lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just had an epiphany. I'm telling you now, the reason why the campus security did not show up during the fights and the break-in was because he was the one who did it. He dropped those pictures off to Chad, he broke into the DIK's mansion and trashed it. When Chad fought with MC and Jill helped MC, he stood at the side watching with glee. Why? Because he has had it with those kids. He wanted to see both of them all gone, so he started instigating. Who knows maybe he's the one who helped Rusty smuggled alcohol into the campus and sold Quinn the drugs. He's the Leah of the game.
Well if we're going with that angel then wouldn't the nerds, as i'm sure has been discussed, be prime candidates. We saw how Magnar pretty much dismissed the idea of the MC joining their group even before asking him what his grades were like, we've seen Sally partying with the Diks suggesting there;s more to her than meets the eye and Bert turning it around on Derek after the wedgie was surprising.

I don't think they have anything to do Quinn and her shit but I could absolutely see them wanting the Diks and Alphas taken down a peg.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yup! In this case, meddling MC and him stumbling around trying to create his own harem.

Sometimes there's no point applying logic in everything in the game. If logic prevails, then Derek is actually a genius, because he sells cheats, meaning he can actually hack the brawler game to give it skill points and indirectly buffing the MC, and hack the shuffle game so that MC can solve it 3 moves in advance. And by installing those 2 games into my mobile, at my age I can be the richest person in the world, and slide across a room to my target, create a flash, and next thing you know my target lies on the floor, dead, after gaining all the skill points from all the fighting games that I played.
Maybe Derek is a genius. I know from the MC's perspective, I have never seen Derek cheat at anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yngve

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
But does she really bully Maya out of pure sadism or just to get the MC's attention ? :WeSmart:
Considering Maya's scavenger list (especially compared to other pledges), and that Quinn hints at the prostitution ring to her (before being interrupted by Sage), I know which option I'm choosing.

Reactions: yngve

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well if we're going with that angel then wouldn't the nerds, as i'm sure has been discussed, be prime candidates. We saw how Magnar pretty much dismissed the idea of the MC joining their group even before asking him what his grades were like, we've seen Sally partying with the Diks suggesting there;s more to her than meets the eye and Bert turning it around on Derek after the wedgie was surprising.

I don't think they have anything to do Quinn and her shit but I could absolutely see them wanting the Diks and Alphas taken down a peg.
So this would basically be DPC's version of "Revenge of the Nerds"?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
But does she really bully Maya out of pure sadism or just to get the MC's attention ? :WeSmart:

It's kind of twisted game between her and the MC. The whole Barbie and Ken dolls thing is a perfect allegory of their dynamic. Each time Quinn mocks Maya, Maya never dares fight back or protest but each time The MC has the opportunity to act as the shiny white knight and Tell Quinn to fuck off. Even Derek isn't so protective. Each time Quinn posts means comments on the cluck, The MC has either the opportunity to roast her or to support Maya. In both cases, Quinn automatically responds and mocks the MC's protective attitude.

It's never really about Maya but about the MC's reactions. She likes teasing him and on the roof even admitted comebacks are the best part about teasing him. She even enjoyed MC's anger issues. Maya is just a tool to play with him. When she scolded Maya after the cumpetition, she's surprised and confused if the MC chooses to let her continue, indicating she clearly expected a reaction.

View attachment 692913 View attachment 692915

She's so twisted, she can't handle her attraction for the MC like a normal girl would. If he tries to be sweet with her, she either gets angry or troubled. So bullying Maya is a sick way for her to make a connection with the MC and get his attention. She's more twisted and deranged than bad. That's part of her charm :sneaky:
Great catch and interpretation, I noticed that too because often out of habit tried various minor choices right away. However, and while I don't want to underestimate DPC here, I think it's rather player-oriented pleasing style of writing than depth of Quinn's character. Yes, she's attracted to MC like basically every other girl yet since she has no RP variable, her attraction far more glaring regarding DIK-oriented MC who supposedly doen't care much about Maya and bonding happens quite naturally (cum-petition and of course the whole roof scene). Her failing at teasing feels very satisfying as well as picture of how she falls for MC.

OTOH, for CHICK-oriented player she serves simply as opportunity to show that protectiveness of Maya, including quite significant choice of telling her about Quinn which is also feels very satisfying but in completely another way. In that route, Quinn aren't suppose to be bonding mate girl who are cool to spend time with, rather a proper rival. Of course it's possible to somwhat combine these but I simply don't see it from DPC's perspective as something which majority of players would do. Remember that game is written mostly in a way for one blind playthrough and it's a wise approach.

Bottom line - Quinn is a merely support character in this story and it shows.

• Sad
Reactions: laliandra

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

It's kind of twisted game between her and the MC. The whole Barbie and Ken dolls thing is a perfect allegory of their dynamic. Each time Quinn mocks Maya, Maya never dares fight back or protest but each time The MC has the opportunity to act as the shiny white knight and Tell Quinn to fuck off. Even Derek isn't so protective. Each time Quinn posts means comments on the cluck, The MC has either the opportunity to roast her or to support Maya. In both cases, Quinn automatically responds and mocks the MC's protective attitude.

It's never really about Maya but about the MC's reactions. She likes teasing him and on the roof even admitted comebacks are the best part about teasing him. She even enjoyed MC's anger issues. Maya is just a tool to play with him. When she scolded Maya after the cumpetition, she's surprised and confused if the MC chooses to let her continue, indicating she clearly expected a reaction.

She's so twisted, she can't handle her attraction for the MC like a normal girl would. If he tries to be sweet with her, she either gets angry or troubled. So bullying Maya is a sick way for her to make a connection with the MC and get his attention. She's more twisted and deranged than bad. That's part of her charm :sneaky:
Scenes like this are like simp-o-meter. Imagine opening up Rooster, opening up Maya's photo and answer to Quinn cuz she wrote a bad thing. Boo hoo fucking hell :KEK:
Quinn basically tested if I would say something and boy was she wrong :KEK: I just don't give a rat's ass bout stupid dramas

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Considering Maya's scavenger list (especially compared to other pledges), and that Quinn hints at the prostitution ring to her (before being interrupted by Sage), I know which option I'm choosing.
And what's so terrible with the list ? Blowbjob ? Handjob ? Thightjob ? Kiss a guy ? Kiss a girl ? That's the kind of stuff, HOTs do every week. Sex outdoor ? Not only Diks Maggot have the same task but they must also run naked to escape a fucking guard. Quinn couldn't know Maya is a lesbian with no experience with boy, so she didn't choose the sexual things on purpose.

We don't even know what the others pledges must do. Remember Sarah and Melanie forced their daughters to get naked in front of the MC and grind his dick (not to mention the oral stuff). It doesn't seem so unfair for Maya.

As for the prostitution, once again half of the HOT and the pledges are involved and contrary to Camila and Mona, Maya haven't done nothing yet. So how is it so unfair for Maya ?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Bottom line - Quinn is the main girl this story and it shows.
Here, fixed it :WeSmart:

And what's so terrible with the list ? Blowbjob ? Handjob ? Thightjob ? Kiss a guy ? Kiss a girl ? That's the kind of stuff, HOTs do every week. Sex outdoor ? Not only Diks Maggot have the same task but they must also run naked to escape a fucking guard. Quinn couldn't know Maya is a lesbian with no experience with boy, so she didn't choose the sexual things on purpose.

We don't even know what the others pledges must do. Remember Sarah and Melanie forced their daughters to get naked in front of the MC and grind his dick (not to mention the oral stuff). It doesn't seem so unfair for Maya.

As for the prostitution, once again half of the HOT and the pledges are involved and contrary to Camila and Mona, Maya haven't done nothing yet. So how is it so unfair for Maya ?
That's the norm here. Everyone and everything is just mean to Maya, she's an angel that must be protected by any means necessary. Everything must work her way, otherwise....

You guessed it, it's unfair for her.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

It's a shame her hair isn't long enough to tie into pigtails :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Here's an odd thought that just struck me. If the MC rejects Sage in Episode 3, he will not get a sex scene with her in Episode 5. Instead, she will talk about how surprised she is:
Sage_rejected_1.jpg
I didn't think much of this the first time I saw it, but looking back... how often has Sage successfully propositioned guys?

I know it seems like a silly question, but Sage being untouchable because she's Chad's girlfriend was a big part of the early game. Jacob even has to pull the MC off Sage (if he stays at the party with her), lest word of their tryst get out. So clearly she hasn't successfully offered herself to many guys since she started dating Chad.

Given that Chad clearly hasn't been interested in her for some time (if he ever was), that suggests Sage probably should be used to rejection. Or at the very least, she shouldn't be nearly so confident of success.

I guess it's the VN version of the . We can see Sage really does have a wild side if we pursue her, so it's easy to chalk Chad rejecting her as an anomaly (or even proof something is wrong with Chad). But in other playthroughs, the game continues to treat her as irresistible when we see nothing but examples of men turning her down!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Here's an odd thought that just struck me. If the MC rejects Sage in Episode 3, he will not get a sex scene with her in Episode 5. Instead, she will talk about how surprised she is:
View attachment 692965
I didn't think much of this the first time I saw it, but looking back... how often has Sage successfully propositioned guys?

I know it seems like a silly question, but Sage being untouchable because she's Chad's girlfriend was a big part of the early game. Jacob even has to pull the MC off Sage (if he stays at the party with her), lest word of their tryst get out. So clearly she hasn't successfully offered herself to many guys since she started dating Chad.

Given that Chad clearly hasn't been interested in her for some time (if he ever was), that suggests Sage probably should be used to rejection. Or at the very least, she shouldn't be nearly so confident of success.

I guess it's the VN version of the . We can see Sage really does have a wild side if we pursue her, so it's easy to chalk Chad rejecting her as an anomaly (or even proof something is wrong with Chad). But in other playthroughs, the game continues to treat her as irresistible when we see nothing but examples of men turning her down!
It'd be interesting if her status as the Dik affinity girl is a result of her frustration with Chad and that being with the MC will see her eveolve into another Chick affinity girl. While that might seem to unbalance the game by placing all5 main girls on the Chick side, it's clear that Bella, in her younger days had a wilder side and, with Josy, drawing dicks on Steve's Employee of the Month picture scored RP with her so maybe her potential solo path will be on the Dik route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Melanie and Sarah are hardly shown in a positive light. I'm not sure they're a great defense of how Quinn treats Maya.

If I wanted to complain about the way Quinn treats Maya, I'd say the key is that she accepted Maya as a pledge before she knew Maya and the MC were friends. Possibly before Quinn even met the MC. Given how utterly uncomfortable Maya tends to be with life as a HOT, that suggests that Quinn accepted Maya either to make her suffer, or to force her to admit her "feminism" was pure hypocrisy. Using Maya to get to the MC only came later.

Honestly, my big issue with Quinn isn't Maya, it's that she seems to make extremely poor decisions and has near zero empathy. I'd be a lot more likely to cut her some slack if there was reason to believe those two traits were improving. Unfortunately, so far we've seen nothing to indicate that. Quinn continues to treat everyone around her as toys for her amusement, and if anything her judgement gotten worse.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It'd be interesting if her status as the Dik affinity girl is a result of her frustration with Chad and that being with the MC will see her eveolve into another Chick affinity girl. While that might seem to unbalance the game by placing all5 main girls on the Chick side, it's clear that Bella, in her younger days had a wilder side and drawing dicks on Steve's Employee of the Month picture scored RP with her so maybe her potential solo path will be on the Dik route.
You referring to Josy? Bella seems more neutral to me Josy as well. Jill and Maya definitely are Chick side. Which leaves Sage on DIK but most of the current side girls are on Dik side as well.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You referring to Josy? Bella seems more neutral to me Josy as well. Jill and Maya definitely are Chick side. Which leaves Sage on DIK but most of the current side girls are on Dik side as well.
I did mean Josy but accidently deleted her name when I changed the wording (I've now edited my post to correct that fuck up). My point was to ask if the preferred affinity of the main LIs was fixed or whether they would evolve over time. It'd be another way for DPC to subvert our expectations by having our target girls actually prefer the opposite affinity by the end of the game.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I did mean Josy but accidently deleted her name when I changed the wording (I've now edited my post to correct that fuck up). My point was to ask if the preferred affinity of the main LIs was fixed or whether they would evolve over time. It'd be another way for DPC to subvert our expectations by having our target girls actually prefer the opposite affinity by the end of the game.
No worries was just clarifying. I suck at typing so I know the feeling. I can see Josy being more Neutral then Chick and Bella strikes me as more neutral as well. So I'm wondering if either of them will swing a little bit as we get farther in the game. Or as you mentioned if there is a solo route for Maya or Josy if you don't get the Poly route.

Dec 20, 2019

The plot thickens! Magnar with his intelligence and many experience as the dungeon master of D&G can easily run a campaign against the Jocks and DIKs. Looking at his build, maybe he was a rejected Jock pledge who love books and holds a grudge. The security is the muscle for all the action.

I have to admit the Quinn part is a long stretch.

Maybe Derek is a genius. I know from the MC's perspective, I have never seen Derek cheat at anything.
Unbeknownst to us, he maxed out his dexterity stat and stealth perk. You wouldn't even catch a glimpse of him doing anything.

I think Lily and Ashley mentioned some of their tasks at the party before the "try for threesome" talk. Mostly running errands for their mothers.

As for the DIKs' list, it was the same old list devised by Nick, Rusty, TOMMY AND VINNY, used every year. I'm surprised that "Smoke a joint" is not in the list and at the same time am glad that "Fucking the preps" is not in the list.

It's a shame her hair isn't long enough to tie into pigtails :sneaky:
I still prefer her hairstyle from Episode 3.

View attachment 692965

I doubt Sage actively propositions to other guys until she found out that Chad is cheating on her and MC is being nice to her. From the flashback you can see that she's quite infatuated with Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes