Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like to read it as if they are swapped. Reading the fake one as the real Tybalt tends to make the melon humpers posts much more amusing.

Not a medical issue you say? Locked door you say? Acting like my old theory that Bella is a time displaced Dr McCoy with a holo emitter to make him look like the second most attractive older woman in the game (good thing I'm already in witness protection from the Bella fans) isn't valid? Doesn't matter if the door is locked when you can just transport into the room. Dammit Mormont she's a doctor not a librarian!
Was it to much common sense? :p You just wouldn't keep a medical patient in a locked room also if that was the case I think she'd have a lot more medical stuff lying around her house. So it makes you wonder what those boots where people have seen.

Reactions: Stark9999999

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
That's not why they reject you. If they reject you it means you have DIK affinity and you had this throughout the whole of ep 4 because it's based on the major choices of the previous 3 episodes.
I had neutral affinity for most of the playthrough, the smoke weed decision is what tips the scale. And it makes zero sense why it would, since I'm sure the girls didn't even had time to weight that in between the time those scenes take place.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Everyone probably knows here but I learned something new today, thanks to DPC.
With rooster apps, you can change your name/swyper/avatar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Played the game Four times through but still learns something new.

Reactions: D Dog

faded.blue

Dec 18, 2018
I had neutral affinity for most of the playthrough, the smoke weed decision is what tips the scale. And it makes zero sense why it would, since I'm sure the girls didn't even had time to weight that in between the time those scenes take place.
Then your problem is with the affinity system which is the typical "aggregation of choices = personality/perception" system. I do agree it's imperfect, sometimes it doesn't make sense, particularly in the early part of the story where there's insufficient number of choices to actually justify the placement in the personality spectrum and hence locking out a major route. But, it's a convenient solution.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suppose it is rather quick, especially since you were moments away from being accepted by them, but this is the way DPC has chosen to do it. Guess you'll just have to go back and change at least one major choice to a CHICK choice if you want M&J.

I have to admit that sometimes I think this game might have been better without the affinity system and just had the status system at least. Not only do a lot of people get confused by the 2 differnt systems, but the fact that you can be a Massive CHICK yet have DIK affinity makes for an odd disparity.

Reactions: Maviarab

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, not end. But if we can make them be less frecuent we should do it. Telling people to get the mod if they don't know what they're doing is making them even more frecuent.

Oh, and Zoey has a bio profile. I think that also means something. (Well, MC's mom also has one and she's not returning, but you get my point :ROFLMAO: ).
Hell no :KEK: Look what telling people to mod the game lead us. Endless sea of questions such as "my save is broken", "the game won't launch" and 19203123 variations of them xD
Is it even scientifically possible for someone to decide that not a single one of the girls in this game interest them?
It is, if you poke out your eyes that is. And even then that would be hard cuz you start the game with hearing Jill's voice. Good luck with that too :LUL:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Is Neil the MC's father? He's definitely his dad, he raised him and loved like a son but could Neil have met MC's mother when she was already pregnant
Neil Udonta?
Yondu-daddy.jpg
Seriously though, this would just add an unnecessary and unneeded detour in the game of "who's the father?" when the story is already struggling to progress for more than a few days per episode as it is.

Due to Neils "condom use obsession" however, I wouldn't rule out Lynette already being pregnant (by Neil) before she ran away to join him or MC's birth being unplanned and occuring at a time when Lynett was having serious health issues complicating the childbirth. 10% chance of the latter perhaps, as it doesn't add much other than an extra guilt trip for Neil/MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seriously though, this would just add an unnecessary and unneeded detour in the game of "who's the father?" when the story is already struggling to progress for more than a few days per episode as it is.
Honestly, I'd much rather he get through other storylines first more than anything especially the whole Sage and Chad story and of course more on Bella and her husband but I feel as though he is going to drag both of those stories out.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Personally i’ve Got concerns over the approach of lopping of chunks off the scales. Personally I thought not punching but mocking Tybalt was the smart choice but the game has lopped off from my dik side.
Long term is it going to be case of gaming the system rather than role playing because it’s going to force you to either extreme.

Reactions: EZ8lt

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The exact monologue after he stops kissing her because she's crying and saying "I cant" are...

"At the time I couldn't understand Bella. The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong. I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman. I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband... which, of course, is a very big deal. But if I had known the real reason to her tears... to her persona... I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help."

So whatever this "real reason" happens to be is the crux of the matter. Can't say why what he did was so bad but his monologue seems to imply it wasn't the infidelity that was the issue but something bigger.
I have a funny feeling with that quote she may attempt suicide because of the guilt.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if you had true neutral affinity you would have not tip the scale. to remain neutral for the weed scene and after it. you had to have 3 chick and 3 dik major choice. before you reach the weed scene, with the smoking cannabis decision, you will have a 4-3, to either dick or chick major choices. 4 to 3 is still neutral, 5 to 3 is not.
for me it was the caleb fight that put me in to the dick affinity , and by not punching Tybalt, i went back to being neutral

Reactions: Real Kreten

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Honestly, I'd much rather he get through other storylines first more than anything especially the whole Sage and Chad story and of course more on Bella and her husband but I feel as though he is going to drag both of those stories out.
With Hell Week over and the Melanie phone call (whatever her motive) acting as catalyst, I'm optimistic that the Sage/Chad story may make significant headway next episode. If I had to take a guess, the episode will end with the MC about to head home for his birthday (i.e. the letter's content will remain unrevealed).

IRRC originally DPC wanted to make the episodes about a week each. Then he announced that he was splitting Hell Week into two episodes...and as we now know, it turned out to take 3 episodes! Let's hope he doesn't spend too much time devising various "Repair the mansion - carpentry, plumbing, painting" mini-games and concentrate on story progression this time around. :LOL:

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Man...We're not close to the climax and already I'm getting depressed. It feels like everyone is about to pair off. Maya & Josy got each other, and I can't help but feel like their boytoy. B&R seems destined for one another once Rusty grows up abit. Quinn and Tommy has definitely got a thing for each other. Bella's still married, and Sage seems to be still pining for Chad (who is probably gay).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes