Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So what do you guys think the cliffhanger ending for episode 8 (end of season 2) will be?
- Sage and Rusty are framed for various crimes and stripped of their presidencies, leaving the DIKs/HOTs under the control of Tommy/Quinn.

- MC fucks Jill, and Jill somehow finds out that MC was responsible for breaking into her room.

- There is no cliffhanger. Season 2 ends with repairs to the DIK house being completed and MC going home for the holidays. "Man, what a crazy semester! I wonder what will happen after Christmas break!"
These at least make sense :D and the first one seems the most plausible one. For trying to guess accurately, we need Ep 6 tho. To see which dramas get a closure and to see which direction we are going for. That's my take on it

Reactions: pilapila3

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
There is also the part where MC used his tuition money for Quinn/Riona threesome. All this tuition talk with Maya indicates it's a hell lot of money, since working part time is not enough to get that much money. Since you have the option to buy or not buy that threesome, something should happen to that money regardless. I wonder if that money will be a problem. Looked like some amount of money there (worth every cent tho :KEK:)
I'll gladly let any LI burn to have an ending with Riona.
btw Rena was my go to as soon as she was introduced lol. View attachment 691594
Fucking smurfs man I'm telling you, they are addictive

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We already know he's dumb enough to cheat on the best older woman in the game
I'm glad you've remembered that :D but indeed it's crazy it just boggles the mind it's like these idiots who have stunning wives cheat on them with something that looks like it's been dragged off a street corner I know for Burke a younger woman has an appeal but when you have a goddess at home it becomes stupidity.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm glad you've remembered that :D but indeed it's crazy it just boggles the mind it's like these idiots who have stunning wives cheat on them with something that looks like it's been dragged off a street corner I know for Burke a younger woman has an appeal but when you have a goddess at home it becomes stupidity.

I can't speak to the quality of this particular site but I know that I've heard this elsewhere.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think DPC just wanted an excuse for MC to take money from somewhere.
Did we lose money due to that event tho? I don't remember clearly, didn't check my money after having the best threesome... Since... I had my mind elsewhere... :KEK:

shhh don't make him realize his mistake, just be grateful to Burke for it and exploit it dude :KEK: Burke is actually a good guy, paving the way for Jade cheating on him :LUL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Did we lose money due to that event tho? I don't remember clearly, didn't check my money after having the best threesome... Since... I had my mind elsewhere... :KEK:
Technically, we don't lose any money for it, but only because it's so expensive the game's simplistic Spending Money mechanic can't cover it. The MC spent some of his tuition on it instead.

It's unclear if that will ever matter to us (the players). But given how much trouble Maya is going through for her tuition money, you'd think it would come up eventually...

Reactions: Zirael Q
Dec 19, 2019
Technically, we don't lose any money for it, but only because it's so expensive the game's simplistic Spending Money mechanic can't cover it. The MC spent some of his tuition on it instead.

It's unclear if that will ever matter to us (the players). But given how much trouble Maya is going through for her tuition money, you'd think it would come up eventually...
I don't think it will be a problem, DPC didn't bother explaining why even though Bella doesn't like you, she lets MC sleep over at her house in episode 5, imagine him doing some scenes about the MC's problem taking the money out of tuition and how he is going to solve it. Very unlikely.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
It's not the outfit per se but the all too familiar issue in Daz of clothes essentially looking painted on. A little post work to create more natural lines and possible show a little underboob and that outfit's rockin' :D
Yeah they'll all no doubt look more polished. However i feel other two outfits are more in character but 3rd will likely win.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Its not just the fact that she is the best older woman but was willing to try try new things to spice up their sex life and that included a threesome and Burke is such an idiot that he asks Bella of all people to join them.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
If Quinn is short on money, how can she (or the HOTs) pay all the tuitions for active sisters and new daughters which are due now for the coming year?
I interpreted it as a deal/con on Quinn's part. I think Quinn has a deal with Burke where he basically "cooks the books" to give free tuition to her girls in exchange for their services. The money the girls bring in from other clients, Quinn takes and tells them that money is how she's paying their tuition, when it's actually just for Quinn, probably to help fund the drug business she's also running.

The fact that, through all of this, Quinn never seems to have enough money means she's not turning any actual profit off her scheme(s), which just points to Riona being right all along: Quinn's not as smart as she thinks she is.

Besides, we don't even know if the prostitution is so rentable this year. Maya didn't do anything, Mona is out, Josy and Lily won't probably accept. I guess she accepted Josy to have a pressure point on Tommy but right now she isn't really valuable.
This is one thing that really bothers me: at this point, is Quinn still planning on trying to get Maya into her "business"? Because if so then she is, to quote Riona, "a fucking idiot". Every indication Maya has given to Quinn is that she's not the sort of girl who will do that. Even telling her about it could potentially jeopardize their entire business. I get that Quinn gets off on manipulating people, but she has to realize there are limits.

Either way, the Maya/free tuition subplot really has nowhere to go as far as I can tell, unless DPC decides to completely ignore everything written to this point and have her start turning tricks, which would be total bullshit.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
I have question pls reply I downloaded the last update and it was 6 giga now there is new one and it is 7.5 giga should I download that or can I additionne the new 1.5 giga in my old version?
I have question pls reply I downloaded the last update and it was 6 giga now there is new one and it is 7.5 giga should I download that or can I additionne the new 1.5 giga in my old version?
hey theres a download link at the first page that can take any version that is between 0.4 and the latest to the latest (0.51) im not sure how to make it update though maybe there are instructions in the download

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
hey that music with the guitar in the mansion in the latest isnt in the game's music list : (

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Its not just the fact that she is the best older woman but was willing to try try new things to spice up their sex life and that included a threesome and Burke is such an idiot that he asks Bella of all people to join them.
Bella being the hottest older women, can't say I blame Stephen for trying his luck. :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes