Dec 20, 2019
Came late for the scene party, TL;DR, so who won the rap battle?
Edit: Pardon my England.

Oh I'm not doubting she uses a strong drug but she's not like Tommy so deperate for that next hit.
Tommy = Drug user / abuser
Quinn = Drug dealer / pusher
There's a difference.

It is not wise for a drug dealer to use up the merchandise himself/herself/itself because he/she/it can sell it. In Quinn's case, hers got used up by Riona.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
As far as I can see from comparing checksums, the differences in relevant (patch folder) files between the 5.0 update and the 5.1 update are very small .

BeingADIK-0.5.1-pc-lin-patch.zip :
contains all relevant files from BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin-patch.zip (same CRC)
+ patch_v051.rpa
+ new version of scripts.rpa
+ new version of scripts_season2.rpa

so a small ca. 10 MB patch to upgrade from 5.0->5.1 should be possible.

Edit :
I added the files which are new in 5.1 to this post.
If you have 5.0, you should be able to upgrade to 0.5.1 by simply placing the 3 rpa files in the /game folder overwriting the 2 older script*.rpa files.
(Be sure that the filenames match the names in this post. Download adds a long number as prefix to the filename which has to be removed.)

Last edited:

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
Do I have to manualy patch the 5.1 to the 5.0(7.87g) or is it already 5.1 ? The downloading link given there says the version is 5.0 only so I'm confused.

DOWNLOAD (v0.5.0)
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - - - - - -

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
The latest changelog mentions a painting minigame. How do you trigger that? I don't remember it at all, is it only on a specific route?
If you visit Cathy at Isabellas house, you can - the next morning - go to the pool and on the right side is paiting equipment, click on this and you get the minigame later.

Reactions: alex13_zen

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Do I have to manualy patch the 5.1 to the 5.0(7.87g) or is it already 5.1 ? The downloading link given there says the version is 5.0 only so I'm confused.

DOWNLOAD (v0.5.0)
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - - - - - -
If you have the base game in version 4.0 or 4.1 or 4.2 or 5.0 you have to apply the 5.1 update patch (2 GB).

This is explained in the patch instructions.

"IMPORTANT NOTE!
This patch will only work for v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2/v0.5.0.

Copy the content of the patch folder and paste it in the "game" folder to patch the game to v0.5.1.
Select "Yes" to overwrite the old files.
Launch the game.

If the main menu shows v0.5.1 in the bottom right corner, you did it right.
If it doesn't show v0.5.1, make sure that you put the .rpa files in the game folder containing other .rpa files.
See the patch_instructions_video for extra help.

Please note, if you have extracted any game files or modified the game, the patch will not work until you remove any folders and files that aren't in the original patreon version."

Edit :
If you have version 0.5.0 and want to upgrade, check my post above : #69,227

Last edited:
Reactions: Luka85 and Oldboyy

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
If you visit Cathy at Isabellas house, you can - the next morning - go to the pool and on the right side is paiting equipment, click on this and you get the minigame later.
I had clicked on some objects in the garage but I missed that painting stuff. I guess I'll be more attentive next time and hope I haven't missed other minigames until now.

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
If you have the base game in version 4.0 or 4.1 or 4.2 or 5.0 you have to apply the 5.1 update patch (2 GB).

This is explained in the patch instructions.

"IMPORTANT NOTE!
This patch will only work for v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2/v0.5.0.

Copy the content of the patch folder and paste it in the "game" folder to patch the game to v0.5.1.
Select "Yes" to overwrite the old files.
Launch the game.

If the main menu shows v0.5.1 in the bottom right corner, you did it right.
If it doesn't show v0.5.1, make sure that you put the .rpa files in the game folder containing other .rpa files.
See the patch_instructions_video for extra help.

Please note, if you have extracted any game files or modified the game, the patch will not work until you remove any folders and files that aren't in the original patreon version."
Thanks, Trooper-san.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
water the plants why? pls help
In the kitchen, take the watering can and fill it with room temperature water. Then go around the house and look for plants. First you have to touch the soil. If the MC tells you the soil is already moist then don't water it, if he tells you it's a little bit dry then water it a little, if it's very dry then water it a lot. In case of orchids and bonsai don't do anything and leave the plant. You gain a point with Bella each time you water a plant correctly but you lose point for every mistakes.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
A question for you guys: Do any of you think we will finish the SageChad plotpoint anytime soon? I thought we would solve it in two episodes give or take, but not anymore, with the fuckbuddies thing going for Sage plus Neil's letter and the house repair going for the MC.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Hello, I am about to start chapter 4 and I have noticed that there are 3 branches, which one should I choose? Which is the best option: Derek, Isabella or Sage?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I still don't get that I know Riona is a close friend and everything but why is Quinn letting her use up most of the drugs without paying for it?
Its Quinn though so she might be lying. Is there actual proof Riona did it or just Quinn's word I cant really remember.

Reactions: ename144

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Tommy = Drug user / abuser
Quinn = Drug dealer / pusher
There's a difference.

It is not wise for a drug dealer to use up the merchandise himself/herself/itself because he/she/it can sell it. In Quinn's case, hers got used up by Riona.
Quinn (and probably Riona) are dealing with drugs to fund their lifestyle (using drugs).
We don't know if Quinn was honest to Tommy or if she just used Riona as a scapegoat. We only know that she needs money. (She tried to get $ 2.500 from Rich in first try, so that might be roughly the amount she is short.)

I wonder how the "free tuition" story will continue.
Quinn's motto is :
qu "Loose lips, sink ships."
qu "But loose hips, get tips."
So she directly hints to Mona and Maya (in the pool scene) that free tuition is a secret and connected to Quinn's business (light prostitution).

Is there any hint that Sage knows about free tuition deal?
If Quinn is short on money, how can she (or the HOTs) pay all the tuitions for active sisters and new daughters which are due now for the coming year?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes