanted to do.

Reactions: NOVASSR

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
While I agree with your about Rusty not being cut off forever, I strongly disagree about him being "spoiled". Or at least not in the full meaning of the word. He is not against the idea of actually earn money, he denies Josy's brother demands to push on his father for money and also Jill said that he was acted differently while they were alone then he do it amongst the DIKs. Rusty is not a bad guy here for sure. Just sort of grown-up "Richy Rich" in college.
What would you call it when his first response was to call Daddy and ask for more money? Sage says he has been using his name to get away with stuff since he got here? Rusty sys he thinks he'll be ok on Monday because he has an in, namely his last name. Sounds pretty spoiled to me.

I'm not saying he isn't willing to try to work hard to fix stuff but until the MC suggests it I don't see Rusty volunteering to do it? I'm not saying that Rusty's isn't finally ready to grow up a little bit and try to be a man. However, up until that speech by the MC, Rusty is definitely a spoiled little rich kid. Maybe the MC's speech finally makes Rusty open his eyes and realize he needs to change

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The MC accompanies Quinn as she enters in-patient rehab, and then cut to Quinn at a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, celebrating one year of sobriety!
The whole Quinn drug issue she strikes me as more of a casual user and not a heavy addict unless of course that comes into play in future updates which could be an interesting take with the MC trying to help her in some way.

Reactions: 311
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes